Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China (56694 Views)

"It's Time For A New Challenge Somewhere Else" - Paul Pogba, Fans React (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday / Paul Pogba's Loud Sex Moans Shocks Hotel Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by segebase(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
king of dab
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by tectonotimes: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
JNBoss:
Manchester United and French Footballer, Paul Pogba visited the Great Wall Of China on his vacation to China.

The world most expensive footballer did his signature move "The Dab" on the Great Wall of China.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/paul-pogba-dabs-on-great-wall-of-china.html

I still cannot find the reason why this Pogba is the most expensive footballer. I have watched his matches several times.
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by inMyOpeenion(f): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
tectonotimes:

I still cannot find the reason why this Pogba is the most expensive footballer. I have watched his matches several times.
he's just expensive doesn't mean he's a better player.

Neymar is the most valuble player in the world, Pogba is third on the list.

Valuable has more points than expensive
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Drienzia: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Really ? Bro you need to be banned for this.
now let me educate u. After reading it, go n make ur research

. 8-attacking MF(plays behind d striker and assists the central mf, examples of players play that position are Rooney,Muller etc

10-central MF(he's the brain box of the game, he roles round d game, distributing passes to the 7.8.9.11. Players in this position are regarded as intelligent players. E.g Luca modric, Xavi,cesc fabregas etc)

4- Defensive MF(they are the engine room of the game, a weak 4 can expose the defence and weaken the mf. A mistake from the 4 can cause damages . he plays behind the 10/8 while assisting the defence. Thats y players from this positions are biult to b very strong,calculative and smart. E.g Kante,Casiemero,Fernadinho etc)

6?? CB... John terry, vidic, kompany, boateng, pique Ramos etc

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by snowlord(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
dat guy wu say's 6 is a dm,must b from taiwan, corisca, caledonia or phillipines..na d kind 4mation dia football coaches dh play. 6 a dm? nawaoo

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by uzoexcel(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
This guy will one day dab in...

Madrid Jersey
Rubbish

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Drienzia:

. 8-attacking MF(plays behind d striker and assists the central mf, examples of players play that position are Rooney,Muller etc

10-central MF(he's the brain box of the game, he roles round d game, distributing passes to the 7.8.9.11. Players in this position are regarded as intelligent players. E.g Luca modric, Xavi,cesc fabregas etc)

4- Defensive MF(they are the engine room of the game, a weak 4 can expose the defence and weaken the mf. A mistake from the 4 can cause damages . he plays behind the 10/8 while assisting the defence. Thats y players from this positions are biult to b very strong,calculative and smart. E.g Kante,Casiemero,Fernadinho etc)

Bro I give up on you

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Odunharry(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
You are right.. The same way many Nigerian confuse any body who plays CM as 10.
It all depends on formation use cos most team Dont use A 10.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Odunharry(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Drienzia:

Depends on the formation, 10 is mostly the attacking midfielder.
Example of 10 are Messi, Totti, Oscar, Ozil.. You see them at the tip of a midfield atimes.
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Odunharry(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
snowlord:
dat guy wu say's 6 is a dm,must b from taiwan, corisca, caledonia or phillipines..na d kind 4mation dia football coaches dh play. 6 a dm? nawaoo
Oga he is right.. I'm sure you part of those people that call anyone in midfield irrespective of the formation use as 10.
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Odunharry(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon i like how u analyze stuffs and backing it with zonal marking and the rest.
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Rzq4: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
personal59:
waowao
6 DM hummmmmm

2 (right fullback), 5, 6, 3 (left
fullback); 4 (defensive midfielder), 7 (right midfielder), 8 (central/attacking midfielder), 11 (left midfielder); 10
(second/support striker), 9 (striker).
na Wetin m I know b dis o

8 supporting striker
10 playmaker(central midfielder)

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Rzq4: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Odunharry:

yes, the trequisista...like in the days of pirlo at AC Milan. pirlo as regista( deep-lying midfielder). ambrosini and gattuso as two pivoting defensive midfielders

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Odunharry(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rzq4:

8 supporting striker 10 playmaker(central midfielder)
10.AM/CAM
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by snowlord(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Odunharry:

Oga he is right.. I'm sure you part of those people that call anyone in midfield irrespective of the formation use as 10.

