Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police (3288 Views)

Police Should Arrest & Deal With Anyone Involved In Burning And Looting Shops / Policemen Chasing Yahoo Boy In Akute Injured Passersby / BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by ChangetheChange: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2017

I will Expose All DPO's Chasing Yahoo Yahoo Boys - FataiI Owoseni

“I am tired of hearing about shooting or killing of innocent persons. No one has the right to take another man’s life. It is only God that has the right to take life.

It is your responsibility as a DPO to know those who are collecting bribe under you. If you refuse to stop them, they will stop you from being a DPO.

It is embarrassing to see policemen collecting bribes and chasing yahoo yahoo boys for a DPO. I would not cover any DPO. I will expose you. Just leave Lagos before I get to your station. I cannot share out of your misconduct. I will give your photographs and details to journalists to expose you.

I am shocked to hear that some Area Commanders and DPOs are on the pay rolls of fraudsters. I am investigating. Just pray that I don’t get you. Just know that you are causing pains for taxpayers if you are intimidating them and collecting bribe from criminals.

It is a curse to build a house with the money. The building would collapse on your head. Some of you even take people to the bank to collect money. If you train your children with the money, they won’t be useful to you.

http://www.gistlocker.com/2017/05/i-will-expose-all-dpos-chasing-yahoo.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2017
See gobe

1 Like

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Camlot000007: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Ofcos they've turned to a lucrative bussiness now, some even go as far as renting cab for their hunt neglecting their primary assignment

1 Like

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Bakerdav: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2017
Good
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by horlah005: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please....... Front page
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Pavore9: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
To those DPOs indulge in that, they will say the CP is blowing hot air!

1 Like

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by naijagobetter(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
na toaday...?

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Call SARS to order

Call those uneducated idiots who couldn't do anything with their lives and could not succeed in anything else, then decided to join the police. The police in Nigeria is the only arm of the government where when one has failed in every possible thing in life, they go and join the police as a last resort. Ask your police men, ask Nigerian Youths of today which wants to join the police. None of them gives this any thought until they fail and fail at securing good jobs or fail at opening up any business venture. It is at this dejected stage that the Police comes to mind as a last option.

A group of people who are armed to the teeth and yet suffer from serious psychological imbalance and mental disorders. Drunks, gamblers, serial killers, learning disorders, split personality disorders, depressed, suffering from anxiety disorders, panic attacks, shrizophenia, bipolar disorder, uncontrolled anger, amongst many other psychological problems that Nigerian Police Officers suffer from.

It is filled with sad, angry people who have failed and failed. These are the people armed to protect Nigerians. When they see people who they adjudge to be living better and succeeding, they decide to make their lives miserable.

SAR Squads are murdering people daily. They are harassing people. Go to Port Harcourt, they dress in mufti, load numerous AK 47 Magazines and even harrass ladies for relationships.

CALL SARS TO ORDER. IT IS BECOMING TOO MUCH. Someone once accused them of dealing on human parts amongst many other crimes like hiring their guns out to armed robbera and kidnappers. They are rapists, thieves, and violate Human Rights on a daily basis. These are armed robbers who decide to hide in plain sight by joining the Nigerian Police.

The funny thing is this is not new to the Nigerian Police. The hypocritical manner which they close their eyes to their wrong doing is what is most annoying. If you ask their leadership, they will give you 1001 reasons why they think the police is good. They will say "a few bad eggs". I say 98 % of the police men/women in Nigeria are corrupt and have one way or another led to the death of a Nigerian. Either by creating so much fear in Medical personnel not to treat gun shots victims, or by discouraging those who want to help accidents victims and other person's facing medical emergencies from doing so. The untrained, morons who are police men will detain someone who offers to give medical help or emergency response assistance. In 2017 and in a country of supposedly right thinking human beings? They also shoot suspects at will. The person is a suspect, the person did not endanger their lives in any form. Yet they go ahead and murder the person. Even when they realize their mistakes, they still prevent the victim from seeking medical assistance. Only in Nigeria are suspects shot dead in broad daylight and their corpses displayed naked for people to see. "Suspects". Now who suspected these murdered Nigerians? SARS? Hahahahaha.. Known criminals suspecting a citizen and killing the citizen.

The police in general contributed to the spate of jungle justice going on in Nigeria. When armed robbers and criminals caught in the act are released without trial. Criminals with damning evidence against them are let go and seen walking on the streets, freed. When people see this why will they not choose to admister justice themselves? When the system fails, anarchy or pseudoanarchy takes place. It is what we are experiencing today in Nigeria. People are today scared to go to streets where they are not known. You could easily walk into a place where the residents have been disturbed by spate of robbery attacks. They will call/tag you a thief or an armed robber and murder you in broad daylight. Why?Well, because they have no faith in the Judicial System.

The Nigerian Police is directly or indirectly related to ALL the issues facing the Nigerian state today. Either by doing what they ought not to do or by not doing what they should. SARS for now creates over half of these problems.

SARS is a killer squad. A Death Squad. I call on Al Jazeera, CNN, BBC and all Investigating Journalists to investigate the activities of SARS. Especially in:

1. Rivers State
2. Lagos State
3. Delta State
4. Edo State
5 Cross Rivers State

They are a menace everywhere in Nigeria, but their murderous activities have been felt more in the above States. They are a curse to the Nigerian society.

