Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) (35696 Views)

Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by emailtrader(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Catholic Bishops will not call him to other. I remember how they treated Fr. Mbaka when he only spoke good of Buhari.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by bkool7(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2017
I hope the East calls for his arrest too. But I doubt it
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by yom2(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Is this supposed to be a man of God? This is sheer arrogance, and is heating up the polity further. I wish we desist from such stupid statements. A priest saying such ungodly things.
who knows he might have been misquoted: social media these days
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by bkool7(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Crystolexy:

Shut up.. Prophets of the old use to reprimand the corrupt leader, Prophet Nathan spoke to David, moses warned pharaoh.. they were not politicians

I'm sure you know those you mentioned in bible went to the king and delivered Gods message to his face and the king did nothing cos he knew they're only messengers.
Now, tell your igbo priest to go tell that insult to Buhari and his kinsmen's face
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2017
Solumtoonna:

best in WAEC=east, Achebe, Emeagwali, Chike Obi, Chimamanda, etc, all from the east, how many legends has ur state or region produced?

Last time I checked no Ibo university is in the top 10 universities in Nigeria according to NUC 2017 rating..

You are just a confused human being..
Never compare Yoruba and ibo in terms of literacy factor ,,Yoruba's are far more ahead of you,, you can fight it out with Hausa that's none of my concern .

What legend!!!!
Do you mean legend of the seeker?

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by rossyc(f): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2017
melody91:
illiterate
Boy get something doing and get off my mention..Fool
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by wink2015(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2017
I support the views of the Reverend Gentleman, Nigeria should be restructured for peace and development to remain in Nigeria.

Hausa/Fulani and their apologist should not continue to remain adamant to restructuring. It is in their best interest to join the movement towards a better Nigeria which restructuring represent.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by pregna: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2017
[b][/b] grin

bad blood everywhere
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Unimaginable123: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2017
vedaxcool:
The priest simply proved his brain is of no good since he can't even distinguish between a Hausa man and a Fulani man. Atleast he should know his tribes well to practice tribalism well instead of thinking everyone he hates is a Hausa man.

When we say hate and wickedness is the spice that fuels beerfraud they think one is being malicious but the priest once again confirms that his represents hatred and uninformed tribalism.

Stop making a fool of yourself Hausa language is very different from Fulani language there is no such a tribe as Hausa fulani. Calling Buhari a Hausa is wrong as his tribe is Fulani.At the very least google would have helped you than following a foolish tribalist priest blindly. Even Reno one of the fools ipob takes to great heights differentiates between Hausas and Fulani.
After the fulani terrorist uthman dan fodio killed Hausas and installed fulanis as emirs in the core north, there's no more difference between hausa and fulani. That's why you are officially known as hausa/fulani. Is aisha an hausa name or a fulani name? What about those your days of the week names danlami, danjuma etc. Who bears them? Hausa or fulani?
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Unimaginable123: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Iblad0994:

Last time I checked no Ibo university is in the top 10 universities in Nigeria according to NUC 2017 rating..

You are just a confused human being..
Never compare Yoruba and ibo in terms of literacy factor ,,Yoruba's are far more ahead of you,, you can fight it out with Hausa that's none of my concern .

What legend!!!!
Do you mean legend of the seeker?
Abeg keep quiet
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Menzy86(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2017
As a catholic, it is absolutely disgusting to see that priests from the east simply cannot remain apolitical no matter the pull. What have you achieved by this pronouncement now Fr Obimma?
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2017
Unimaginable123:
After the fulani terrorist uthman dan fodio killed Hausas and installed fulanis as emirs in the core north, there's no more difference between hausa and fulani. That's why you are officially known as hausa/fulani. Is aisha an hausa name or a fulani name? What about those your days of the week names danlami, danjuma etc. Who bears them? Hausa or fulani?

You ignorance despite the fact that you can read and write is very embarrassing. Aisha is neither hausa or fulani but of arab origin. Danjuma is a name being beared by minorities in the north not just hausas and fulanis. Dogara the speaker is not hausa or fulani even Tafwa Balewa is neither of the 2 tribes your priest is an ignorant man andd clearly showed his ignorance.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by yom2(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Everything is not about spiritual you fool. You don't know whom you're insulting either, but you doing so because we're on nairaland, but I have been with this same Obimma one on one and not once, I'm spiritually, mentally and otherwise above you, so how dare you describe me a walking corpse? I'm not yobbish neither am I ignorant as you, I will ignore it as a normal and usual nairaland talks.
try and imbibe d teaching of d bible a little bit more
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by 0b100100111: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Now I know why Reverend fathers make potent money ritual charms!