oga,maybe he is,bt it applies 2him 2,he's 6 cud also b relative to his 4mation..bt i guarantee u,dhs no 4mation were d 8 plays behind d 10 as it is ,in dat his pix.n jex 4 clarity m a football analyst.
ur traditional 4-4-2 wich is d basic has 2 fb 3&2, 2 centre backs 6&5, 2 mf's 4(dm)&10(am),7(rfw)&11(lfw),9(cf)&8(ss)

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Rzq4: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
attacking midfielder can be a winger , like robben, bale, in a 4-4-2 formation when the two central midfielders are less creative. e.g when conte changed from 3-5-2 to 4-4-4-2 formation during a game, both matic and kante become holding midfielders, fabregas off while Pedro and hazard do the damage upfront
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Odunharry(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rzq4:

yes, the trequisista...like in the days of pirlo at AC Milan. pirlo as regista( deep-lying midfielder). ambrosini and gattuso as two pivoting defensive midfielders
Yea Pirlo, Xavi deep lying play maker. Many people still confuse them as Defensive midfielder.
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Drienzia: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Odunharry:

Example of 10 are Messi, Totti, Oscar, Ozil.. You see them at the tip of a midfield atimes.

that's the problem with u guys. U relate d number of the players Jersey to his position on the pitch... MESSI has never, I repeat has never played the central mid field position for FCB. Quote me anywhere. Point out the match to me. Same applies to totti. Totti is a perfect 9 like Costa and Suarez. Messi is an attacking MF. Sometimes he gets featured in the 9 10 and 11 axis...

Ozil is a player that plays either in the Attacking MF or central . depending on the game n coach. Same applies to kroos, frank lampard David silver and Juan mata
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Odunharry:

Respect!
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Rzq4: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Odunharry post=57585798]
10.AM/CAM[/quote

10 can't be an AM. a true no10 owns the midfielder. just like xavi and iniesta. xavi is a 10, iniesta is AM 8
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by snowlord(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Odunharry:

u r right save for totti,he's always bn a cf ,bt bcoz of his vastility he's used as ss(cool depends on 4mation,last he mostly used as a 9,weneva he was brought on.wt dzeko leavn or havn a withdrawn role.
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Rzq4: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Drienzia:
that's the problem with u guys. U relate d number of the players Jersey to his position on the pitch... MESSI has never, I repeat has never played the central mid field position for FCB. Quote me anywhere. Point out the match to me. Same applies to totti. Totti is a perfect 9 like Costa and Suarez. Messi is an attacking MF. Sometimes he gets featured in the 9 10 and 11 axis...

Ozil is a player that plays either in the Attacking MF or central . depending on the game n coach. Same applies to kroos, frank lampard David silver and Juan mata

totti was converted to be a false 9 from the midfielder by spalletti during his first rein. totti was never a striker for the azzurri
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Odunharry(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Drienzia:

Ozil is a player that plays either in the Attacking MF or central . depending on the game n coach. Same applies to kroose, frank lampard David silver and Juan mata
Lol... Totti is a natural 10,Messi atimes plays 10.

Totti and Messi are deployed as false 9 mostly.

Ozil is A 10 oga.
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by zaho1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Drienzia:
mumu
4-Defensive midfield 6&5-central back
So Zidane was playing center back at Madrid b4 abi
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by snowlord(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Drienzia:

on point.kroos,lamp,silver,juan at chelsea are examples of 10

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Rzq4: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Odunharry:

Ozil is A 10 oga.

Messi no 10? for which team? do you know what they call free role? where did Messi played when fabregas was at Barcelona during the days of guardiola?
Messi operated from all angels
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Rzq4: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin
zaho1:

grin
zaho1:

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by malware: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Keep hope alive

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Drienzia: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
zaho1:

chai. The number of ur Jersey has nothing to do with ur pitch position. Or would u say hazard and aguero are central MF because they wear the num10 jerseys?

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by opichika(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:

Its true you're addicted to women! But we don't like males with insect brain! I was expecting you to put "Madrid jersey" or something similar
wow what more can i say wen u've said it all''
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Drienzia: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Odunharry:

Ozil is A 10 oga.
Totti a central MF Messi sometimes play what? Pls point out the match. Messi doesn't have that central MF characteristics. Xavi and iniesta rotated in that position for long till xavi left and rakitic took over. I repeat, messi has never player the CM position for FCB
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Drienzia: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rzq4:

totti was converted to be a false 9 from the midfielder by spalletti during his first rein. totti was never a striker for the azzurri
this would help

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Totti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Morocco Earthquake: CR7 Is Providing Shelter For Victims In His Marrakesh Hotel / Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.