Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) (66086 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by johnemeka(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
q
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
It seriously bizarre how our police involve themselves in Minute cases but call them now in a case of robbery and they will arrive after the action to ask Stupid Questions...

2 Likes

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
In as much as adultery is an abominable act before God and man , people caught in the act should not be publicly harassed or humiliated . I don't see the sense in that . Litigate the case or settle it privately between the parties involved - that's how reasonable and civilized people do things abeg .

1 Like

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
And when did this become a criminal offense and why is the police involved. This is purely a civil matter but this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by morereb10: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
oboy
Chikelue2000:
U ain't bad
I'm always good.
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by DjAndroid: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Who am I to judge them?
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by iaminspired: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
NCAN BACK OFF , I REPEAT BACK OFF

NAME CHECKED, NA THEM

NA THEIR MINISTRY

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Na wa for Nigerian police ooo

Is it now a crime to date a married woman .....
So somebody can not have a sugarmummy again in peace.
embarassed undecided

It was a consensual relationship.
imagine! the alacrity! even if the man knew she has a husband as long as she agrees to have sex with the man no problem! it's her vagina!, clearly she isn't happy with the so called husband, are they trying to Arrest them punish her for having an affair or trying to force her into a marriage she clearly don't want to be in? what is wrong with the Nigerian police? this is clearly a civil matter no a crime.
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by gbishman: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
These law enforcement officers are just bunch of stupid fools, tell what crime has the man committed ? I think the man should charge the case to court and have the woman back him up

2 Likes

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Funkybabee(f): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
ewoooo chineke!!!!!owo wogbo
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by thinkrite(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wetin self? Even Police woman dey cheat and poluceman dey cheat. Only God can judge this case. I nor sure say this one dey nigerian kwuomstitusion...

1 Like

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Stevengerd(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
vargasvictory:

Are you talking from experience grin tongue
Lol.. Is Talking Frm Project Fame
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Stevengerd(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
vargasvictory:

Are you talking from experience grin tongue
Lol.. Is Talking Frm Project Fame
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
What 2 consenting adults decide to do is their business as long as it's not illegal undecided

1 Like

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
so it's a constitutional crime to have sex with another man's wife in nigeria? some one please show us in the Nigerian law were it states that men or women must not fuvk other people while they are married. soon people will be arrested in nigeria for having big Pen!is or a wide vagina. grin grin dumb country. this is two adults having a consensual sex.

2 Likes

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
My fellow Nigerians all I ask for is for a loan of 700k to expand my pig farm. I promise to pay double d amount in two years.
Morris
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Adebayo4all: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
see her unrepentant, face..
hmmmm

If Wat she said is true, I no blame m
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
dmgr:
Nicegrin
Three Origin for Yougrin
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jiang:
grin

Never trust women, Never Ever
except ur mom

and d man dey lie, He knew she was married, he just want to tap thinking he no get caught
so what if he knew she is married? did he rape or force her into sex? the two of them agreed to it and they are not children. even children have sex any how nowadays let alone two adults. so you think they should be arrested?

1 Like

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by oloriadebusola: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
My question is if the politician was caught with his side Chick, will it make headlines.

1 Like

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
nkowalo:
lol. no dear am talking from London
lmfao...great come back
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by haykes(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
wating concerned police he rape her
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Debbime:

What is she suppose to repent from? Have you heard her side of the story? Not saying she is right but its best to get the whole story.
precisely! besides it's her vagina she can give to whom ever she wants it's obvious the so called husband isn't making her happy in bed and otherwise.
she must not stay in a marriage she doesn't not want.
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by dmgr(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrBONE2:
Nicegrin Three Origin for Yougrin

thanks Boss
and one for u

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by ivolt: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Camlot000007:
Must dey bring that to social media?

Yes, to entertain readers.
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin omo that guy done enter.
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Abeg Wetin concern police

D guy no know him right!!!
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by ivolt: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Debbime:

What is she suppose to repent from? Have you heard her side of the story? Not saying she is right but its best to get the whole story.

There is no other side of the story here, if a woman is tired of her marriage
let her divorce the husband.
But the greedy backstabber want to eat her cake and have it.
A cheat is a cheat and there is no excuse for her actions.

1 Like

Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
dmgr:

thanks Boss

and one for u
Thanksgrin
Re: Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) by ivolt: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nma27:
It seriously bizarre how our police involve themselves in Minute cases but call them now in a case of robbery and they will arrive after the action to ask Stupid Questions...

It is not bizarre, it is money talking.
You can get a policeman to open your gate
every morning provided you can foot the bill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.