Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (69065 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by TSOM(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Cordis92:
Tonto 1 - Churchill 0

She got Churchill this time wink

Mr. Churchill what stopped you from representing yourself? You were busy with your foundation while your primary foundation is in a mess.

Dey there dey write grammar, King will grow up seeing such efforts his mom has put to make him happy and he will love the mother more than you.

You have to reunite again. It does not matter what we will say.
Hogwash! Same Tonto who was an infamous whøre? Motherhood doesn't make a slut a better person.
The heavens forbid I make the mistake of even dating such a woman.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by idrezee(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2017
Does Churchill know the school of his child?
Is there any court order restricting him from seeing his son?
Then why didn't he come?
Then why was he not there even on a father's day?
Thank God the internet never forgets; he will regeret this forever.
Maybe Tonto overplayed it but trust me in war there are no rules and this time poor Churchill got the sucker punch.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by freshvine(f): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2017
BlackMystery:
Was that wrong of her? absolutely! But its what Churchill deserves. Action speaks louder than voice and Tonto just represented that.
That singular act must have crushed him. I actually do think he should be on suicide watch.
Churchill, you still love your wife and want your family back? Why not cease and desist from what your wife doesn't want? Why is rosy still hovering around you? And she's there claiming you're her mentor. Yeah,right you're mentoring her ponyor.

You're not in your sons life and Tonto is perfectly playing both roles well
No one should say Tonto is keeping the boy away from him cause I know that if Churchill really wants to be at his sons school father's day celebration he would be there.
Tonto is an actress, a drama queen and she's savage
She's not going to back out unless Churchill sets things right. As long as Churchill and rosy keep seeing each other hiding under the guise of mentor and mentee, Tonto would continue to get on Churchill's nerves by using their son to make him suffer

That being said, I hereby confer Tonto with the honorary title of Queen of pepper/slice/slaughter them gang.#Copied from SDK

Keep promoting absurdity. when the child past infancy, we'll see between Tonto and Churchill who got the ace.

Divorce should not be used as a weapon on parenting rights.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by toye440: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2017
I expect every son and daughter of Ouduwa to learn from this fiasco called marriage, there can never be a long lasting, peaceful and happy marriage BTW a Yoruba person and a Biafran.
light has no business with darkness, if u r into any just save urself d future heart break or tears, cos nothing good can come out it. Remember, better is the ending than d beginning thereof.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by stuffs4me(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2017
This Tonto Dike of a woman is mentally unstable and not fit to raise a child.

She is going to scare the child permanently.

The same Tonto Dike that pushed her mother in law down.
I wonder how her husband was able to live with such a demented monster for the period her was living with her.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Bestbeelieve: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Shes an actress what do you expect?? she can play any role. grin grin grin
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by edogu(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:
Maybe the poor fella has been asking the "Where is my daddy" question. She decided to dress like daddy to pick him up for father's day.

Kids are always the victims of marriage crisis this is why you have to be very careful not to end up with hoes or ex hoes

Yesooo. You need to be careful, so you don't end up with gigolos or ex gigolos grin grin
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Mopelawlar(f): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Tonto is high seriously grin grin
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ephi321(f): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2017
toye440:
I expect every son and daughter of Ouduwa to learn from this fiasco called marriage, there can never be a long lasting, peaceful and happy marriage BTW a Yoruba person and a Biafran.
light has no business with darkness, if u r into any just save urself d future heart break or tears, cos nothing good can come out it. Remember, better is the ending than d beginning thereof.

Before you display your folly here, Tonto is not even from the SE. Early in the morning it is disunity you deem fit to be preaching upandan. Na wa for some people. Why didn't you say same for Akeredolu and several other couples in intertribal marriages?
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2017
"Lying to oneself" Satre calls this "Bad Faith."
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by stuffs4me(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2017
This Tonto Dike of a woman is mentally unstable and not fit to raise a child.

She is going to scare the child permanently.

The same Tonto Dike that pushed her mother in law down.
I wonder how her husband was able to live with such a demented monster for the period her was living with her.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by toye440: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2017
ephi321:

Before you display your folly here, Tonto is not even from the SE. Early in the morning it is disunity you deem fit to be preaching upandan. Na wa for some people. Why didn't you say same for Akeredolu and several other couples in intertribal marriages?
ohhhh too bad, so now u want our Zoo, no way biafrauds must go, anyway am waiting for more biafrauds keyboard gangsters, I get una time today. Muturus.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ephi321(f): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2017
toye440:

ohhhh too bad, so now u want our Zoo, no way biafrauds must go, anyway am waiting for more biafrauds keyboard gangsters, I get una time today. Muturus.

