Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Onan: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Onan: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH (527 Views)

Words Of Freedom From The Doctufos Of Truth: Happy Independence Day / Hypatia: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH / The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onan: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Onan
Chapter One
1. There was a homo of the land of Merkes. And his name was Onan, for when he would be named, his father and mother said, we shall pick his name from the book of the god whom we worship.
2. And they said, we shall flip the page at random and so shall we fetch whichever name came first to our sight. And so did his father whose name was Deganis. And the name of his mother was Marilene.
3. Now when they had seen the name which had appeared, they said, let us read and know the circumstances surrounding this Onan. And they read and saw that he was one who, according to the book they were reading, was killed brutally by their god.
4. And they said, let us refrain from naming him so. And they closed the book of religion again and flipped it open suddenly. And it came again to the page which they had seen before. And the name Onan was that which Deganis saw again.
5. And he said, what shall we do now, for this Onan whom we have in the book was an enemy of our god and he was killed by him. And Marilene said, let us not name him Onan but Daoud.
6. And when she said so, the baby began to cry aloud. And his father said, let us name him Onan, perhaps our god wants it so. And when the father said so, the baby stopped crying. And when the mother said that the name should not be Onan again, the child began to cry aloud.
7. And the two homos wondered greatly. And they named him Onan, but his mother said also, he shall be called Daoud along it. And we know that he shall prefer the name Daoud over Onan when he gets older, for Onan was a bad homo while Daoud was good.
8. Now when Onan began to grow, he began to love the name Onan which they had given to him. And he did not want to be called Daoud.
9. And the parents said, take this book of our god and read of the things which were done by Daoud and those which were done by Onan and compare. So shall you know which of the names did well and acceptable.
10. And Onan read the stories of Daoud, according to how the scribes of Juda had written it to be over many years of modifications, according to the thummim of the light of God Almighty our creator, saying that the books of Yahweh shall be modified continuously to fit with the times.
11. Now Onan read also the stories of Onan which was in the book of the religion of Yahweh and he said to his parents, I love Onan the more, for he has done something better than Daoud.
12. For this Onan reasoned as the homos of our century, which is the 20th century, but that Daoud reasoned like a cave homo whom he was. And the father and mother said, what do you mean by this?
13. And Onan said, Onan of that book reasoned like the people of our time, knowing that it is not proper to marry the wife of one's brother. And this he did not want to do when he was forced to do so.
14. And according to the book, our god killed him for doing the right thing, perhaps at the wrong time; for Onan did the right thing by refusing to marry Tama at the wrong time when bad things are appreciated as good and good things are condemned and seen as bad.
15. But Daoud did only bad things and was praised by our god still. For he killed the blind, killed humans and cut off their private parts, raped a homofal and did all manner of disgusting things.
16. But our god neither strike him down with sickness nor kill him.
17. Now the parents of Onan cried at him, it is enough. For our god knows what he does. And he only has mercy upon whoever he wants to. And whoever he does not, he shall not help.
18. And Onan said, father, I am eighteen years already and I have begun to reason deeper than you and mother could imagine. For Onan seems even more righteous than this god whom we worship.
19. For he reasons like someone who lives in our own age rather than in the ages of the cave people. And in the book, they say that he did not release his liquid power into the woman;
20. Is this not a method which is employed to control birth in our days, O father? And if Onan did that many years back, he was really a very wise homo. But Daoud was unwise, who impregnated the wife of another homo. But our god spared him and then killed the same child later.
21. Now judge the matter, he who did not allow the liquid power to become a child at all by fertilization or he who allowed a child to be born and then killing that child without any feelings of pity for its mother, who is more evil?
22. Now when Deganis and Marilene heard this, they said, Onan, surely the demon of Onan has entered into you. For now you speak without having the fear of our god.
23. And Onan said, if you will not judge the matter, I shall judge it, for I will say of my namesake, he has done far more righteously than Yahweh your god.
24. For what is the benefit in allowing the liquid power to pass through the tunnel and touch an egg, fertilizing it and form a foetus.
25. And for nine months the mother bore the burden of the baby and was sick often. And she cried often. And the baby kicked in her and she felt it.
26. And she pushed through a very hard labour to give birth to the child. And then Yahweh killed her child just for nothing reasonable. And he left Daoud alive, who fertilized the innocent egg of the woman against her wish.
27. But Onan who did righteously by refusing to commit incest was killed by Yahweh.
28. Now when the parents of Onan heard this, they were amazed at their son. And they said, surely he is possessed with demons.
Re: Onan: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by RealLordZeus(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Your issue before, I thought was just a matter of opening one's mind but with your current poo, all I can say is nice script. But nollywood will do better than this
Re: Onan: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by OtemAtum: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
RealLordZeus:
Your issue before, I thought was just a matter of opening one's mind but with your current poo, all I can say is nice script. But nollywood will do better than this
What makes you say this? Does it contradict your personal belief?
Re: Onan: From The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH by ogyunging(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Makes a whole lotta sense. I never really got why onan got dropped for coitus interruptus.. Like killing a homo for using protection, who does that? We are gradually using our brain. Rome wasnt built in a day. Nigeria will get there.

(1) (Reply)

Advice From The Wise Guru. / What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. / Tasha Cobbs Fans React To Her Collaborating With Nicki Minaj On New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.