Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother (5639 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by mzjaney(f): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
A married woman in Zimbabwe, whose husband had been cheating on her regularly, decided to get her own revenge by sleeping with the brother of the woman her husband had been having sex with.

The husband, a successful businessman based in Mberengwa, a suburb of the country, unable to take the fact that his wife had taught him a bitter lesson, attempted to commit suicide by drinking cyanide after he caught his wife in his own bed with the brother of his mistress.

The man caught his wife in the act after he was tipped off by his lover who told him that his wife was having an extra-marital affair with her brother.

According to Worldwide Weird News, the woman did not feel any remorse after she was caught red handed in the act by her husband as she allegedly begged her boyfriend to continue having sex with her in front of her husband as a punishment for starving her sexually while giving it to another woman.

She also reportedly told her red faced husband that he was disturbing her while she was having the best sex of her life.

The distraught husband who could not take what he just saw, ran out of the house and tried to take his life by drinking the poisonous substance.

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/02/03/woman-gets-revenge-on-cheating-husband-by-sleeping-with-his-mistress-brother/

Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Ayemco(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by marshalcarter: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lolzzzzzzz

It suppose to be do me i do you but @ dis point is

#in peter's voice# do her i do him
Man no go vexgrin
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by SAMBARRY: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin

nothing to say grin
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by elantraceey(f): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
The man is very ....... , after sleepinv around you foolishly want to take your own life because she died to you exactly what you did to her undecided

But to the woman two wrongs never makes a right .
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by lilmax(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Revenge? Seriously? Who she do?
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Now he feels what she felt.
Two selfish couples, perfect for each other.
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by mzjaney(f): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Aprime:
Now he feels what she felt.
Two selfish couples, perfect for each other.
Abi na
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
this woman get mind, na her type fit some Naija cheating husbands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by mzjaney(f): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
brito:
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by mzjaney(f): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ayemco:
space booker wink
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
mzjaney:
Lol..

Abi na lie?
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by mzjaney(f): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
brito:

Abi na lie?
lie ke? Na true jare. Buh the lady wasn't suppose to do that tho..
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
mzjaney:
lie ke? Na true jare. Buh the lady wasn't suppose to do that tho..

I know but some men are heartless, he abandoned his wife's sexual feelings while he is satisfying himself outside. Naija cheating husbands watch out, women are no longer smiling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by mzjaney(f): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol
brito:

I know but some men are heartless, he abandoned his wife's sexual feelings while he is satisfying himself outside. Naija cheating husbands watch out, women are no longer smiling.
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Take a break ...show some respect to the men and women staking their lives in the fight against BH https://www.nairaland.com/2127885/thread-dedicated-nigerian-service-men#30389335
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Kazrem(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
brito:
What is good for the geese is good for the gender

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kazrem:

You tOok it out of my mouth....GANDER though....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by charijee(f): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kazrem:

Exactly!!!!!
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by mutter(f): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Double the rsk of getting infected embarassed

Talk of cutting your nose to spite your face.

Poor children.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Wendy80(f): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
He was served a dose of his own drug grin and he wan die, can u imagine?
Don't give what u can't take
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by freecocoa(f): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
I don't know whether to laugh grin or cry cry, somebody please help me choose.
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fake story, but anyway they both deserve each other.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
chaaaiiii, crazy couple...

Hmmm, so the husband didn't know how painful and traumatic it was to cheat on a spouse ? He attempted suicide because his wife who he's been cheating on all along wanted to 'enjoy' what he's been enjoying just once? He got served grin grin grin cheesy

Do to others what you will love them to do unto you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by freecocoa(f): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:
Fake story, but anyway they both deserve each other.
Abi? I can't imagine the woman saying her husband was disturbing them.grin.
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Abi? I can't imagine the woman saying her husband was disturbing them.grin.

No location specific location real stories have location where you can trace to and confirm

The picture is old and has been recycled with different stories attached to it
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thats a good way to settle things
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Kazrem(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
You tOok it out of my mouth....GANDER though....
Thanks. Was doubting the spelling too
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:

No location specific location real stories have location where you can trace to and confirm

The picture is old and has been recycled with different stories attached to it

You are right.
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mu che che che che che che che che che

*in kanwulia's voice*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Sagamite(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
mzjaney:

The husband, a successful businessman based in Mberengwa, a suburb of the country, unable to take the fact that his wife had taught him a bitter lesson, attempted to commit suicide by drinking cyanide after he caught his wife in his own bed with the brother of his mistress.

I almost busted out laughing when reading this.

If the story is true, I hope he was successful in his attempt. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Best Inherited Quality / How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.