Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Damaged Butterfly - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Damaged Butterfly (23267 Views)

The Last In The Butterfly Series / Damaged By The System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damaged Butterfly by Toyin223(f): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
GREAT One,Tank U Waiting For More
Re: Damaged Butterfly by moseph(f): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Nice story.
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Amanda24(f): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Intresting,more update pls.
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Chigold121(f): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wow, one Gboza for Bina, upon all her flirting she is still a virgin. More pls
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Mirabel14: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bina, I am sorry your first experience was nothing to write home about.
Re: Damaged Butterfly by MightyFortress: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Come continue na
Re: Damaged Butterfly by bossy512(f): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2017
We are waiting
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Chigold121(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Where re u
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Chigold121(f): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Savita hope u re ok
Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chigold121:
Savita hope u re ok

Sorry for being away but i think my dear readers have a right to know why.

I'm a POST-UTME candidate and my exam is fast approaching.
I've invested much of my time on my books.
I have an exam on thurday and i'll travel to Nsukka for another one on October 7th.
It's very serious and very important to me.
I have decided to push away distractions and stay off nairaland for the meantime.
I'm really hustling to gain admission into the university and i hope you understand how serious it is.....especially UNN which is very competitive.

Please forgive me for not updating.
I was hoping to complete the story this month but now i have bigger things to worry about.

I'll be back with fresh episodes.
I have written the plot and i have put every sequence in place for free flow and easy completion of the story.

The only thing i need is TIME and a FREE MIND.

I'll be through with my post-utme very soon and i'll be back to complete the story....I promise.

This year has been hectic for fresh jambites like me.

I need your prayers.

I'll be back soon.
Wish me luck....

4 Likes

Re: Damaged Butterfly by Amanda24(f): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Is well dear just take your time and prepare well for your exam,i wish you succes in your exams.
Re: Damaged Butterfly by damsel14(f): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
SUCCESS IN UR EXAM saviTAR
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Chigold121(f): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Good luck in ur exam. U will pull through dear, UNN? U re there already
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Hantonia(f): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Gud Luck
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Lordshola: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Op, is this story now dead??
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Nickibeauty(f): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Guy wat sup
Re: Damaged Butterfly by BlackManta(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

The bombshell did it's work and left Aisha suprised.She was not expecting it.She could have sworn that no atom of virginity was left in Bina,especially after her infamous adventures with randy men.
The fact that she had kept it was hard to believe.It felt like a little girl with a sack of gold crossing a valley bedevilled by theives and yet making it out successfully with the sack of gold still intact.
Bina had crossed many boundaries and none would have thought she kept her prized asset.
It was remarkable but too bad,as she had finally lost it to a cheap gigolo in a brothel.
She was hurt and Aisha understood how she felt.The pain of loosing her prized asset must be weighing her down.
Aisha felt that way too when Obinna deflowered her.She felt like a part of her was gone.A part of her has been taken away forever.She would brood over her loss and wonder if it was worth loosing to Obinna.
But unlike her,Bina did not have the luxury of loosing her jewel to a worthy person.
She was beaten and her jewel was forcefully taken by a drunk ragamuffin.Her face was bruised,the assalaint had inflicted a cut near her eyebrows.She was bleeding.
"You're bleeding" Aisha said.
"Where ?" Bina asked.
"A little above your left eyebrow.
Come on,let's get you cleaned up." Aisha replied.
Bina ran her hand over her face and stared dejectedly at the blood on her hand.
She heaved a sigh and hissed.
"Come on,your face is an eyesore.You need to do something about it." Aisha said.
Bina reluctantly got up and followed her into room.
------------------------------
In Aisha's abode,they stayed in the bathroom.Aisha used a wet cloth to clean Bina's face and using a thread and a needle she borrowed from one of the girls,she stitched her up.
"So how did it feel?" Aisha asked.
"How did what feel?" Bina asked.
"How did it feel...loosing your virginity?"
"It felt wierd"
"Wierd?...you know i lost mine too."
"Yes,i know you lost to your boyfriend.What's his name again?..."
"Obinna."
"Yes,Obinna.Youtalked about him before.You guys really had something special."
"With Obinna i found peace."
"And it was in your moment of peace that you lost your virginity" Bina teased and chuckled.
"That was a mistake.We were drunk in love.I was a timid girl,Obinna was the adventurous one.He made me do it" Aisha replied.
Bina heaved a sigh and cast a glance at Aisha.
"So how did it feel....loosingit?" she asked.
"I felt bad.I mean i always wanted to keep it.I'm a devout muslim and that's the law.The hymen is sacred and so when Obinna broke it; and i looked at my leg and at the blood,i was overcome with shame and i wished immediately that i didn't let Obinna break it.But after a few weeks i came to realise that....virginity is overrated and i felt normal without it.
It is only the society.....you know,culture and religion that makes it so important and the ones who loose theirs before marriage are shamed and stigmatised.
Unfortunately,society only treats women differently.They dont shame and stigmatise non-virgin men even if most of them tend to loose theirs before marriage."
Bina hissed and stood hands akinbo.
"That's just bad.It's a man's world isn't it" she chuckled.
Aisha didn't reply.The conversation has been interrupted by cries of agony coming from downstairs.
"Do you hear that?" she asked.
"Hear what?"
"Wait...shhhhh...listen".
The two girls scammpered out of the room and headed downstairs.
They stopped abruptly,other girls had left their rooms and they had gathered to witness the travails of an unfortunate girl who had apparently irked Madam Galiana.
The poor girl lay on tiled floor with tears streaming down her cheeks.
Madam Galiana stood over her,brandishinga whip and cursing in her native portugese.
"You little witch!
You think you can wreck my business?!"
She raised the whip and brought it down on the poor girl's body.
The 'tawai tawai' sound that the instrument of torture made echoed in the house.
The victim couldn't cry anymore.She had cried enough.
The whip left it's marks on her body and blood oozed out.
The girl cast a glance at her mates,perhaps with the expectancy that they would come to her rescue but that was not to be.
The onlookers were too shaken to lend a hand in assistance.They kept their distance with pity in their eyes.
They averted their gaze and turned their eyes to an unhappy customer.
A man had stormed out from the rooms upstairs and was making his way to the main door.He struggled to button his shirt as he cursed his luck in his native brazilian.
He fumbled with the zipper of his trousers and nearly lost his footing on the staircase.
On sighting him,Madam Galiana started pleading,blocking his path.
"Please, my customer,dont be angry.You'll get a refund."
The angry man turned a deaf ear to her pleas.
He turned around and bellowed.
"This brothel is a disaster."

