Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

"My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi (26883 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Mary Onyali-Omagbemi / Florence Omagbemi's Son Dies At Exam Party Initiated By Teacher / Florence Omagbemi The First Woman To Win AWCON As A Player And A Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by phranq(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Amen. On him and his household to the 24th generations

Abeg mercy for am for he knows not what he is doing.
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Cityguy: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
She's got valid points though. So sad. The management of the hotel knows more than they are telling. The staff needs being 'grilled' thoroughly, Nigerian style.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamine Diaby-Fadiga Stole Teammate's €70,000 Watch / 5 Super Eagles Players We Expect To Shine In The 2018/2019 Premier League Season / Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.