Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? (26142 Views)

Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Realhommie(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
nedu2000:
He that is down fears no fall,yes I will.
I no won hear tomorrow say she marry my driver as I dey cell
This ur response funny gan, i don laff tire... grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by talk2emma: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
If you are buhari will you resign or not
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Evablizin:
Is papa freeze married?if he is married,i guess he is in the right position to give us the answer

exactly my take, where is his wife? he shud ask her 1st

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by obontami: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
She follow chop the money

You wukeet! tongue undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
onadana:
Evans is a weakling and a coward.Real men will take a bullet for their wife and kids.Evans never see fire yet he is singing like a canary.Yet the court has not found him guilty.
yhur definition of a real.man Is a die hard kidnapper abi, yhur definition of a woman is a wife who encourages yhur evil doing.

stop n think about the life of yhur children for just one minute, unless yhu want yhur children to be like yhu,when they group, thereby sharing in yhur fate eventually if not worst, yhu will bring that evil woman down with yhu and away from those children.

tell me how she wants to look her children boldly in the eyes and tell them stealing is wrong, or killing is wrong
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Ugosample(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
onadana:
Evans is a weakling and a coward.Real men will take a bullet for their wife and kids.Evans never see fire yet he is singing like a canary.Yet the court has not found him guilty.

Not his kind of wife bro.

If the wife was innocent, he would have probably kept her out of it.

But as she is allegedly guilty, he exposed her, so that she will not be frolicking left and right and enjoying the money, while he is coolimg his arse in jail.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
don't be a kidnapper or an armed robber and this issue would never come up.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
I know I can never share such fate to have such an evil partner beside me, Buh if it were me.

I will implicate her big time, then render her an unfit mother, keep her away from the children for life, send to children to my father, in the village then see if I can make provision for their wellbeing, my one wish to my father would be " make sure they don't turn out like me".

cause if that woman is not implicated she will just foster my children to be like me, its obvious she likes the good things of life at all expense, even at the expense of a children.

real mothers would have carried those children away from the father and run to the village or stay with relatives, have seen women that do that, Buh this Evans wife case, she can sacrifice the childrens life for money.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by megxo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Cookie lyon and Tasha Stpatrick comes to mind....
Ride or die...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by koning: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
The wife is not even supposed to know what he actually does to make money, let alone implicate her. To me Evans is a dumb criminal. He should have stopped right after he collected the first $2m.

He would have been very safe in Ghana or SA doing legitimate biz with his ransom pay.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by nkemdi89(f): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Which law is that?

If she is aware, she can be charged for abetting the crime.

If she knowingly or unknowingly collect ransom on his behalf, she will be charged for accessory and conspiracy...

If she is fully involved, she will be charged for kidnapping...

Whichever be the case, there is case against her
Please go and check your Nigeria criminal code.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by juman(m): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lekewatt:
When police shuck broom and cameroun pepper 4 ur kini, u go implicate donald trump too. grin grin

You got it right. grin

But most people here got it wrong.

Evans was forced to tell his criminal stories. In the process of that his wife was also mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by juman(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
koning:
The wife is not even supposed to know what he actually does to make money, let alone implicate her. To me Evans is a dumb criminal. He should have stopped right after he collected the first $2m.

He would have been very safe in Ghana or SA doing legitimate biz with his ransom pay.

Money is intoxicating.
Only very very few would stop that kind of thing when started.
Easy money.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by aku626(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
It's not implicating if she is guilty she should serve her time. That's what love is about the good is shared the bad is shared. What children are you going to bring up? Thieves like you and your wife? When you're already covering her sin?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by ivolt: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
kjhova:

Never ever seen a criminal like Evans in million light years!

Since this guy was caught, he has been most remorseful and such willing confessor to the police. He has snitched on everyone including his boys, peers, wife and on himself!!

Pictures of him all over the place weeping with tear soaked clothes and all makes you wonder how the heck he was succesful in his criminality in the first place.

Never fall for criminals tears, the most successful criminals are also great in acting.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by ivolt: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Princewell2012:

Honestly i wondered why the nigeria police were unable to arest him since. Our police men are very very unprofessional.

That guy is not a man. He even wanted to implicate his wife with her children. Pathetic.

You can't judge the guy since you know nothing about him,
remember he is the most successful kidnapper ever arrested
by the Nigerian police.

Even dear devil armed robbers confess what they didn't do when handled
by the Nigerian police.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Princewell2012(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
ivolt:

You can't judge the guy since you know nothing about him,
remember he is the most successful kidnapper ever arrested
by the Nigerian police.

Even dear devil armed robbers confess what they didn't do when handled
by the Nigerian police.

Your right. But i was imagining how a super kidnapper would still be living in a mansion here in nigeria when he know he could easily be trailed and arrested.

BTW. What the hell was he doing with three igbo girl friends when he have a wife. Nonetheless such a high kidnappers or armed robbers would preferred a prostitute than keeping a girl friend.

Well the bible says their is a time for everything. I believe this the time his sins has to be remember by God.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by WhoIBe: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
If you see better beat, you go even implicate who no join
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by ivolt: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Princewell2012:

Your right. But i was imagining how a super kidnapper would still be living in a mansion here in nigeria when he know he could easily be trailed and arrested.

