Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) (61422 Views)

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Bvlgari: 1:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Wife captured on camera running out of home with her husband chasing her as she refuses "To Do" anymore cheesy grin

According to the video, this happens everytime and neighbors say they are tired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khUb1EXorrg

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by chessguru(m): 1:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Bvlgari:
Wife captured on camera running out of home with her husband chasing her as she refuses "To Do" anymore cheesy grin

According to the video, this happens everytime and neighbors say they are tired.

For those who have a good memory , the maker of this video made a Video of a Robbery scene from that same Window and in front of that same house where a man and a lady were robbed a few weeks ago , It is clear that this is pure acting and ant real at all.

420 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Kobicove(m): 3:08am On Sep 30, 2022
chessguru:
For those who have a good memory , the maker of this video made a Video of a Robbery scene from that same Window and in front of that same house where a man and a lady were robbed a few weeks ago , It is clear that this is pure acting and ant real at all.

Yes I watched the video of the supposed robbery incident

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 30, 2022
What a funny comedy. Seems it was scripted cos in this era of skit, nothing can be believed.
But for real, some men can over knack.
I used to live in a house where the occupant of the room beside me has one particular steady gf and some others. Anytime his actual gf is around, the scream of the girl is recognised. She's the loudest and has a particular scream.
Last Bullet
Some men and sexual enhancers are like fish and water.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Wahala no dey finish

3 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by rigarmortis: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Fake

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Michelle70(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2022
this is sad.
The man should let her be na.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Michelle70(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
What a funny comedy. Seems it was scripted cos in this era of skit, nothing can be believed.
I used to love in a house where the occupant of the room beside me has one particular steady gf and some others. Anytime his actual gf is around, the scream of the girl is recognised. She's the loudest and has a particular scream.
Last Bullet
u sure say me and u no deh live for same compound?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
u sure say me and u no deh live for same compound?
No be me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Michelle70(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

No be me
u do not understand sha.

I had people like that in my compound, the sex was like every 25mins and the mourn was loud.
u go wake up 2am to urinate and u will hear loud noises, u will sleep back and that same noise serve as alarm by 5am.
after work, u will come back and hear another uuuu ahhhh ewooo sounds

They were terrorising the entire compound until landlord approached the guy and he stopped.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by jeromestarks: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Bvlgari:

When penis is too big na problem.
Big penis is only good for one night stand but bad for marriage.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by seanwilliam(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

lol ., na why we recommend steady masturbation

3 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Redstubpen: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by jeromestarks: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol ., na why we recommend steady masturbation
That's not exactly what I am saying.
Moderacy is what I propose.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Bvlgari: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

cheesy cool
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by HarlequinLekex: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Wake me up when another skit is ready

4 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by liveyourlife007(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2022
I remember when I went to The Heavens to knack. After using 3 tramadol 300mg. I Bleep this girl reach 30 mins, after sometime she said she's tired. That I should stand up.
Give me doggy. No. Let me kiss. No. Ride me No. Let me suck your breasts. No.
I cherish these things more than sex itself.
And I had to use condom again. Let's do raw. She said No. "I don't do such things"
You know that kind Cherokee d ass in xvideos thats exactly how her ass is.
I did not enjoy anything. That's why it's good to have a normal girlfriend, to avoid things like this.

Concerning this post
Why that girl dey run? maybe it's her First time. You know first time is always painful for them. Some will even bite you

5 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by davillian(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2022
This guy sees everything that happens in his video from one place
That same window , that same uncompleted building keeps showing

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by gentle136(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Some men just no get one single shame for body.

Konji na bastard.
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by tiswell(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
I used to live in a house where the occupant of the room beside me has one particular steady gf and some others. Anytime his actual gf is around, the scream of the girl is recognised. She's the loudest and has a particular scream.
Last Bullet
tell us it's ya baby daddy,and not one imaginary man sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Men with big gbola need to be feared

2 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by RepoMan007: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Senseless man. Go and farm with your energy, it is raining season.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
I think the woman is irresponsible.

6 children?....2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
tiswell:
tell us it's ya baby daddy,and not one imaginary man sad
Receive brain

5 Likes

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by HolyMan12: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by HolyMan12: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
Last Bullet
You need that kind of man to warm you kpekus daily cool

1 Like

Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Oesophagus99(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
ALPHA ROMEO

SLENDER MEN CAN DESTROY
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Buffalo2(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
chessguru:
I sensed it too
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Israeldan1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
chessguru:

Yes na acting
Re: Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) by Israeldan1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

No be me

Lol bursted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.