Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) (26840 Views)

The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by AutoJoshNG: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lagos Response Unit (LRU) on a rescue operation as truck loaded with gravel tumbled due to brake failure along Ojuelegba road, by Stadium B/stop

LRU towed the truck off the road.

See more photos.

https://autojosh.com/truck-tumbles-due-brake-failure-along-ojuelegba-road-lagos-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by calberian: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Uber cool response team

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef angry

1 Like

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Ebukax(f): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by littlewonders: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
The gravel added beauty to the weather on second pic. A nice stage for Clarence Peter to showcase music videos.

Whoever gave us that shot is unknowingly good.

One day,(I pray it never comes) they will edit my building and show to me in court, na so I go use deny my house I suffer build.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by jessejunior(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
LRU to the rescue
beht why dem dey always edit deir pictures

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lagos is working!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
ni Ojuelegba o, dem know my story grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by heisenbergheise(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmmm.. ..only God dey save us for dis 9ja road

8 Likes

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
hope no life was lost

1 Like

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Intellad(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
eww hope no one is hurt, I hate accidents but I can't say if our government love and embrace it. they need to fix that zoo or else!

1 Like

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by virus05(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Loaded with?
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
jessejunior:
LRU to the rescue

beht why dem dey always edit deir pictures
we live in a "filter" world.

5 Likes

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
This LRU truck can carry anything!

5 Likes

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Sammypope4all(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
LRU be making accident scene look sexy!!

22 Likes

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by chibuking1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
All this China trucks sef
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sai Ambode grin

1 Like

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by HomesOfLife(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
The truck owner (not the driver o)should be made to pay for all the damages. It would serve as deterent to business owners that are only concerned about making money without due regard to the instruments that fetch them the money. Such accidents can easily be avoided if only the truck owner had done the needful.

1 Like

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
No wonder there was so much traffic...
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Harmored(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
angry
I still want to know why Lagos accident pics are always super clear, undecided
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by davodyguy: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by burkingx(f): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
WHAT IS IT WITH THIS OJUELEGBA AND TRUNKS FAILING DOWN EVERYDAY SEF?

2 Likes

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by simplycarro: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
laraoge:
No wonder there was so much traffic...

That wasn't even the cause of the traffic. The actual cause is the queue of tankers and container trailers heading to abuja with the queue splitting down to Stadium bridge.
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by hilroy: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
You just have to doff your hat for the LRU men
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by hilroy: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
seunlayi:
WHAT IS IT WITH THIS OJUELEGBA AND TRUNKS FAILING DOWN EVERYDAY SEF?

Have you heard this Fela song

"For Ojuelegba, for Ojuelegba,
Motor dey come from west,
Motor dey come from east,
Motor dey come from north,
Motor dey come from south,
When policeman no dey for center?
Na pafuka be that oooooo
Pafuka na quench"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Am I the only person to observe that these men always take quality pictures of accidents?
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by taiocol: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Am I the only person to observe that these men always take quality pictures of accidents?

Edited

Seems like HDR
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
May God keep us all in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
taiocol:

Edited

Seems like HDR
That's what I think too

(1) (2) (Reply)

African City Skyline Pictures / Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare / Catholic Women Involved In Accident While Returning From Priest Ordination.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.