Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death (34285 Views)

Can A Person Contract Corona Virus Two Or More Times? / Sitting Too Much? You Risk Dying Early / Why Regular Eating Of Fried Potatoes May Lead To Death (reson Will Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by mctowel01: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Something must kill a man
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Tisham20(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
lie lie
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by omojeesu(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
winkmart:
Lies from the pit of hell.
They will soon ask us to stop drinking water after we eat,but 2 hours later so that we can get a job faster

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/14/health/fried-potatoes-early-death/index.html

This is a report of research. 'Vegetable' is unhealthy. Frying is also unhealthy. Boiling or steaming are safer. But the tongue is deceiving us and the negative effects of the dead and plastic junks we eat as food often don't produce I'll health until years later.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by joladoyin(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Generally, too much of fried things is bad
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by toastedbread: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
madam put 150 potato, 100 fried fish, and a bottle of malt. dinner's served. the #LifeOfAnUnderGrad back then and we still dey live very well. thank God O

1 Like

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by manikspears: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tlake:
lie...potayo contain amazing amount of nutrients and vit mk sure to use cholesterol free oil .

faks nutritionist. .saw a post like that saying four eggs a week can cause cancer

You dey mind them?countries wey potato be there main food like Ireland, China and France done extinct? abeg make them swerve to the left angry
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Glomoni: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin
omophunky:
Eat this, don't eat that...

Always looking for ways to stave us to death angry
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Efukikata(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Good to know
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by chrisseun(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Well I eat fried plantain.
As for potato, what of the ones fried in big slices (dundun) type.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Horlahmah(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please clarify this.. . American potato or African potato.
I dont think you are referring to Nigerian potato.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by chrisseun(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
omojeesu:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/14/health/fried-potatoes-early-death/index.html

This is a report of research. 'Vegetable' is unhealthy. Frying is also unhealthy. Boiling or steaming are safer. But the tongue is deceiving us and the negative effects of the dead and plastic junks we eat as food often don't produce I'll health until years later.

Vegetable too is unhealthy, chaii theris god o
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Daddybright1986(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Over 18years of studying and it's only today I got to know that the word "News" was short form for "Notable Events, Weather and Sports".
I want my school fees back... Imagine.😂😂😂😂
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Missfads(f): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is not good.
In other news,

Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
buh i dey chop fried potato since last year and i neva die xo ....what's up?
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Nickymezor(f): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mk I hear word abeg ... Early death indeed tongue
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Mbediogu(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2017
What about eating Akpu, Usi, Tuwo, Ruan kume, Onihi, or Amala dudu three times daily and seven days a week? Which one sure pass? I never wan die o o .
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by omojeesu(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
chrisseun:

Vegetable too is unhealthy, chaii theris god o

Good observation. Thanks.

I didn't review post. It's 'vegetable' oil. Our own naturally produced palm oil is better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Another Mutant Form Of COVID-19 Discovered In Nigeria - Africa CDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.