MR. Commissioner, amongst many things you will do, CALL SARS TO ORDER AND INVESTIGATE EVERY DEATH IN THEIR HANDS. THESE GUYS ARE MURDERING NIGERIANS DAILY SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE ARMED. CALL THEM TO ORDER!!!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by ukeme200(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Police and bribe

1 Like

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by sod09(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
the harassment to much in ikorodu,they will stop and be searching ur phone
if u using iphone or car forget it you into fraud. this useless people dont even think you can make it without scamming

2 Likes

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Realkenny(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
They will leave their main job to chase Yahoo Yahoo boys upandan to collect 60%

1 Like

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by ChangetheChange: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
The mods should put this thread on Front page tomorrow
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by ZombieTAMER: 1:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Sensational headline just to get traffic

Thumbs up commissioner
You are doing a good job
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by MediumStout(m): 4:30am On Jun 17, 2017
sad
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Amberon11: 4:48am On Jun 17, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum

I must say you are 100% right. About 3 months ago in PH, I and my sister were attending a vigil at church on a Friday. We boarded a keke and on getting halfway to our destination, the driver stopped us and dedemanded the full money which wasn't what we bargained since he didn't take us to our destination.

So everyone including the other passengers were scolding him for not taking us to our destination and an arguement ensued. Others left without paying but my sister insisted we paid him and as I was just reaching out for the money, a SARZ officer came and asked what was going on.

My sister tried to explain but received a hot slap from him for doing absolutely nothing (and Lord knows this is not an exaggeration). Then in shock I asked, "why did you slap my sister"? Then he said, "are you questioning me"? His reason for slapping my sister was because he didn't ask her to talk before doing so.

Then it dawned on me that we truly have senseless, useless force men in this country. He obviously asked a general question which was directed to I, my sister and the driver but according to him, my sister shouldn't have talked.

As I was asking why he slapped my sister, he slapped me too. (He was with a girl so maybe he was only trying to impress her by playing James bond). He hit my sister severally again as she was trying to explain how she had done nothing to deserve such treatment and a crowd ensued. My sister is a lawyer and as such, she wanted justice. She wanted to charge him to court but we couldn't get his name and he refused to tell us.

His colleague came along and after being told what ensued, pleaded with us to forget the issue. Meanwhile before we knew it, the officer who slapped us begged for a lift from someone and they sped off.

Nigeria is truly finished.
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by johnstar(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Dm go gree hear word??
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by frugal(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Amberon11:
OmaniPadmeHum

I must say you are 100% right. About 3 months ago in PH, I and my sister were attending a vigil at church on a Friday. We boarded a keke and on getting halfway to our destination, the driver stopped us and dedemanded the full money which wasn't what we bargained since he didn't take us to our destination.

So everyone including the other passengers were scolding him for not taking us to our destination and an arguement ensued. Others left without paying but my sister insisted we paid him and as I was just reaching out for the money, a SARZ officer came and asked what was going on.

My sister tried to explain but received a hot slap from him for doing absolutely nothing (and Lord knows this is not an exaggeration). Then in shock I asked, "why did you slap my sister"? Then he said, "are you questioning me"? His reason for slapping my sister was because he didn't ask her to talk before doing so.

Then it dawned on me that we truly have senseless, useless force men in this country. He obviously asked a general question which was directed to I, my sister and the driver but according to him, my sister shouldn't have talked.

As I was asking why he slapped my sister, he slapped me too. (He was with a girl so maybe he was only trying to impress her by playing James bond). He hit my sister severally again as she was trying to explain how she had done nothing to deserve such treatment and a crowd ensued. My sister is a lawyer and as such, she wanted justice. She wanted to charge him to court but we couldn't get his name and he refused to tell us.

His colleague came along and after being told what ensued, pleaded with us to forget the issue. Meanwhile before we knew it, the officer who slapped us begged for a lift from someone and they sped off.

You let him go? We will die there. I can take slaps, but slap my sister or mother or wife and we will both die there.
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by DieBuhari: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Amberon11:
OmaniPadmeHum

Your sister will be so disappointed in you
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
kudos 2 d lagos state commissioner of police just a scape goat 2 serve as a deterrent 2 others
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Amberon11:
OmaniPadmeHum

You did the right thing in my opinion. If you had decided to fight with him or physically confront him, his gang would take you away and murder you in a bush. Nigerians will make noise and in one week time the National Assembly or Dino Melaye will make the news and your case might be forgotten.

These guys are physically weak and lazy. Pot bellied and with systems already damaged by alcohol, cannabis and other recreational soft and hard drugs. These are guys who if they leave with you one on one, you will murder them with bare hands. But because they are armed, you see their arrogance with it ignorance as its bedrock stinking to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by konfused: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2017
DieBuhari:

Never ever challenge an armed SARS officer or you may never live to tell the story.

Ahuho ka okenye Ji agbara efi oso......
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Amberon11: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Would you rather I fought with him? I'm a girl too and I don't have power o.
DieBuhari:
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Amberon11: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2017
My dear I had to. We were powerless. That's why we wanted to get his name so we could at least file a lawsuit but we were unable to.
frugal:

You let him go? We will die there. I can take slaps, but slap my sister or mother or wife and we will both die there.
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Amberon11: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2017
He was unarmed tho, but the other officer who came along and begged us was wielding a gun.
konfused:

Never ever challenge an armed SARS officer or you may never live to tell the story.

Ahuho ka okenye Ji agbara efi oso......
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by DieBuhari: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Amberon11:
Would you rather I fought with him? I'm a girl too and I don't have power o.
Sorry I didn't know you were a girl

1 Like

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by policy12: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by rainylad(f): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2017
...Fraudsters and scammers in Lagos will be happy with this information
Re: Police Should Stop Chasing Yahoo Boys - Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by konfused: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Amberon11:
He was unarmed tho, but the other officer who came along and begged us was wielding a gun.

I understand you, but envisage this scenario, you are challanging the unarmed officer, his colleagues now come upon you guys......what do you think would be their first reaction......

Na ama onye ujo ka ana ano atu ama dike aka.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe / The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu's "Jubril From Sudan" Story Is Tired And Played Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.