Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

"My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi (26881 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Mary Onyali-Omagbemi / Florence Omagbemi's Son Dies At Exam Party Initiated By Teacher / Florence Omagbemi The First Woman To Win AWCON As A Player And A Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by bimbotua(f): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She should calm down joo..

FG will pay her compensations.
what are you saying now?... mtcheew
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by miqos02(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
wow
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Olaedoh: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was thinking you might be doing this for cheap popularity but am beginning to think otherwise.

Seems ur stupidity na follow come
Infact na peak, its in you

4 Likes

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by NwaAmaikpe: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
undefeated:

federal government will pay you compensation soonest, so that you know how it feels to loose a loved one, you have data doesn't mean you type nonsense

I reject it, I won't be getting any.
It is you and your lineage that will depend on such compensations.

1 Like

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by NwaAmaikpe: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

You will not end well....

Neither will you....unfortunately, I am insured from curses from cyberbullies and trolls like you.
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by bravetentewa(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
You are a big fool .... Do you have any idea what it takes to lose a child ?? Don't let the pains of that woman shatter your destiny... ewu
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by hunter47(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

dis guy ur case na jagaban..........u need deliverance
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by BABANGBALI: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeria tire me o.
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
crackerspub:
grin grin grin
Where is the Delilah that killed Samson
This is not funny at all
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just look at your statement? What kind of human are you. Perhaps you will be compensated when you loose your love ones too. Nonsense
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by definateli: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sad, sounds like some cultism involved.
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by ZombieTAMER: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are unwell
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by innytee: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God allow this to happen in your family so that we can all compensate u hence u think money is more than life.

1 Like

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by TIDDOLL(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Search your inner soul..... And hope you find remorse and Peace! undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by goodvision12(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
One cannot trust some of these teachers nowadays.Abeg shey that their teacher na man or woman?There is more to this story.
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by praxisnetworks: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

...unfortunately, I am insured from curses from cyberbullies and trolls like you.
I have spoken. Just beg. And go to correct the nonsense up there. Or your end will be tragic.
I am not you. I have a future and expected end in Christ... I am destined to end strong and well.
But you? I can't say.... with your careless statements... Bully? Nope! I am a prophet.. bringing the prophetic words to you!
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

I have spoken. Just beg. And go to correct the nonsense up there. Or your end will be tragic.
I am not you. I have a future and expected end in Christ... I am destined to end strong and well.
But you? I can't say.... with your careless statements... Bully? Nope! I am a prophet.. bringing the prophetic words to you!

You can only prophesy your doom to yourself and your household....I am far out of your jurisdiction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by dmltoyin(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shoro niyen angry undecided
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by phranq(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such will befall you and you will be continually paid.

3 Likes

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe. Wondering who is really behind this moniker!
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by praxisnetworks: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

..I am far out of your jurisdiction.
Certainly I spoke to you solely. Don't provoke me further. You will be ruined suddenly. You will think social media is just for fun. But by the time you realise what is happening it will be too late.... If you don't repent and apologize now.. immediately now! It is a command not a request!
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by praxisnetworks: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
phranq:

Such will befall you and you will be continually paid.
Amen. On him and his household to the 24th generations
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by praxisnetworks: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
innytee:

May God allow this to happen in your family so that we can all compensate u hence u think money is more than life.
It will happen to nwaamaikpe and his households definitely.

1 Like

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by mcevans1(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where you cursed frkm birth? No vex o. Na question
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by praxisnetworks: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
mcevans1:

Where you cursed frkm birth? No vex o. Na question
What do you expect from a child of a woman raped by her father? Nwaaimakpe is a taboo
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by DatProudIgboGuy: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Like criously, I c anoda worse than Evans... #DatProudIgboGuy...
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by lexy2014: 12:32am On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

are u trying 2b funny or what?
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by louqas: 5:08am On Jun 17, 2017
9jakohai:

What is wrong with some of you people?

I mean, why can't some of you jokes say something without making it an attack on someone's tribe?

Don't you guys realize how petty and childish you sound?

You are forming adult outside, while on the net, you are busy making silly jokes like this.

Grow up. Grow up....and stop this thing. Use your brain, young child!

They will wake up the moment the useless Jews on nairaland stops intimidating and threatening everyone with their fraud called biafra

They will wake up when miscreant ipods realize its been 2years they lost election to Apc and stop calling PMB all sort of names

They will stop when the average Nyamiri on the internet stops seeing other tribes as their enemies and realize its the foolishness and greed of their leaders that put them in their current state

But until then every opportunity to denigrate them will not be missed by us because their unruly behavior has gotten out of hand

Meanwhile

The fear of northern youth is the beginning of Wisdom for all igbos old and young at home and abroad. Useless developers developing everywhere else but their own home towns ......... useless bunch of idiots
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2017
louqas:

They will wake up the moment the useless Jews on nairaland stops intimidating and threatening everyone with their fraud called biafra

They will wake up when miscreant ipods realize its been 2years they lost election to Apc and stop calling PMB all sort of names

They will stop when the average Nyamiri on the internet stops seeing other tribes as their enemies and realize its the foolishness and greed of their leaders that put them in their current state

But until then every opportunity to denigrate them will not be missed by us because their unruly behavior has gotten out of hand

Meanwhile

The fear of northern youth is the beginning of Wisdom for all igbos old and young at home and abroad. Useless developers developing everywhere else but their own home towns ......... useless bunch of idiots

You do know that you are playing into the hand of the tribalists by responding to them in kind.

Call them out on their bigotry....but don't join them in it.
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Ipfreely: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

More silliness spotted.
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by nemynely(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How heartless and insensitive a comment to make. Florence is raising valid questions & all you can spew is the pus above? If that was meant to be a joke, it definitely was way off the line.
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Bigsteveg(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Another one on the loose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 / Lamine Diaby-Fadiga Stole Teammate's €70,000 Watch / 5 Super Eagles Players We Expect To Shine In The 2018/2019 Premier League Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.