Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) (26842 Views)

The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Matrixuncovered: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
littlewonders:
The gravel added beauty to the weather on second pic. A nice stage for Clarence Peter to showcase music videos.

Whoever gave us that shot is unknowingly good.

One day,(I pray it never comes) they will edit my building and show to me in court, na so I go use deny my house I suffer build.

Spot on target..i was more marveled at the photography.. would love to have that in a steel frame..

1 Like

Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by Lilcentt(f): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
photoshop show us the real picture cause we no get that kind rescue truck
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
I give it to Lagos state, if this had happened in PHC omoh na another traffic of life till the company comes for the truck.
Other states should please learn this from lagos state.
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by dinggle: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
This why FRSC should be scraped....they will rather go after money with speed limiter than do their jobs to ensure vehicles are motorable and the roads are equally good.
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by oversabitailor(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
But the picture quality is really nice, it looks like it was shot by Clarence Peters
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by megxo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Everything happens in ojuelegba
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by tolue42(m): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lilcentt:
photoshop
show us the real picture cause we no get that kind rescue truck

Are you kidding me?? Lagos have them plenty..
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lilcentt:
photoshop
show us the real picture cause we no get that kind rescue truck

you cant have such in your village of course. :p
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by megafone: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Even when you buy made in China truck, must you buy made in China tyres? See me in my office for your cane!
Re: Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) by RabbiSon(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ojuelegba again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

African City Skyline Pictures / Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare / Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.