Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) (13923 Views)

He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later / I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Well, just going through my linked in this evening, then I saw this.
I was like 18years experience at 32? dafuq shocked
Well, any qualified job seeker could apply.

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by MrHighSea: 3:59am On Jun 16, 2017
The firm has accumulated over 18 years of experience in doing business and they are recruiting people of age equal to or less than 32. What's the biggie. Maybe I don't understand you and you on the other hand don't understand them.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by malikombi(m): 4:35am On Jun 16, 2017
MrHighSea:
The firm has accumulated over 18 years of experience in doing business and they are recruiting people of age equal to or less than 32. What's the biggie. Maybe I don't understand you and you on the other hand don't understand them.
Thank you jare..
You actually got the message.
OP thought they are talking about the applicant's experience

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Elmojiid(m): 4:42am On Jun 16, 2017
so op cannot read btw the lines..ordinary simple english op cnt understand, abi op na our container brother ni....just asking ni o abeg no vex o...if u vex am in my house come and beat me.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Onyenna(m): 4:44am On Jun 16, 2017
OP.....what's your jamb score!? ....

20 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by gabinogem(m): 5:05am On Jun 16, 2017
Dem wan use everything take create topic. See how u done embarrass urself now cheesy

16 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by braimeddy: 5:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Op did u go to sch at all? What's here that you don't understand? I knw it will be someone like u that will be lamenting if u go to a job interview ad u aren't taken. Pls go and repeat ss3 again.

18 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by ObaKlaz: 5:44am On Jun 16, 2017
THREAD CLOSED.

O.P BANNED!!!
grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Oche211(m): 5:56am On Jun 16, 2017
braimeddy:
Op did u go to sch at all? What's here that you don't understand? I knw it will be someone like u that will be lamenting if u go to a job interview ad u aren't taken. Pls go and repeat ss3 again.
LMAO....wicked

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:59am On Jun 16, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 16, 2017
ObaKlaz:
THREAD CLOSED.

O.P BANNED!!!
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by walearoy(m): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2017
UnimkeAk:

All of you are actually the dullest set of persons iv seen in a whhile...

Let me brk it down for ur feaces infested brain.
The company needs a 32 yr old employee with 18yrs of experience and a hnd.

32- 18 = 14... Is it possible to get a hnd by then? And possible serve

Oga, go back, take your time and read what was written

20 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2017
UnimkeAk:

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by GodsClan(m): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Ode
UnimkeAk:

7 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 16, 2017
braimeddy:
Calm down man, I misinterpreted it, I acknowledge my error.
Now you can go study for your Jamb undecided
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:11am On Jun 16, 2017
OP , what's wrong with you?

10 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by eipreel(f): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2017
rationalmind:

grin

Lmao...E you are just crazy
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by bolseas(f): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2017
Op, just pray the mod doesn't move this thread to the front page... otherwise, ti e ba e....

10 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Alhajipaulo(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2017
op started failing from the headline

8 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by caesaraba(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2017
bolseas:
Op, just pray the mod doesn't move this thread to the front page... otherwise, ti e ba e....

Hahahahahahahahahahahah! Dem go am make NL celebrity, instanta!

10 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by caesaraba(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2017
UnimkeAk:

14 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by bolseas(f): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2017
caesaraba:

Hahahahahahahahahahahah! Dem go am make NL celebrity, instanta!

his own go pass Evans own.... cheesy[quote author=caesaraba post=57562316]

4 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by luvethsam(f): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2017
MrHighSea:
Exactly, it's the firm that has been in business for 18 years not recruiting people with 18 years of experience.

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Jayboi(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2017
OP NEEDS TO BE CAINED.

6 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Whitemoney: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2017
I buy/Sell US iTunes gift card at a very moderate rate kindly hit me up

08063984186 (whatsap)
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by telkevog(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2017
Op! It seems you did not do well in comprehension while in school. U Don fall hands today, ntooooooooo!

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by brightgreat(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Funke!!!!!!

telkevog:
Op! It seems you did not do well in comprehension while in school. U Don fall hands today, ntooooooooo!
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2017
You already know

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by ayinde2ade(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2017
MrHighSea:
U just spoke my mind
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Vision4God: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by brightgreat(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Please you guys should help this guy oooooo....if this gets to FP....hmmmm I won't be there oooo o....18years

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by slyrone(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2017
OP OF ALL PLACES TO DISPLAY YOUR STUPIDITY AND DUMBNESS YOU CHOSE NL...LOL YOU DON DIE.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris / When Is The Usual Salary Payday In Your Place Of Work / Do You Know This Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.