Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures (19198 Views)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by AlphaT1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
akblings:
Why e dy pain you

If you've worked for NYSC up to level 14,
den oneday u heard someone sayin the scheme should be scrapped..
How will u feel?

Abi wen life frustrate you,
u go find person to frustrate too?

Haba mana. NYSC is jst a small unit under a ministry, scrapping it doesn't mean you will lose your job, mba! You would be redeployed to another unit in that ministry or to another ministry.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Davidatita: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I know some brothers that went through that hellhole...whatever you do, make sure they send you to Bekwarra.

why
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by shevydinho(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
ignis:
The just took the pics of the worst side of the camp.

I was in Obubra camp 3 years ago.
it's even fresh in d picture mehn the place is nothing to write home about. the soldiers were crazy little Angel and lacasera but we showed dem hell
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Davidatita: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
maclatunji:

Obubra was probably worse while I was there and I served in Bekwarra without problems.

Bekwarra is one of the sweetest place to serve in Nigeria, i'm not exaggerating.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Davidatita:

why

Get there first...
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Shaev7(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nicepoker:
go and scrap it keyboard warrior

Oga thank you.... They can easily write NYSC should be scrapped... as if it's easy... na really keyboard warrior... lols
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by XKZ(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
I'm just wondering which batch served immediately after the tiles in the bathroom and toilet were installed...
There were no tiles on the bathroom or toilet walls/floor during my stay there.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by nams77: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I know some brothers that went through that hellhole...whatever you do, make sure they send you to Bekwarra.
I was there...2006
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by ignis: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
shevydinho:

it's even fresh in d picture mehn the place is nothing to write home about. the soldiers were crazy little Angel and lacasera but we showed dem hell
LOLZ
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by jibs4lv(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
based on logistics,frm west to south to noth,mogaji dan yamusa parm orietation camp nasarawa is d best.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures by Rhea(f): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Flexygist:
This is the current deplorable state of the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp in Obubra Local Government Area of Cross River State. Meanwhile, the Orientation exercise was moved temporarily to Cross River State College of Education (COE), Akampka to give way for the renovation and rehabilitation of the Permanent camp.

However, the Cross River State Commissioner forYouth and Sports Development and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Board Chairman of Cross River State, Hon Asu Okang said the move is only temporary as the state government has nointention to move the camp from Obubra LGA.

Comr Okang made this known through a media chat held on Wednesdayin Calabar with the Leadership of Obubra Local Government Area.

Photo credit: Calabar Reporter

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/16/checkout-deplorable-condition-of-nysc-permanent-orientation-camp-in-cross-river-state/

The cost of Senator Saraki's official car is enough to renovate this cesspool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter / Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.