So you think I have time to waste with someone of your mentality? You are on a long thing dude. Please just continue wallowing in your mentality & ignorance. Your headache.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by googlelove: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2017
in between, she has lost so much weight.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by toye440: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2017
ephi321:

So you think I have time to waste with someone of your mentality? You are on a long thing dude. Please just continue wallowing in your mentality & ignorance. Your headache.
Sorry young fool, I know she's from Rivers state but I just like to tickle my cry babies, they like to respond using their hands rather than their brains.
Anyway Igbo am still waiting for ur fellow Evans's.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Omoluabi16(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2017
toye440:

You're ignorant. You're here spoiling for a fight no one is interested in. Go to politics room and display your folly there. Using tribe and this particular rocky marriage as a yardstick for judging inter tribal marriage show how thick you are. Tribalism everywhere wtf.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by oruma19: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2017
emefav:
Following reports and viral photos which showed Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh showing up at son's school Father's day celebration dressed like a man, her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill has reacted to this with a cryptic message.

Dropping a message on the IG photo he shared which reads, 'Don't play the victim to circumstances you created', Olakunle Churchill wrote;

"It’s cruel and it’s unfair.

You are lying to yourself because you seek comfort. Well comfort is overrated. You are lying to yourself because you are scared of the unknown. But you must stop. To continue lying will eat away at your soul, causing you untold amounts of future pain.

A lie is something that you make yourself believe in order to make life a little easier. A lie is a paradigm under which you operate to avoid pain. A lie will destroy you, inside and out. A lie is something you want to believe because to consider the opposite would hurt your ego.

Sometimes the difference between a lie and the truth can be subtle. Sometimes your brain will try to “logically” trick you into believing a lie. I cannot give you a definitive guide on how to differentiate between the two; I am not you and I do not understand your specific circumstances, motivations, and desires. I can, however, give you some tips to guide you to make decisions that will serve you well.
DM me for guidelines"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/dont-play-victim-circumstances-created-churchill-reacts-tonto-dikeh-showing-sons-school-dressed-man.html

Lalasticlala
how come tonto has problem with such a matured man. see his writeup, makes sense from the first word... Tonto ur fantasies arn't working, go apologise and settle with ur husband before its too late. let all nigerian noisemakers on nairaland pray for them to get their acts back togeda and avoid future problem that may crop up in their son. remember the story of senator stella?
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ephi321(f): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
toye440:

Sorry young fool, I know she's from Rivers state but I just like to tickle my cry babies, they like to respond using their hands rather than their brains.
Anyway Igbo am still waiting for ur fellow Evans's.
[/s]
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Lindaangel(f): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2017
ephi321:

That guy is mentally sick,don't waste ur time with such person

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ephi321(f): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:
You're ignorant. You're here spoiling for a fight no one is interested in. Go to politics room and display your folly there. Using tribe and this particular rocky marriage as a yardstick for judging inter tribal marriage show how thick you are. Tribalism everywhere wtf.

He has no sense obviously. Internet has given access to every Tom, Dck and Harry to be typing rubbish. Senseless fellow.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ephi321(f): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Lindaangel:

That guy is mentally sick,don't waste ur time with such person

I can see so, won't bother any longer. Tx.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Fresia01(f): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2017
DONFASZY:
Luk at d 2pics
She was fat wit husby n nw losin weight
Someone should tell her d fact
Go n beg ur husby for forgiveness
she added weight then cus she was pregnant.. .abd after delivery.. .niw she is getting bk to sharp.. Nobody likes fat.. Especially celebrities
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by toye440: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Yes aweeeeesome, now am loving this, I like how this plays out more Igbos pls, feed me more. lol
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Cordis92(f): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2017
TSOM:
Hogwash! Same Tonto who was an infamous whøre? Motherhood doesn't make a slut a better person.
The heavens forbid I make the mistake of even dating such a woman.

Your life, your ma- tar.

Even some whores are better mothers than you saint.
Like Christ says, you will be here and prostitutes will be making heaven.

Stop hating and condemning and start loving and praying for her.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Omoluabi16(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2017
toye440:

Yes aweeeeesome, now am loving this, I like how this plays out more Igbos pls, feed me more. lol
So I'm igbo now. You're irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Omoluabi16(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2017
ephi321:

He has no sense obviously. Internet has given access to every Tom, Dck and Harry to be typing rubbish. Senseless fellow.
cheers to him. grin
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by toye440: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:
yes u r, undercover Igbo man. lol were then dey na.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ephi321(f): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:
cheers to him. grin
double cheers grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Elle277(f): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2017
She got you this time oga Churchill,you don't know you married a drama queen,she just put the ignition key sef..lolz
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by toye440: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol, like one who is broken. omoluabi u HV to behave like one but unfortunately he's Tochukwu in disguise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans / Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) / Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.