Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo (935 Views)

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo by peteregwu(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2017
They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private parts In My Presence For Money Rituals But Jesus Saved Me As A Chosen

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. [2] I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. [3] Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence." Psalm 91:1-3 KJV.

I want to appreciate the Lord Jesus, even the God of Chosen, who saved my life from the hand of blood thirsty ritual killers. I was sent running an errand for my elder sister, who resides with her family somewhere in Port Harcourt, when I encountered those satanic personalities, who stopped me to enquire of a direction to somewhere.

When they alighted from a Jeep car and taxi car, approached me to help direct them to somewhere. I made them to understand that I was also a visitor there and therefore, did not know about the place of their enquiry. I advised them to go to a nearby bus park and enquired from the bus drivers there. As I said this, I saw a hand that came from behind and cover my mouth and nose with a handkerchief and I lost my consciousness. I recovered my consciousness later in a room, where I saw five pregnant young girls and four without pregnancy.

I taped one of them and began to enquire about the place we were in the ritual killers' home. I was confused at that moment and then tried to recall what transpired earlier and remembered that before then, I was talking to a taxi driver somewhere before then. Seeing my confusion the girl said to me, "don't panic or bother yourself because, such is life." I quickly countered her and said, "No, such is not life for me because I am a Chosen.

She also told me that they killed five girls the previous night and that tonight, would be our turn to be killed. The rest of the girls were asleep because a spell was on them, I remained awake. then two men came into our room to take us to where we were to be butchered. They took us to another room, picked the first girl, stripped her naked and decapitated her head, her breast, heart and private part were also cut out for ritual money. They went on to kill the second and the third girl respectively. I was the fourth therefore, when they came to touch me, I quickly declare i was a Chosen and the chief priest instructed them to leave me alone.

However, one of them insisted that I must die. When he said this, the chief priest said to him, "you know that I am the head here? And whatever I say is binding therefore. If you touch her as against my words, I would kill you myself."

When the chief priest concluded, the man kept mute and didn't say a word again. The chief priest ordered them to take me to another room and they complied. Later the chief priest came into my room and asked after my name, where I was staying and my church. I told him all. When I told him that I am a member of the Lord's Chosen, he said to me, "thank God that we didn't kill you, for you would have caused a bad business to us." he quickly ordered his boys to redirect me back to my base which is in port Harcourt where I visited my sister.

That was how the God of chosen delivered me from those evil men. I thank God so much for the great and marvelous deliverance he granted me from the hands of those demonic ritual killers. May His name be highly glorified in Jesus name.

From [url="http://www.pegikrol.com/2016/09/they-butchered-three-girls-and-cut-off.html]Pegikrol[/url]

Re: They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo by dotunbekro06(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2017
angry
angry
May God continue to protect us
Re: They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo by Getintouch2004(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Please where can i download the part 2 of this movie?
Re: They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo by peteregwu(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Getintouch2004:
Please where can i download the part 2 of this movie?

I know you are trying to mock this testimony but it's a true testimony. I was there when she was giving the testimony.

1 Like

Re: They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo by ipobarecriminals: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2017
sad sadArabian nite story. undecided a suv and a taxi stopped and asked u for direction and quickly grabbed u? u meet 5 pregnant girls and 4 none pregnant?*cough, sneeze *Hallelujah oooo

1 Like

Re: They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo by Adeyeancah(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2017
peteregwu:

I know you are trying to mock this testimony but it's a true testimony. I was there when she was giving the testimony.
But not there where she was kept and how she was released by the priest undecided
Re: They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Tale by the moonlight, even African Magic Movies were better scripted; so you were released because you were chosen and others were murdered for being non-chosen: i laugh in tongues; you didn't even escaped but was chosenly returned back home. no track-back to the kidnapper or you are not chosen to remember

1 Like

Re: They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo by peteregwu(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
Tale by the moonlight, even African Magic Movies were better scripted; so you were released because you were chosen and others were murdered for being non-chosen: i laugh in tongues; you didn't even escaped but was chosenly returned back home. no track-back to the kidnapper or you are not chosen to remember

Is the devil your own 'oluwa' or what? Does it mean you don't believe in what God can do. Was it not the same God that released Peter from prison by losing his chains and opening the prison gate for him? Unbeliever!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Male Or Female Sitting At The Right Side Of Jesus On Thiis Painting? / Dunamis Holds Nations Worship In His Presence Concert At Glory Dome (PHOTOS) / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.