Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,332 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Phone Are You Currently Using? - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Are You Currently Using? (26729 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nastydroid(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Chuksemi: I am using a samsung galaxy s4 {gt 19500} You all should get one........
why not buy for one for us
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? by Youngpo413: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2013
crowntoro: am also using nokia 302cheesy

make free call with that your pre-installed internet telephone,just go to connectivity>internet telephone,connect then choose mo-call,sign up and make free calls both local and international for free.
-It needs 3G or wifi.
-each account will give u 7mins of calls
-once it finishes,dont panic just delete it and creat a new one.
-you can creat up to 50 or more accounts in one day,with 7 mins each.
-Remember choose MO-call
-it won`t work with ippi,nimbuzz,friend caller,etc
-choose a faster internet connection,depending on the type of network thats fast at ur location.

Try all these and saying bye bye to recharge cards,then thank me later.
It work with nokia phones with pre installed voip,eg asha 300,311,302,309,310 (with wifi)207,208 and some symbian phones.
Sadly,it not pre-installed in window phones eg lumia 520,that why I will never ever dump my asha 302.
Most people are using the above asha phones and still suffering with airtime,when they can make calls free of charge with their pre-installed INTERNET TELEPHONE.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? by senchibi: 5:08am On Dec 21, 2013
Please, I upgraded my p3 and Downloaded a
BBM APP. but it force closes anytime I
want to oppen it, Please help me with a
soln

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! / Data Renewal: NCC Slams N2.8bn Fines On Telcos / Operators Licensed To Run 4G LTE Networks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.