Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? (26144 Views)

Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
see question o?
Why should anyone be an "Evans"

BTW, check my signature for a dependable site that sends Bulk SMS to all networks in Nigeria at the rate of 1 Unit per SMS.

https://www.angelbulksms.com
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by akigbemaru: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
jrusky:
Daddy Fridge or Daddy Ice block you are not the right guy to ask this question ok.

But if a better human is to ask me this question my answer is hell *NO*

Evan is a foolish criminal I mean real foolish criminal a man who has a ball to kidnapped with no mercy for ransom reduction now turned a mere shea butter melting in the little heat of police custody. People like him boasting a lot but when the heat comes they go dumb and go begging he is a big fool. Instead for him to keep mute lke a man and face the penalty for his stealing gene he went ahead implicating everybody destroying his kids future with his criminal foolish brain.

Stealing in his blood from birth.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by hollywater: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
That is where i see the Evans guy as pussy man.I won't try it.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Fedrick111: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Evans is a baby Kidnapper, real kingpin don't talk to much. He has not even being charged to court and he is just saying everything on social media.. ...... Rubbish! angry
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Missfads(f): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Well I can never be Evans

In other news
Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Tominiola: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Intellad:
that Evans is a Coward, typical afonja like.... he grew up in Lagos that's y he became a coward... he don't love that woman I guess

Ode. Na your ppl you dey call Afonja like this? HIAN
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Tominiola: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
DrWise:
I am begining to think the Police are cooking up most of these stories.

Even those arms and ammunitions showed to the public when he was paraded. . . . .Nigerian Police!

Read somewhere that he recanted some of those statements .

Me too. We know how they like to twist things.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Donjazzy12(m): 4:05am On Jun 17, 2017
onadana:
Evans is a weakling and a coward.Real men will take a bullet for their wife and kids.Evans never see fire yet he is singing like a canary.Yet the court has not found him guilty.
Fool! And real women collect ransom money and spend it for their husbands?
Go back to your mothers womb, your birth was a big mistake.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by onadana: 4:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Fool! And real women collect ransom money and spend it for their husbands?
Go back to your mothers womb, your birth was a big mistake.

My mum is late bro...too late to go back.From the way you speak it isn't difficult to decipher you were an illegitimate child born out of wedlock.I doubt you know your parents that why you lack morals to accommodate other's opinion.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Donjazzy12(m): 4:31am On Jun 17, 2017
onadana:

My mum is late bro...too late to go back.From the way you speak it isn't difficult to decipher you were an illegitimate child born out of wedlock.I doubt you know your parents that why you lack morals to accommodate other's opinion.
Keep supporting evil!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? by Adebowale89(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2017
this guy stupidity is ridiculous in the helm of the slowpoke

was he not the one that was saying Igbo Lady are this and that sometimes ago

he should seek help from a surgeon for asking a needless question

M
O
R
O
N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery / Stylish Wizkid's 5-Year-Old Son, Boluwatife (Photos) / Basket Mouth's New Look + Pic Of Him Growing Up In Oversized Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.