Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Chinese Man Cripples Nigerian Worker With Kung Fu Kicks In Magboro, Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Cripples Nigerian Worker With Kung Fu Kicks In Magboro, Ogun State (580 Views)

Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS / Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks- The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Cripples Nigerian Worker With Kung Fu Kicks In Magboro, Ogun State by atorioke(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
The spinal code of a worker with Bedmate Furniture Company, Magboro, Ogun State, William Ekanem, an indigene of Akwa Ibom State, was allegedly damaged by his Chinese boss, Master Wan.

The boss who is good at kung fu, had demanded to see a bag of rice which was bought by Ekanem from a foodstuffs seller, but Ekanem reportedly challenged the Chinese for meddling into his personal business.

However, Ekanem said when he was leaving after the boss saw the bag of rice, the boss gave him a kick in the back, that left him sprawling on the ground.

Crippled Ekanem

Master Wan (suspect) later stamped his foot on Ekanem (victim) before he was rescued by other workers around and since then, Ekanem had not been able to walk well or even stand straight.

Ekanem siad the Divisional Crime Officer allegedly took a N50,000 bribe from the Chinese company when the case was reported to the police by him.

He was said to have supported the company against Ekanem, who was accused of exaggerating the assault.

“I joined the company on January 7, 2007 and rose to become a foreman, overseeing black workers in a department of the company. Despite working for long, my salary is only N34,000. I don’t have an identity card and I am not a member of staff just like the rest of the over 300 workers at the company,” he said.

Ekanem told newsmen that the incident happened in April.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/chinese-cripples-nigerian-with-kung-fu-kicks/#sthash.xFTbrQx2.dpuf

Re: Chinese Man Cripples Nigerian Worker With Kung Fu Kicks In Magboro, Ogun State by awonwerey: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin
Chai
Re: Chinese Man Cripples Nigerian Worker With Kung Fu Kicks In Magboro, Ogun State by Garrirevenge(f): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lol, them see real fight them nor fit fight.
Re: Chinese Man Cripples Nigerian Worker With Kung Fu Kicks In Magboro, Ogun State by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
nothing person no go hear
Re: Chinese Man Cripples Nigerian Worker With Kung Fu Kicks In Magboro, Ogun State by berryPee(m): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2017
na Jackie chan abi na Jet Li do dis one?
Re: Chinese Man Cripples Nigerian Worker With Kung Fu Kicks In Magboro, Ogun State by diportivo: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2017
The spinal code of a worker with Bedmate Furniture Company, Magboro, Ogun State, William Ekanem, an indigene of Akwa Ibom State, was allegedly damaged by his Chinese boss, Master Wan.

for naija,everything na spinal cord

as if the vertebral column is non existent undecided

iv seen Chinese driving cars with police numbers and running other users off the road angry

do I blame them

(1) (Reply)

SHAME! Our Security Operatives Takes Selfie With Evans (photo) / Billionaire Kidnapper: Evans Reveals Gang Member’s Location Nationwide / If Evans Is Killed I Will Replace Him -nigeria Man Shocks Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.