Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) (35715 Views)

Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
subtlemee:
Hmm...only in Nigeria do we have priests doubling up as politicians and or journalists,hope he's not afraid of transfer to the interior with this utterance

Hm.. you look yummy like a lollipop

I have a fetish for licking lollipops
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
simplycarro:
An environment where 95% of the indigenous residents are market traders, illiterates and jobless will always suffer deficiency of intelligent exposure to the outside world and very easy to be brainwashed to hate what is different from them

Wait what ?

But an environment where 98% of the indigenous residents are armed robbers, rapists, child molesters, human ritualists , touts, internet scammers, fraudsters , loose women with stinky snatches, and pick pickets will always suffer delusional self imposed pride out of superficial knowledge of what occurs in developed countries hence they suffer from delusions of self grandeur which never stands the litmus test of knowledge or excellence. So they are so quick to generalize and make dumb comments ..
Don't you agree ?
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Horbah1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzyyLtdEgME

RAMADAN SAGA!!! Hot! Hot!! Hot!!! Dedicated to all Muslim faithfuls A special Ramadan comedy from the stable of MANLIPZ Ent... Worldwide Watch, like, download and subscribe for more...
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by melody91: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
rossyc:

Biggest fool without sense...Please I don't have time for little boys..
You are an ignoble, ignorant, illiterate, incestuous,
illegitimate progeny of parents who belong to the phyla
insecta...it's obvious you're an illiterate along with your lineage
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by evanscheck(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
subtlemee:

Please send me an article on a priest in America who openly abused his president like this...are you sure you know the definition of ignorance? Because your typing alone with mis-spelled words should make you too shameful to open your buccal cavity filled with halitosis to tell another to shut up or call another ignorant...

That was hot pls take it easy
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
ChangetheChange:

1 Igbo man is greater than 500 Hausa/Fulani Abo-kis put together
End of discussion
Good night
Duly Noted For Reference Purpose!
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by rossyc(f): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
melody91:
You are an ignoble, ignorant, illiterate, incestuous,
illegitimate progeny of parents who belong to the phyla
insecta...it's obvious you're an illiterate along with your lineage
You sound so pained..Please hug a transformer.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by melody91: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
rossyc:

You sound so pained..Please hug a transformer.
hahaha mumu illiterate.. like I get your time? carry your rotten ,worm infested pvssy off my mention..Abeg!
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by rossyc(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
melody91:
hahaha mumu illiterate.. like I get your time? carry your rotten ,worm infested pvssy off my mention..Abeg!
Fool of life..Go to hell
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by melody91: 4:02am On Jun 19, 2017
rossyc:

Fool of life..Go to hell
but u sef like trouble o sis, no vex ehn and btw u started with d insults.u no be gentle lady @at all *in Fela's voice*
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by rossyc(f): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2017
melody91:
but u sef like trouble o sis, no vex ehn and btw u started with d insults.u no be gentle lady @at all *in Fela's voice*
Go and die.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by melody91: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2017
rossyc:

Go and die.
lol e never do u? u now acting like a real illiterate for real and u just convinced me your pvssy really smells bad like rotten egg..how do ur man cope?
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by rossyc(f): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2017
melody91:
lol e never do u? u now acting like a real illiterate for real and u just convinced me your pvssy really smells bad like rotten egg..how do ur man cope?
I hate idiots like u. Borrow some sense u really need one. Psycho.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by melody91: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2017
rossyc:

I hate idiots like u. Borrow some sense u really need one. Psycho.
you need the sense more pig..respect to your man fr coping with your worm infested rotten pvssy and I hate pigs like u too, dirty slut
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by rossyc(f): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
melody91:
you need the sense more pig..respect to your man fr coping with your worm infested rotten pvssy and I hate pigs like u too, dirty slut
O boy go and borrow sense. U sound like a lunatic gosh how do people around u cope? u are a disgusting he-goat.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by melody91: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
rossyc:

O boy go and borrow sense. U sound like a lunatic gosh how do people around u cope? u are a disgusting he-goat.
pig...smellow...smelly ass..smelly cvnt..abeg swerve jare pig.oloshi olosho
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Solumtoonna(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Iblad0994:

Last time I checked no Ibo university is in the top 10 universities in Nigeria according to NUC 2017 rating..

You are just a confused human being..
Never compare Yoruba and ibo in terms of literacy factor ,,Yoruba's are far more ahead of you,, you can fight it out with Hausa that's none of my concern .

What legend!!!!
Do you mean legend of the seeker?
how far, How many Yoruba states made first 10 in WAEC this yr?

208 Names Of Jesus Christ / Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN