Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China (56695 Views)

"It's Time For A New Challenge Somewhere Else" - Paul Pogba, Fans React (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday / Paul Pogba's Loud Sex Moans Shocks Hotel Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Drienzia: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2017
LordXaaan:
In the picture you posted as an example of a central midfielder, Xavi is even putting on jersey no 8. Wat does that tell you?
I give up on u. It's obvious u know nothing absolutely nothing about the pitch position. Hence the reason u relate the number on jerseys to d position of d player in d pitch. If given a chance, you'd say Pogba plays "6" because he's wearing d num6 jersey likewise hazard/aguero playing 10 because they wore the no10 jersey.... Kids everywhere who wouldn't want to learn
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by suco01(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Drienzia:
even with the pix u still doubting? Pls show me a photo formation with Ramos in the "5" position. Else u the biggest idiot on this thread

This pics will help u. now who is d biggest idot

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by suco01(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Drienzia:
even with the pix u still doubting? Pls show me a photo formation with Ramos in the "5" position. Else u the biggest idiot on this thread
j

Mr stuuupid idiiiot foooolish I too knw wey sabi all anoda old formation frm del Bosque squad lineup..

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by suco01(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Drienzia:
Messi doesn't play the num10(CM) role for FCB. So he isn't a 10 on the pitch so he isn't a 10. But with the num10 jersey

I really get ur tym. wat does a creative playmaker mean. olodo ova 50. towards end of 2016/2017 messi plays frm right but was withdrawn back as a crwative playmaker which is as a central midfielder nd a attacking midfielder. I dnt understand y b say u no dey read nd listen to commentary na to luk at pictures moving unah sabi for view centre. if u want to argue it. read abt messi in Wikipedia b4 u quote me. lubbish
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by suco01(m): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Drienzia:
Messi doesn't play the num10(CM) role for FCB. So he isn't a 10 on the pitch so he isn't a 10. But with the num10 jersey

I really get ur tym. wat does a creative playmaker mean. olodo ova 50. towards end of 2016/2017 messi plays frm right but was withdrawn back as a creative playmaker which is as a central midfielder nd a attacking midfielder. I dnt understand y b say u no dey read nd listen to commentary na to luk at pictures moving unah sabi for view centre. if u want to argue it. read abt messi in Wikipedia b4 u quote me. lubbish
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by popyea(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
suco01:

I really get ur tym. wat does a creative playmaker mean. olodo ova 50. towards end of 2016/2017 messi plays frm right but was withdrawn back as a creative playmaker which is as a central midfielder nd a attacking midfielder. I dnt understand y b say u no dey read nd listen to commentary na to luk at pictures moving unah sabi for view centre. if u want to argue it. read abt messi in Wikipedia b4 u quote me. lubbish
CAM not CM, there is a difference, be a gentleman, argue without insults.
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by suco01(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2017
popyea:

CAM not CM, there is a difference, be a gentleman, argue without insults.

i dnt argue wit insult. he start it first. wetin b CAM wetin b CM they are both midfielders..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by popyea(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
suco01:

i dnt argue wit insult. he start it first. wetin b CAM wetin b CM they are both midfielders..
Yeah?
But different position on the field, CAM is closer to the striker...
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by suco01(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
popyea:
Yeah? But different position on the field, CAM is closer to the striker...
yea. plays bhind striker
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by topyhanky(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2017
Are there really fixed matches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Morocco Earthquake: CR7 Is Providing Shelter For Victims In His Marrakesh Hotel / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi / Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.