Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures (3336 Views)

Check Out Tecno Droipad 7D Specifications And Price / Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D / Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Oyindebrah(f): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2017
These are naked photos of the DroiPad 7D and my honest opinion about the tablet.

You can also drop comments tongue
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Oyindebrah(f): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Let's start with the back view of this new kid in town

The DroiPad 7D is a 7-inch device and looking at it from here,looks really small,but I have seen 7-inch devices around and trust me,they are very big and handy.

Well,holding this tablet from the back,I feel its going to be handy,just like the PhonePad 3 then.

Ahh,what do you think about the back view too?

Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Oyindebrah(f): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
And here we go with the front view..

Lookin medium sized as usual,but in real life,its a big something.

Where we have the earphone jack,charging port,volume buttons,and power buttons on the body of the phone.

Pretty cool for me,what do you think?

Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Oyindebrah(f): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
This kid here got an inbuilt battery but you can open the mini-back to have access to the memory card,sim-card slot and that's it.

Two micro-sims and one memory card. And you're good to go enjoying your tablet.

Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Oyindebrah(f): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Charger that came with this new kid is a two-mouthed charger..

For me,I think I'd get a three mouthed because of how Nigeria is and no-light. So just incase I go out and there's no space to enjoy the 'follow-come' charger,I'd use the one I bought.

Well,everything will go well,and you shouldn't mind me,do what rocks your boat well tongue I'm just saying my own.

But honestly,I think the charger is not bad.

Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Oyindebrah(f): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Closer view of the screen and it specs.

Now,let's talk about the specs.

A lot of people are complaining about this phone's specs and blablah,that it has 1GB ram and it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and all other stuffs.

Well,I concur..this new kid here has 1GB ram and 16GB ROM with an.external memory card expandable to 128GB. Which is pretty cool.

It costs 33,000naira,and of course 33k is not a child play in Nigeria, that's someone else's salary per month. And tecno should have probably added more specs for it customers.

But for me,I think the specs are enough for the price,considering it large screen and the rest of it.

It's not that bad and it's budget friendly enough.

What do you think??

Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by MrBONE2(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindebrah:
Closer view of the screen and it specs.

Now,let's talk about the specs.

A lot of people are complaining about this phone's specs and blablah,that it has 1GB ram and it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and all other stuffs.

Well,I concur..this new kid here has 1GB ram and 16GB ROM with an.external memory card expandable to 128GB. Which is pretty cool.

It costs 33,000naira,and of course 33k is not a child play in Nigeria, that's someone else's salary per month. And tecno should have probably added more specs for it customers.

But for me,I think the specs are enough for the price,considering it large screen and the rest of it.

It's not that bad and it's budget friendly enough.

What do you think??
Pls does it support usb OTG.
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Techpaded(f): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
The storage and camera features of Tecno DroiPad 7D made me weak! Just 1GB RAM which I vehemently term as an "abomination in 2017". This smartphone also sports 5MP back camera & 2MP in the front.

Full specs: http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/06/tecno-droipad-7d-specifications.html

I rather go for Alcatel A3 10 tablet with 10-inch screen size (1280 x 800 IPS display), 5MP rear camera and 2MP selfie Camera , 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory.

1.1 GHz Quad core MediaTek MT8735B SoC processor, Android 7.0 Nougat, supports 4G LTE , you'll also enjoy 4600mAh battery capacity, which is strong enough to keep you going for days!

full specs: http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/06/alcatel-a3-10-tablet-features.html
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by tymajek: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2017
cool
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by tymajek: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Techpaded:
The storage and camera features of Tecno DroiPad 7D made me weak! Just 1GB RAM which I vehemently term as an "abomination in 2017". This smartphone also sports 5MP back camera & 2MP in the front.

Full specs: http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/06/tecno-droipad-7d-specifications.html

I rather go for Alcatel A3 10 tablet with 10-inch screen size (1280 x 800 IPS display), 5MP rear camera and 2MP selfie Camera , 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory.