BTW. What the hell was he doing with three igbo girl friends when he have a wife. Nonetheless such a high kidnappers or armed robbers would preferred a prostitute than keeping a girl friend.

Well the bible says their is a time for everything. I believe this the time his sins has to be remember by God.

As with all criminals, I think he believes he is invincible, there
was a thread showing that his two phones which made his calls
untraceable are worth millions of naira.

He never thought he would ever be arrested.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by LordIsaac(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
From his modus operandi, I can authoritatively say Evans is not a hardened criminal. His success was just a function of our failed system. However, his wife and kids should not be involved in this in anyway. That's my submission.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by nkemdi89(f): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Which law is that?

If she knowingly or unknowingly collect ransom on his behalf, she will be charged for accessory and conspiracy...

Go and check chapter 2 section 10 of the Nigeria criminal code under party to an offence.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Obaf1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
D truth is any woman that have d heart to bring me down or down to d point of death, she will follow me, even thou she don born fifty children for me, we will go down together, corz i dont want her to infect my children wit bad act/hate love, fvck love, we go go together go kwontinu our love 4 underworld,
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by oodua1stson: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Freeze already gave the perfect answer
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by ashjay001(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
onadana:

Thats what came to my mind too! This Evans guy was supposed to be brilliant fa?!

Imagine a brilliant criminal not having any plans against being caught?! I'm yet to hear of a lawyer representing him self!?

They discovered his victim storage and he was still going round visiting girlfriends?! shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by newoffer: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
He should face the law n leave his family off the whole saga. He suppose get a lawyer before making any statement.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
nkemdi89:

Please go and check your Nigeria criminal code.

Perhaps, you have your own version of the criminal code...

Chapter 2
Parties to Offences

7. When an offence is committed, each of the following persons is deemed to have taken part in committing the offence and to be guilty of the offence, and may be charged with actually committing it, that is to say-

(a) every person who actually does the act or makes the omission which constitutes the offence;

(b) every person who does or omits to do any act for the purpose of enabling or aiding another person to commit the offence;

(c) every person who aids another person in committing the offence;

(d) any person who counsels or procures any other person to commit the offence.

In the fourth case he may be charged either with himself committing the offence or with counselling or procuring its commission. A conviction of counselling or procuring the commission of an offence entails the same consequences in all respects as a conviction of committing the offence.

Any person who procures another to do or omit to do any act of such a nature that, if he had himself done the act or made the omission, the act or omission would have constituted an offence on his part, is guilty of an offence of the same kind, and is liable to the same punishment, as if he had himself done the act or made the omission; and he may be charged with himself doing the act or making the omission.

8. When two or more persons form a common intention to prosecute an unlawful purpose in conjunction with one another, and in the prosecution of such purpose an offence is committed of such a nature that its commission was a probable consequence of the prosecution of such purpose, each of them is deemed to have committed the offence.

9. When a person counsels another to commit an offence, and an offence is actually committed after such counsel by the person to whom it is given, it is immaterial whether the offence actually committed is the same as that counselled or a different one, or whether the offence is committed in the way counselled or in a different way, provided in either case that the facts constituting the offence actually committed are a probable consequence of carrying out the counsel.

In either case the person who gave the counsel is deemed to have counselled the other person to commit the offence actually committed by him.

10. A person who receives or assists another who is, to his knowledge guilty of an offence, in order to enable him to escape punishment, is said to become an accessory after the fact to the offence.

A wife does not become an accessory after the fact to an offence of which her husband is guilty by receiving or; assisting him in order to enable him to escape punishment; nor by receiving or assisting, in her husband's presence and by his authority, another person who is guilty of an offence in the commission of which her husband has taken part, in order to enable that other person to escape punishment; nor does a husband become accessory after the fact to an offence of which his wife is guilty by receiving or assisting her in order to enable her to escape punishment.

In this section the terms "wife" and "husband" mean respectively the wife and husband of a Christian marriage.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by nkemdi89(f): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Perhaps, you have your own version of the criminal code...

Read section 10 of that yourself, you are only misleading yourself, don't act as if you are vast on every field, some of us are privileged to handle issues like these first hand . have you ever seen where a wife is held liable of an husband crime? Even where she is being detained they will surely release her.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by durasome(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
can't suffer to die and she enjoy my wealth after with her new bfs
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by jbnm: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
this guy Evans na snitch .why him no wan take the heat alone?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Joejoe12(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
clueless. God forbid i cant be Evans simple
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
nkemdi89:

Read section 10 of that yourself, you are only misleading yourself, don't act as if you are vast on every field, some of us are privileged to handle issues like these first hand . have you ever seen where a wife is held liable of an husband crime? Even where she is being detained they will surely release her.
Perhaps you should read within the context if indeed YOU ARE A LAWYER!!!

I never said she is liable by virtue of being Evans' spouse, READ WHAT I WROTE

This comment is in relation with the confession by Evans that HIS WIFE once helped him collect Ransom Money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Sheggz Receives N2m, iPhone 14 And Others From Fans (Video) / Rita Daniels Birthday: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.