Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (65156 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Peter532: 5:09pm On May 17, 2022
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman.

I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me.

I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

Note: please those Ladies thinking I toke advantage of her, I didn't.
I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by baby124: 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
LMAO. So you married a NINETEEN year old. Well the 19yr old has shown you she wants to do what her mates are doing and has run away with her age mate. Try to find your age mate.

Modified*

520 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by OlawaleBammie: 5:12pm On May 17, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman. I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me. I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

U registered a girl into a vocational center wen are parent never die, baba u mumu small ooh, u tink say this dispensation na dbtime wey dem dey use banana and plantain marry women abi?? E be like say ur sense never reach full bar. One of the tins i would never do in life is to put a gurl who her parent are still alive tru school or vocational trainings. Never. Even if ur parent are not alive i wil make sure i marry u before i do that.
A no get money to waste abeg, money dey hard to see

Omo, na yawa ooh

Wen u married her i know u wanted to marry a virgin just cus nairalanders has bn encouraging us to marry a virgin or rather remain single

Well, u ve done well, marrying a virgin is good but i want u to know that the days of our parents is different from now, we have to tell ourselves the truth.

Am sure u could have seen a good lady at ur age range who was not a virgin but u discarded

The truth is dat before u can see a virgin in this age eehn, hmmm, only an underage can be a virgin in this present age, come to edo state, even a ten year old girl will teach u sex style grin

That girl is young and lost in fallacies for now, i dont expect her to know what she's doing for now as majority of them dont have brains in their early ages.

Just goan collect ur toddler if ur custom accept that and find a woman, find a woman not a girl sir. If not u wil just die of hypertension.

I am not saying marrying a virgin is not good but an underage virgin is a time bomb sir..

Leave the girl alone sir, u cant do anything about her, just leave her to hoe around, we never can tell, after 5yrs she can come to u if u re still interested grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Wait..... I am not saying one should marry olosho ooh, but there are some ladies who are not virgins but they are good women, i mean good women.

247 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Prayfortheworld: 5:12pm On May 17, 2022
Chairman you got a girl that's not up to 18 pregnant. Paid her bride price and married her. You no get shame?
Na her time to flenjo na the Consiquennce of marrying a teenager

Go take care of your kid and focus on getting money

Don't you know if that girl returns back and you touch her if she reports you to the police you can go to jail for taking advantage of her at a younger age.
Better face your life oh
You fit dy 40 years go give this girl belle for 16 shame no dy catch you.
E sure me say you don dy chop this girl since 12

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by OlawaleBammie: 5:12pm On May 17, 2022
baby124:
LMAO. So you married a NINETEEN year old and gave her YOUR CHILD to take care of. Is this child motherless? Why is she not with her mother? Well the 19yr old has shown you she wants to do what her mates are doing and has run away with her age mate. Return your child to its mother and find a woman in your age range.
i tink they have the baby together

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by NoPlaceLike(f): 5:13pm On May 17, 2022
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by baby124: 5:14pm On May 17, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
i tink they have the baby together
I saw that and modified my post. Quickly scanned through the post and did not see that he mentioned they have a child together. Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Massiveglory: 5:14pm On May 17, 2022
Sorry bro. But this one you called her 19yrs old, it sounds like you are 40-50 yrs old.
My father in- law will always advice a man to marry a lady that is not too far from his age because of things as this.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by wis3(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Let the LovePeddler get lost. Prepare yourself to take a new challenge in life. You are better off without her.
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Cubalabloo(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2022
Let the LovePeddler get lost. Prepare yourself to take a new challenge in life. You are better off without her.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by tommy589(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2022
19 with 3 years old daughter

Here is a case of catching them young not working. Accept your fate and let the girl enjoy her youth.

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by funshint(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2022
Firstly you've not yet married her; she only has a child for you so you can't call her your "wife". That's an abuse of language. And if truly you married her, that your wife is still a girl; just too small. Maybe you just took advantage of her....this situation is a problem I swear! grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by OlawaleBammie: 5:21pm On May 17, 2022
baby124:

I saw that and modified my post. Quickly scanned through the post and did not see that he mentioned they have a child together. Thanks.
ok, but where u bn dey before, e don tey wey i see u last

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by anthonyuncle(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2022
she's 19, your daughter is 3, that means she got pregnant at around 16 or 17.

even if age is nothing but a number, she wasn't matured for what you got her into.

carry your child, take that child to a distant relative that can take good care of her(cause your so called wife will definitely come for her), then focus on your life

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Born2Breed(f): 5:34pm On May 17, 2022
"every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber."
Peter532.

