Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? (938 Views)

‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by Damoxy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
I was going through my church youth Group this evening, they are planning on going for an Evangelism tomorrow morning and a guy was like can we wear jeans?
I was kinda shocked, Edakun what's bad abt Christians wearing Jeans.
Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by Loyalblak007(f): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Some churches dont allow it angry
Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by Damoxy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Why
Even jeans skirt
Na wa o
Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by Afam4eva(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Damoxy:

Why
The texture of jeans was used as an orifice to the God of Baal in the time of Moses.
Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
This one of the fables that keeps on running from one generation to another in the church. undecided

Well, I once asked the question from an elderly person he said that when Jeans clothes first came to Nigeria it was worn by the heathen you discover that even muslims don't. If you see a conc muslim . So because of this........

Abeg to cut the long story short the fact you put on jeans doesn't mean anything jare..... People do far terrible things in the world of religion than non-religion world.
Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by ikorodureporta: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

The texture of jeans was used as an orifice to the God of Baal in the time of Moses.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by mrmrmister: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

I'm dead. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by jnrbayano(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Because?
Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by Damoxy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
jnrbayano:

Because?
No Tangible reason
Religion is prolly overrated sef
Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by Damoxy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lmao
See reason
Aw d present generation know d texture
Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by hoMegas(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hehe

Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

I'm dead. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin

what a comic relief grin
Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2017
The word 'Church' originated from a Greek word that is used to refer to a Pagan temple. Why then do we still use the word Church.

The church altar originated from a Pagan belief that the burial ground of a good person is the closest place to god. Even the early church had their altar on the grave of death Saint. While some bury death Saints beneath the altar. Why do we still believe an altar is holy? Why do we still preach and pray on the altar?

All these would only bring confusion, we need to understand what God really wants. Read further:
http://hiswordxray..com/2015/12/that-christ-might-be-all-in-all.html
Re: What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? by Damoxy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
onyenze123:

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin

what a comic relief grin
I tell u
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Watchtower Wrong Handling Of Pedophilia-child Abuse / They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo / Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola - Background and Initernary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.