Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? (8172 Views)

Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? / Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Fhemmmy: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
N101:

How about Fhemmmy Senior? grin

Nope, just simply call me Fhemmmy or get me some nice pet name, like darling, chocomilo grin , the day my woman call me Daddy, that is the day, i will wanna run away.
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by N101: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Nope,  just simply call me Fhemmmy or get me some nice pet name, like darling, chocomilo  grin , the day my woman call me Daddy, that is the day, i will wanna run away.

Sorry, I think chocomilo has been taken, how about milohorlicks?  cheesy

I see it now, Madam calling out "Darling Milohorlicks. . ."
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by bbby: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
i loved d name since i was a kid,coincidentally i married sumone wt d same name,so why shdnt i call him by dt.Though, i may not call him in front of d kids wt d name.
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
N101:

Sorry, I think chocomilo has been taken, how about milohorlicks?  cheesy

Lol
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Moyola(f): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2010
Well, itz ok 4me. . . tongue
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by SALady(f): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2010
Guys please allow me to share this one. I got a pet name and its "Noodles" I just looove it, Pity he is just a boyfriend and he could just be passing by. I wish I could keep him for life just so I can hear the sound of that name over and over,
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by queenesthr(f): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2010
Yes, it is ok.
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Lacuzy: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2010
@woye77

LORD! ko SAVIOUR! ni

wat do you want her to call you ? and wat do you call her, you want a woman you will intimidate your plans n o go work

your kind of person even if the woman call you JESUS, you will make life miserable for her.

wake up!!!!
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2010
^^^ Lol
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Pwaves(f): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2010
Hnstly, i dnt cal my huby by nam, n he dosnt too. we hav pet nams we cal urselves, bt wen talkn wit da kds i say daddy.
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by spoilt(f): 3:42am On Jan 30, 2010
Is it okay to start a dumb thread like this?
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by ifyalways(f): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2010
@replies,rofl.
@Topic,i do call him his first name sometimes esp when i need his immediate attention aside that pet names works just fine.
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Salvation3: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#770077]I believe that this is a very interesting comment. If I had a husband like Abraham, I would call him any kind of Lord he wants to be called. The important question that I believe you should ask is WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO MAKE MY WIFE SO IN AWE OF ME SHE CALLS ME LORD?!!!

Obviously my dear, it is clear that Abraham gave Sarah, his ear and his heart that she saw the importance of the man so much she did not have problems with calling him LORD.

I pray that I marry a man who even if i call him the name his father gave him, hears the underlying respect I should have for him and not need to hear LORD to feel that respect. smiley
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by pinkylady1(f): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
N101:

Sorry, I think chocomilo has been taken, how about milohorlicks? cheesy

wats dat? shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by sulad82i(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2010
I rest my case. This is pathetic
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2010
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by aieromon(m): 12:45am On Feb 13, 2010
Call me by name,that's boring. . .
My pet name,hey that's the shiznit cool
I love my pet name.
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Amigoz(f): 5:07am On Feb 13, 2010
KBD

whatever name they both feel comfortable with undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by vivaladiva(f): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2010
woye77, i sooooooooooooooooo pity ur wife cos men ur talkin out of ur arse, she sld not only call u lord, she sld also wipe ur yansh wen u do a poo, u sld even wipe ur feet on her b4 u enter ur house, b4 u climb into ur jeep if u have one, pls climb her bck so u dnt strain ur self too much, let her stand at attention while u eat and serve u while on her knees, inshort let her sleep on the floor while u enjoy ur lush mattress and if nepa take light n ur gen is down, let her fan ur balls even while u sleep, is that enof cos there is more where these came frm.
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2010
Wha da?

ROTFLMAO. . . . cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by oge4real(f): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2010
@poster,
If I come across a man like you, I will call you ATUTUBOYOYO!
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by tanimz(f): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2010
La cuzy:

@woye77

LORD! ko SAVIOUR! ni

wat do you want her to call you ? and wat do you call her, you want a woman you will intimidate your plans n o go work

your kind of person even if the woman call you JESUS, you will make life miserable for her.

wake up!!!!

Abi??

Nawa for some men sef
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by cibilola(f): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2010
i personally don't call my husband by name and him, likewise. pet names will do and respectfully too! wink.

To go as far as calling someone (anyone apart from my God) Lord, that is too much. So Woye, I don't know where you will get a lady that worships you! Infact, i hope you don't get such a lady. You sound like one of those men that does not deserve a respectful lady and too big for your own shoes sad angry
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by prixxy(f): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
Nope, just simply call me Fhemmmy or get me some nice pet name, like darling, chocomilo Grin , the day my woman call me Daddy, that is the day, i will wanna run away.[quote][/quote]

very funny
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Pittbaby(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2010
"simple call him Daddy (in front of the kids) , add daddy Bleep or some other endearment  in front of people who dont call him by name , especially in front of the in laws . In the privacy of your home feel free to call him what you wish. I believe in picking my battles somethings are just now worth the hassle"

This came from my Pastors wife during marraige counselling she used to call her husband by name untill she was corrected by church elders , she now calls him Pastor or daddy Bleep in public. she is an MD and as modern as they come.
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by jumie(f): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2010
In my home, my husband does not call me by name neither do I. It is fun when you have a special pet name you call one another afterall, only u will have the priviledge of calling him that name instead of the usual name everyone calls you by.
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by dominique(f): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

woye77, i sooooooooooooooooo pity your wife cos men your talkin out of your arse, she sld not only call u lord, she sld also wipe your yansh wen u do a poo, u sld even wipe your feet on her b4 u enter your house, b4 u climb into your jeep if u have one, pls climb her bck so u dnt strain your self too much, let her stand at attention while u eat and serve u while on her knees, inshort let her sleep on the floor while u enjoy your lush mattress and if nepa take light n your gen is down, let her fan your balls even while u sleep, is that enof cos there is more where these came frm.

ROTFLMAO. . . this post really made my day grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by adetoru(f): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2010
Na wa oh!My hubby is 6yrs older and I call him babe.Are you married?If yes,was it arranged?because I can't see myself being chyked by a guy and I call him "Lord".Sorry oh,but e no gel at all.Kai,women don suffer for dis world wey we come o!
And does it count during sex?
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 18, 2010
Nigerian men really need to rebrand themselves, because some of these topics being raised here are so embarassing.

Imagine[b] heated debates [/b] over threads like

"Should a man help with the dishwashing when his wife is sick"

"Is it okay for a woman to call her husband by name"

"Will you kneel down for your lover" ( in this day and age when men propose on bended knee)

"How to maintain and control a woman"

"My wife had a picture of her ex, what should I do"

and of course the everlasting recharge card saga.
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2010
woteva happened 2 babby,sweet heart,love,boo,initials.y must nigerian couples formalise everytin especially wen not necessary.it sounds serious wen u cal ur wife/hubby his/her 1st name.but if ur hubby gives u a pet name n u guys had an issue n 4 d 1st tym he directly caled u ur 1st name which has neva happened b4 just know fire is on d mountain shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by queeneve: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2010
I calls my fiance by his government name and his pet names. He will never be called LORD, God, and Most High.
Re: Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? by axeman85(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2010
i dont even like calling my girl by name i call her sweetie or baby or sumtimes call her madam, but wen i vex or pissed i call her by name and then she knows sumtin is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! / Elderly Care In Ibadan, Nigeria / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.