Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (61636 Views)

How LUTH Officials Conspired With Brother’s Lover To Hide, Loot Him: Sister / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by CplusJason: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Blueberrie:

wrong. Nigeria is the leader. Number one :-P :-p Then the rest
Lol, okay ma. cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by cococandy(f): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Good for him
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by zynzyn(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
dre11:
This is just an excuse for the woman to cheat and am sure it just "Two can play the game" situation

If she feels cheated or betrayed
Why can't she just walk away and hold her head high.........

She no get high head!

Only HIGH HEEL!!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Missfads(f): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is shameful..But it is not my business

This is my business..
Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Let's see ur pics first. grin
Missfads:
This is shameful..But it is not my business

This is my business..
Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / How Do You Change Your Last Name After Marriage / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.