Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death (34302 Views)

Can A Person Contract Corona Virus Two Or More Times? / Sitting Too Much? You Risk Dying Early / Why Regular Eating Of Fried Potatoes May Lead To Death (reson Will Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Meritocracy: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Nah lie, eat potatoe and drink enough water to ease digestion nothing go happen.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Naijaarchive(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2017
I dont believe that... so far the oil is cholestrol free... no danger at all
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by LOVEGINO(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Go tell person wey never see one sqaure meal a day. If he swear for you, e go katch you.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by jbix(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2017
isorite very soon they will say if u eat u die, if u don't u''ll die... I Milo mawi say so
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by loomer: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Make we hear word jare, nai Irish people never die finish.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by macaranta(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2017
The findings are quite fallacious, hasty generalizations. tongue
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by ivolt: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2017
winkmart:
Lies from the pit of hell.
They will soon ask us to stop drinking water after we eat,but 2 hours later so that we can get a job faster

Nobody is forcing you to eat anything,
eat and drink whatever you like.

1 Like

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Ijaya123: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
From the comments I read, lots of Nigerian youth are unashamedly displaying arrogance of ignorance.

The future is indeed bleak for this country.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Koolking(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Debolala:
If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two or More Times a Week, It Doubles Your Risk of An Early Death - New Study Claims

Nothing guarantees you long life in this information age. Last I checked, it was not even people who don't eat Potatoes that live longer.

Long life is a gift from God.

4 Likes

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by LOVEGINO(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Go tell person wey never Finish with one square meal a day. If he swear for, e go katch you.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by haydeey(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
shocked shocked shocked this musnt be true
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Shobizz(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2017
I take this almost every day, hope am save...
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by marksleek25: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2017
I believe telling us to moderately eating fried foods would have been better than this death sentence crap.

1 Like

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by lolita1020(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2017
i concur[color=#990000][/color] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt]
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Mospring(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2017
omophunky:
Eat this, don't eat that...

Always looking for ways to stave us to death angry

notbin 9ja area Dr... we're built stronger than u think
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Lexusgs430: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Still awaiting the news - - - - - Having sex more than once a week, leads to early death.......
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by chaloner(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
I dey use fried potato do nyt meal... Sometimes all the night in a week with fish grin
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by nnol(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
i do eat fried potatoes almost everyday.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by holluphemydavid(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
this researchers had come again,am just hearing again now dat eating indomie caused high blood pressure,may God help us
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by stevecantrell: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
There was once a study that excess vit C causrd cancer then another study it that it did not then after another study claimed it actually caused cancer then a new study...
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by EHIRIMCHA(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
If you swallow ur saliva u risk aving throat cancer.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by aadoiza: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
winkmart:
Lies from the pit of hell.
They will soon ask us to stop drinking water after we eat,but 2 hours later so that we can get a job faster
You're right. They already said to stop giving water to newborns.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by FitnessDoctor: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
I think its best I clarify some issues here

Now, according to the information provided there it states that the study took place in America and not Africa..

We all know that there is a great difference between both places. The climate, the possibilities of natural disasters differ e.g Tornado, Earthquake, wildfires happen over there frequently and barely occur here in Africa, and also their cooking, living and even the way they eat.. They normally take coffee every morning, it is like a must but here we don't and even I FitnessDoctor does not take coffee every morning..

So, dear nairalanders, we should look at this in another way (although I know that the information provided by this website is scanty)..

The study did not provide information on the possible links fried potato has to early death, it did not even provide information on the living conditions of the participants and the kind of oil used to fry those potatoes, also it did not us if those people who participated in the study lived a normal healthy lifestyle, like exercising regularly, eating a healthy diet and so much more..

Also only 5% of the participants (there were over 4,000) died and so it is not right to conclude that fried potatoes is the only factor increasing their chances of dying..

Don't worry, nairalanders, I will do more research on this myself and bring out what really happened, because somehow this information is misleading and restricting.

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

cc: winkmart omophunky themonk Cway86 AndreizMendez oladimejiX medolab90 asahnwaKC EROMS38 Biafrareform dayleke Ogashub uzoclinton Oluwamuyeewa Enejon Tlake mirabel001 KKKWHITE mgbedianya Britain4 jordinsparkles Tayeni VIPERVENOM HsLBroker kennynelcon Kobicove kajsa08 mamatayour bmaleek mangala14 aadoiza EHIRIMCHA stevecantrell holluphemydavid nnol chaloner Lexusgs430 Mospring Lipseals lolita1020 marksleek25 Shobizz haydeey LOVEGINO Koolking Ijaya123 ivolt macaranta loomer jbix Naijaarchive Meritocracy

3 Likes

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by consultancy: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
stories.... all thru 5 years in the university , fried potatoes and stew was dinner every night. and we are even healthier now than ever

1 Like

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by newlander: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
mamatayour:
I shall live and not die in Jesus name

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by madgoat(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Story for the gods.
Whether u eat the potatoes or not, death is still a sure thing so why not eat and be merry kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by olabode4dkoko(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Na when man no go die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Mutant Form Of COVID-19 Discovered In Nigeria - Africa CDC / What Causes Heartburn After Beans Consumption And What Is The Remedy? / Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.