I'm very sure you put that teenager in the family way, after taking advantage of her innocence.

You are a cradle stealer!

Go drop some money for your daughter's grandmother to take care of your child.

That child should also be kept far away from you before you start molesting her.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by socialmediaman: 5:34pm On May 17, 2022
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Born2Breed(f): 5:36pm On May 17, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman. I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me. I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I didn't beat her

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.
I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter all over again since on Sunday is not easy.

How old are you?

Dem needs to tie your small prick to an electric pole and use a broom stick to flog am..

Very mumu man. I'm very sure you raped that girl and put her in a family way. The mother had no choice but to allow her to stay with you.

If her father was around your ass will be burning now.

Cradle stealer!!!

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by sisisioge: 5:36pm On May 17, 2022
Dearest Lord in heaven! 19years old wife with a 3 year old daughter! Dang! She was 16yrs when she had the baby and 15years when she got pregnant.

Haaaaa! You did not beat her. You enrolled the girl in tailoring! Seh na like that them dey address wife? Did you read what you wrote? I will refrain from insulting you! Broke aszzz phidophily oshi! Robbing the cradle up and down! You havent seen anything! Her boyfriend will one day come and beat you up! Whew! Dirtbag!

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nyne: 5:42pm On May 17, 2022
You be Hausa ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Peter532: 5:43pm On May 17, 2022
funshint:
Firstly you've not yet married her; she only has a child for you so you can't call her your "wife". That's an abuse of language. And if truly you married her, that your wife is still a girl; just too small. Maybe you just took advantage of her....this situation is a problem I swear! grin
You think everyone is like your father who gave birth to multitudes before finally paying your mother's dowry at 65years old?.

Sorry boy, have already done all necessary things so keep your silly assumptions to yourselves.

14 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Peter532: 5:44pm On May 17, 2022
Nyne:
You be Hausa ?
no I am not
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by OlawaleBammie: 5:46pm On May 17, 2022
Peter532:

You think everyone is like your father who gave birth to multitudes before finally paying your mother's dowry at 65years old?.

Sorry boy, have already done all necessary things so keep your silly assumptions to yourselves.
Aahh shocked shocked

Alaye jebure...

Pls jebure awo olugbebe cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by baby124: 5:48pm On May 17, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ok, but where u bn dey before, e don tey wey i see u last
Na life jare. Getting busier. This marriage and family thing is a full time job, taking a lot of my time lately. So I come here to tackle yeye people. Hope you are good? grin

7 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by obyrich(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2022
anthonyuncle:
she's 19, your daughter is 3, that means she got pregnant at around 16 or 17.

even if age is nothing but a number, she wasn't matured for what you got her into.

carry your child, take that child to a distant relative that can take good care of her(cause your so called wife will definitely come for her), then focus on your life
She got pregnant at 15+, delivered at 16. The man is a paedophile. Obviously he must have been abusing the girl at a much younger age before it lead to pregnancy.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Mindlog: 5:50pm On May 17, 2022
Peter532:

I didn't beat her

I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

I doubt if you are legally married to her, probably a case of co+habitation.

She is19 years and the daughter you share is 3 years, it then means you impregnated her when she was 15 years old, she had the baby at16....years she ought to be in school focusing on education, so I doubt her completing secondary school education.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Homeboiy: 5:51pm On May 17, 2022
Why won't she leave you.

You cut her teenage years short

You got her pregnant at 16

You pedophiled her

Allow her to enjoy her life

She's just a teenager

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by anthonyuncle(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2022
obyrich:
She got pregnant at 15+, delivered at 16. The man is a paedophile. Obviously he must have been abusing the girl at a much younger age before it lead to pregnancy.

omo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by baby124: 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
Peter532:

No, I wanted a virgin I married her before I saw her pants.
You can ask her mother.

Old cargos like yourself wasn't really my type, I hope you understand
How has the naive virginity hunting ended? She still ran away. Now e don clear for your eye. Now you know it’s not by what YOU want but what both people want and are prepared for.

Just move on with your life or It will end in heartache because she will keep running away! Lifetime of marriage with you at this age is not what she wants for her life. Wish you the best!

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Mindlog: 5:54pm On May 17, 2022
Peter532:

No, I wanted a virgin I married her before I saw her pants.
You can ask her mother.

Old cargos like yourself wasn't really my type, I hope you understand

You mean you married her before she got pregnant at the age of 15? shocked

I doubt the marriage being registered.

You have a 3 year old daughter now, will you be comfortable when in 12 years time a man comes to ask for her hand in marriage in the same manner you did her mother?

You are yet to realize you messed up her adolescenthood.

115 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.