Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? (26118 Views)

Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by evul: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
rubbish question !!!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Innobee99(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bad habits die hard!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Until I watch him on video implicating his wife, I don't even think the guy did.

Newspaper and bloggers are just playing mind games on us. A criminals like him won't do that bcus of his children.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Intellad:
that Evans is a Coward, typical afonja like.... he grew up in Lagos that's y he became a coward... he don't love that woman I guess
So it's no longer being "afonja " that makes one a coward. So growing up in Lagos also makes one a coward? Chai it is well

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by stephleena(f): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
lol..someone said,yes na,it's gender equality..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Akinaukwa: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Whether he implicates her or not the family's name has been tainted forever and a long shit will trail the children whenever they're back.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by mayormick(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Implicate ko! lailai One of us must be their for our child(children). Meanwhile d lady behind daddyfreeze, is it what am thinking? Dat thing point o, walai!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by code9(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
When the Devil who has been holding you hostage for many decades abandon you to your fate, guy you can even Implicate your unborn children in the hands on Nigerian Police.

It was not his intention to. He just couldn't control his mouth grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by slimzzysweet(f): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
This land is not for sale
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by slimzzysweet(f): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wat will he achieve by implicating the woman? Besides, dey dnt do d business 2geda. They both enjoyed d cash no doubt bt dat doesn't mean he shld implicate her.

My opinion tho
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by asahnwaKC: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
That guy is stupid....
Running his mouth...he got no guts....you are caught so face the music.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Intellad(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
trustyshoess:

So it's no longer being "afonja " that makes one a coward. So growing up in Lagos also makes one a coward? Chai it is well
yea, most of our actions/life styles are influence by the environment we found our self's...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by nkemdi89(f): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Even by law if the wife is aware of his criminal activities, she isn't guilty of any offence, I.e she can held liable if it's of Christian marriage.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by jrusky(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Daddy Fridge or Daddy Ice block you are not the right guy to ask this question ok.

But if a better human is to ask me this question my answer is hell *NO*

Evan is a foolish criminal I mean real foolish criminal a man who has a ball to kidnapped with no mercy for ransom reduction now turned a mere shea butter melting in the little heat of police custody. People like him boasting a lot but when the heat comes they go dumb and go begging he is a big fool. Instead for him to keep mute lke a man and face the penalty for his stealing gene he went ahead implicating everybody destroying his kids future with his criminal foolish brain.

Stealing in his blood from birth.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by kjhova(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
onadana:
Evans is a weakling and a coward.Real men will take a bullet for their wife and kids.Evans never see fire yet he is singing like a canary.Yet the court has not found him guilty.

Never ever seen a criminal like Evans in million light years!

Since this guy was caught, he has been most remorseful and such willing confessor to the police. He has snitched on everyone including his boys, peers, wife and on himself!!

Pictures of him all over the place weeping with tear soaked clothes and all makes you wonder how the heck he was succesful in his criminality in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by slamkobe(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
NNNNOOOO "in flash flash 100 yard dash voice" ZOOTOPIA
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by tripzalee(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by chisomdestiny: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Evan was supposed to defend her 100%
He is supposed to say she is not aware

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
She is an accessory to crime and must be brought to justice

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by spiSeyi: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
SCAMMER ....No One should patronize this dude, its a scam kiss kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
not at all.
but wen a person is under duress they give out info like a running tap. at that point they r not thinking straight.

only on few occasions ( rarely) will the person have the fortitude to think of wat to say or not say

then, usually under the influence of a lawyer the person will be advised on wat information to hold back. Even with that some people breakdown in court n still tell d truth leaving their lawyer in a tougher battle than anticipated

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by akpamuomenka: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
onadana:
Evans is a weakling and a coward.Real men will take a bullet for their wife and kids.Evans never see fire yet he is singing like a canary.Yet the court has not found him guilty.

I believe that he must be under serious torture but don't be surprise when he start denying so many things in the court.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by xynerise: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bernie Madoff comes to mind
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
nkemdi89:
Even by law if the wife is aware of his criminal activities, she isn't guilty of any offence, I.e she can held liable if it's of Christian marriage.
Which law is that?

If she is aware, she can be charged for abetting the crime.

If she knowingly or unknowingly collect ransom on his behalf, she will be charged for accessory and conspiracy...

If she is fully involved, she will be charged for kidnapping...

Whichever be the case, there is case against her

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Randy100: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
wayray:
The question is complicated. so therefor, there wont be a straight to such a question. but for me, i wont.
'so therefore' is a wrong usage,it is either you use 'so' or 'therefore'.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by MrOfficer(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
The wife has a defense to criminal liability because a wife of a Christian marriage does not become an accessory after the fact to a crime committed by her husband if she is acting on the instructions of her husband
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by symbianDON(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
what kind of stu.p.I.d question is this? how can I ever be in evans' shoes? I be kidnapper?? why is this freeze boy/man glorifying evans?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Everblazinggg(f): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Elle277(f): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
nedu2000:
He that is down fears no fall,yes I will.
I no won hear tomorrow say she marry my driver as I dey cell
Bros your kids nko? who will take care of them?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by MASCOTECH: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Remember he is asking for God's forgiveness at this point and has to free himself of further sin of telling lies.
His mind is now where he is going.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by holluphemydavid(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Daddyfreeze attention seeker,if he was d one in Evans's shoe,he will definitely implicate his wife
but truth be told Evans wife shudnt av supported her husband in such a dirty business,she is obviously knw where d cool cash were coming from

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Philinho(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
I cannot become"Evans" so I've no answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Replies IG User Who Said She Has Stopped Cooking Since She Got Assurance / Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child / Teebillz And His Godson (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.