1 Like

Re: Damaged Butterfly by BlackManta(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
"This brothel is a disaster!" the angry customer bellowed.
He was angry.He was sweating profusely and his bloodshot eyes looked menacing.
Madam Galiana was trying her best to appease the man but it was all for nothing.
The girls were at loss at what happened.They stared with bewilderness written on their faces.
The angry customer was still ranting.

"How will people patronise your business enterprise when the girls you employed are nothing but tigers disguised as prostitutes?
How will one reap the benefits of what he paid for when the prostitute will not submit?
I regret stepping foot in this cursed house.Your girl nearly killed me.Instead of submitting,she fought hard like some crazy bitch.She nearly bit off my ear.I cant take this bullshit.
I'm outta here!"

He pushed Madam Galiana and marched away,banging the door behind him.

"Please dont go, i 'll make it up to you.I promise..." Madam Galiana pleaded as she followed him but all her pleas fell on deaf ears.
It was a lost cause already.There is no way she was going get back a angry customer.
She had lost him forever.
She could pray that one loss doesn't kill her business.

The crux of the matter had been laid bare.
Man paid for sex romp.
Girl refused to submit.
Man tried harder.
Girl fought aggresively.
Man gave up and left,fuming with rage and disappointment...end.

Aisha was somewhat suprised.
She took a cursory glance at the girl in question.The girl lay on the floor nursing her wounds.
She was young,not more than seventeen years of age but her stubborness,the fire,the rage in her heart was exhilarating and jaw-dropping.
Such qualities were not rare but no one was allowed to act like that,especially in a place where the golden rule is..."submit or be dealt with".
This partucular girl had fought like a tiger with her strength,frustrating the hungry customer and came out victorious after the randy man finally gave up.
She had proved a point.
No one was ever going to use her as a sex object.She was a human with feelings and she was determined to never stoop down to become a slave.

Such behaviour was rare in this kind of place.
Who would be stupid enough to do that?
It only attracted punishment and everyone avoided that.

Madam Galiana was fuming with rage.
It was about time she realized that this business was going to be tough.
There will always be someone who wouldn't play by the rules.
A rebel.
It was up to her to deal with it.
Yes....if any of the girls would not be ready to submit.
She would beat them into submission.
She was a no nonsense woman and there was no room for misbehaviour.A lesson must be taught so that this kind of misbehaviour would not repeat itself again.

She closed her eyes and heaved a sigh of relief.The anger that boiled within her heart had slowly disipated.She chuckled as she went back into the house slamming the door behind her.

On sighting Madam Galiana, the culprit quickly pulled herself up from the ground.
She was beaten but not ashamed.She showed no sign of remorse as she glared at Madam Galiana with her fiery eyes like steel.If eyes were guns that fired bullets, she would have shot Madam Galiana several times.

Madam Galiana expected her to throw herself on the floor and beg for mercy but that was not to be.
This girl was different, she was tough, she was not one to cower in fear.She was brave and Madam Galiana was taken aback by her courage.
Her spirit was broken but her heart was still intact.

In all her years in the sex trafficking business, Madam Galiana had come to realise that the fear factor was useless on anybody who was just as stubborn as this girl.
Her type are the ones that'll rather die than submit.

Madam Galiana took a cursory look at the poor girl.Her face was bruised and her eyes were swollen.

"Tell me, what is your name?" She asked.

The girl spat out the blood in her mouth and looked at Madam Galiana straight in the eyes.

"My name is Thadie" the girl replied.

"Well...Thadie., where are you from?"

"South Africa."

"South Africa..huh?" Madam Galiana chuckled.
"Thadie ,do you realise what you have done?

Thadie looked up at Madam Galiana with a countenance devoid of regret and remorse.

"Yes i do" she replied.

"You scared away my customer.You owe me a $100 and you're gonna pay for it.In this business if you dont do as you are told, you'll invite trouble for yourself
You dont want any trouble, do you?"

Thadie was silent.

Madam Galiana heaved a sigh and continued.

"Just take a look at yourself.You have been beaten but you cannot continue to suffer this way...that is why you are going to obey my rules or else the next punishment you'll face?...you may not survive it.
Have i made myself clear?"

An awkward silence hung in the air.Madam Galiana was expecting a 'yes' but the next words that she heard left her flabbergasted.

"Go to hell" Thadie muttered.

Madam Galiana turned around,chuckled and looked at Thadie straight in the eyes and whispered into her ears

"We are already there".

3 Likes

Re: Damaged Butterfly by Hantonia(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Welcome Bk
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Amanda24(f): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nice one dear,welcome back.
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Nickibeauty(f): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good to have you back, how was ur exam?
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Chigold121(f): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Welcome back dear, hw was ur exam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google: Why We Honoured Chinua Achebe / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / English Speaking Versus Writing, Which Is More Difficult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.