1.1 GHz Quad core MediaTek MT8735B SoC processor, Android 7.0 Nougat, supports 4G LTE , you'll also enjoy 4600mAh battery capacity, which is strong enough to keep you going for days!

full specs: http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/06/alcatel-a3-10-tablet-features.html

Calm down sir/ma
I saw a review and i think the device has some pretty cool features....like that multi window feature. That's quite cool...?
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Techpaded(f): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
tymajek:

Calm down sir/ma
I saw a review and i think the device has some pretty cool features....like that multi window feature. That's quite cool...?

That's a general feature for all smartphones with Android 7.0 Nougat.
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by tymajek: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ehnehn.....e ma binu ngbayen. But the phone is a budget phone.
It's something one can get for high school kids.

Techpaded:

Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Techpaded(f): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
tymajek:

well said. lol
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by TeeFeh(f): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Techpaded:

wow I had no idea...the feature is cool

1 Like

Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by TeeFeh(f): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
tymajek:

33,000naira phone for high school kid?that's going to be soo dope for the child..even an adult can use it sha its for everyone.
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by missslimzy(f): 1:48am On Jun 19, 2017
so cool
Oyindebrah:
And here we go with the front view..

Lookin medium sized as usual,but in real life,its a big something.

Where we have the earphone jack,charging port,volume buttons,and power buttons on the body of the phone.

Pretty cool for me,what do you think?
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by omoalajah(m): 2:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Yeah .
Techpaded:

Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Cdave: 3:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Is it just me or is the screen looking smaller than 7-inches in those pictures
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Cdave: 3:37am On Jun 19, 2017
Techpaded:

Wow! I never knew this
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Cdave: 4:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindebrah:
This kid here got an inbuilt battery but you can open the mini-back to have access to the memory card,sim-card slot and that's it.

Two micro-sims and one memory card. And you're good to go enjoying your tablet.

2 micro sims...cool
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by tymajek: 4:15am On Jun 19, 2017
hehehe cheesy

Techpaded:

well said. lol
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by tymajek: 4:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Right! some adults wouldn't mind it too

TeeFeh:
33,000naira phone for high school kid?that's going to be soo dope for the child..even an adult can use it sha its for everyone.
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by TechPanda(m): 5:43am On Jun 19, 2017
This Poo?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by TeeFeh(f): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2017
tymajek:
Right! some adults wouldn't mind it too

I know right,as for me,I wouldn't mind..I like it
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Dandsome: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2017
This is Avery good product
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by koskilala: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Another monster again
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Oyindebrah(f): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cdave:

2 micro sims...cool
yeah,I know that's pretty cool
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Oyindebrah(f): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
koskilala:
Another monster again
LOL its not much of a monster,I appreciate the way it came with a few specs,at least its not literally shouting with price and specs..everything lowkey and lovely
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Oyindebrah(f): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
TechPanda:
This Poo?
LOL its not shitty,be polite to the new kid in towm
Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Oyindebrah(f): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
And is the Alcatel A3 33,000naira?I bet it costs about 45k
Techpaded:

Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by emeraldknytt(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindebrah:
LOL its not much of a monster,I appreciate the way it came with a few specs,at least its not literally shouting with price and specs..everything lowkey and lovely
As a matter of fact, it is no monster at all. The specs are ridiculous to what an upgrade or a sidelined model should be. The only noticeable differences between this 7D and older 7C are the ROM size (16GB to 8GB) and the OS (lollipop to Nougat). Cry me a river Tecno, even the battery cap is the same! What a snuggly Shame! Zero incentive from tecno... Aesthetics look pale but better. A 2Gb RAM plus 8MP or even a noticeable increase in battery cap could have cut it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Droipad 7D Unclad Pictures by Oyindebrah(f): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
MrBONE2:

Pls does it support usb OTG.
yes it does.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Glo Now Giving Unlimited Data / TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 6 Pro Comparison / Nairaland And Free Basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.