There brains re always brand new cos they never use it

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by stanee: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is the kind of person that used to make me feel ashamed while I was a Catholic. Senseless man, wonder why they won't take a cue from the Pope.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Crystolexy:

Shut up.. Prophets of the old use to reprimand the corrupt leader, Prophet Nathan spoke to David, moses warned pharaoh.. they were not politicians

my dear,they were many,Elisha,Elijah, Jeremiah, Isiah, Ezekiel, in short, God used all the prophets to warn evil kings and advisers...no be today
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Abeg keep quiet

Lol!!! E pepper him .
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by toprealman: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
subtlemee:
Hmm...only in Nigeria do we have priests doubling up as politicians and or journalists,hope he's not afraid of transfer to the interior with this utterance

Because we no longer have seasoned politicians and Journalists as we used to do. Everyone thinks about self.... . Imagine waiting for journalists like Dele Momodu et al to write against a sitting government or politicians like Dino Melaye et to think about the masses?
You can as well wait forever.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by BetaThings: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
shut your crap,the Hausa Muslim imams have said worst than this to christian leaders from obasanjo to Jonathan.

Please provide proof of your claim

Muslims will point out what they believe somebody has done wrong
It is your people that call people animals, brainless etc
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by BetaThings: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
kygo:
is he not supposed to preach love?

They preach love in the tracts, on the pages of newspapers and when they want to deceive Muslims
In real life, this is what you get

Have you forgotten when a popular one said he could withold rain for 3 years

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by BetaThings: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Afonja and their hypocrisy. When Mbaka supported Buhari, I didn't see you say a word.

Mbaka was not preaching ethnic superiority
A pastor can support any candidate
But that is not what we are seeing here
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by BetaThings: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Foxrain:
They are serving the same god.
Father mbaka says buhari is god sent
Ebube munoso says buhari is sent by Satan.
Which do we believe?

The one that says that God created men equal
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Hopeful20100: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
BetaThings:

Mbaka was not preaching ethnic superiority
A pastor can support any candidate
But that is not what we are seeing here

The fact is one Igbo man is equivalent to 3 hausa-fulani men, and two yoruba men. This is a fact supported by Colonial masters. That's why Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba are scared of Igbos....always ganging up on Igbos.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by BetaThings: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hopeful20100:

The fact is one Igbo man is equivalent to 3 hausa-fulani men, and two yoruba men. This is a fact supported by Colonial masters. That's why Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba are scared of Igbos....always ganging up on Igbos.

Look don't drag me into your tribal contest
I am just saying a priest should not be saying such things
And the statement of colonial masters can contradict the scriptures, would you also tell the priest to follow the colonial master?

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Hopeful20100: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
BetaThings:

Look don't drag me into your tribal contest
I am just saying a priest should not be saying such things
And the statement of colonial masters can contradict the scriptures, would you also tell the priest to follow the colonial master?

First ask Nigeria state to follow the scripture by being fair to Igbos and SS.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by genearts(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Only Dangote is greater than all Igbos dead and alive including the 3 million that died during the civil war
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by melody91: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
rossyc:

Boy get something doing and get off my mention..Fool
you're an illiterate, that's just the truth
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by rossyc(f): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
melody91:
you're an illiterate, that's just the truth
Biggest fool without sense...Please I don't have time for little boys..
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Suleh620(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin
1 Igbo man is greater than 500 Hausa/Fulani Abo-kis put together
End of discussion
Good night

I don't get u . U mean ibo man is greater than hausa man in criminality ?
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by BetaThings: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hopeful20100:

First ask Nigeria state to follow the scripture by being fair to Igbos and SS.
Don't mix issues
A country follows constitution while
a priest follows the scriptures
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Hopeful20100: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
BetaThings:

[s]Don't mix issues
A country follows constitution while
a priest follows the scriptures[/s]

Is Nigeria state is following the "fair" constitution? Is your brother Osinbanjo allowed to carry out his constitutional responsibilities as the acting president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.