Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (69086 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by soulfood(m): 5:15am On Jun 17, 2017
his cup of tea. never beat your wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXBZRMNTCSU
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:07am On Jun 17, 2017
Cordis92:
Tonto 1 - Churchill 0

She got Churchill this time wink

Mr. Churchill what stopped you from representing yourself? You were busy with your foundation while your primary foundation is in a mess.

Dey there dey write grammar, King will grow up seeing such efforts his mom has put to make him happy and he will love the mother more than you.

You have to reunite again. It does not matter what we will say.

It can't get more twisted than your comments ...

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 17, 2017
She is a fool if you ask me. How will u totally deny a father access to His son and start parading yourself like a mentally deranged woman. Only God knows what lies she has in stock for the child when he's all grown up. The mistake she's making is that she's unlucky its a boy child, its almost hardly difficult to turn the back of a male child to his father wink she should keep performing the role of a father and mother cos that's what she got herself into. One day that child will grow and ask to be with his father. I hope she won't run mad that day grin drama queen oshi undecided

5 Likes

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2017
soulfood:
his cup of tea. never beat you wife.
Never deny a father access to his child too, else you start loosing it like Tonto. She said it during one of her interviews that she has denied him access and I couldn't be more disappointed. This decision will back fire at her eventually. Can't you see the way Churchill's family are keeping mute about it?? Cos they know sooner or later she will regret that decision.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by femi4: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Cordis92:
Tonto 1 - Churchill 0

Mr. Churchill what stopped you from representing yourself? You were busy with your foundation while your primary foundation is in a mess.

Dey there dey write grammar, King will grow up seeing such efforts his mom has put to make him happy and he will love the mother more than you.

Soro niyen?
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Alexk2(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2017
This is simply nothing but the truth but churchill should have deliver this privately like a letter not this public/social media display....that is not even exonorating him of his misdeeds
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2017
graciella:

Ogbeni is it your marriage, or is tonto your sister? Why are you taking it personal na? You don chop??
smelling fish
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Sterope(f): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2017
I like her but she is very si.lly.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by blaqroy: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2017
This Churchill is not even fyn undecided undecided
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ideology(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
daddy with no dick...what a drama Queen is she..
some ladies and Dickson na 5&6. grin
stephleena:
some ladies and Dickson na 5&6. cool
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2017
That woman is psychologically abusing that kid...the poor cute kid is the victim here...Toto D'ike should let it go, divorce is not such a life altering event anymore?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Okies27(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2017
emefav:
Following reports and viral photos which showed Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh showing up at son's school Father's day celebration dressed like a man, her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill has reacted to this with a cryptic message.

Dropping a message on the IG photo he shared which reads, 'Don't play the victim to circumstances you created', Olakunle Churchill wrote;

"It’s cruel and it’s unfair.

You are lying to yourself because you seek comfort. Well comfort is overrated. You are lying to yourself because you are scared of the unknown. But you must stop. To continue lying will eat away at your soul, causing you untold amounts of future pain.

A lie is something that you make yourself believe in order to make life a little easier. A lie is a paradigm under which you operate to avoid pain. A lie will destroy you, inside and out. A lie is something you want to believe because to consider the opposite would hurt your ego.

Sometimes the difference between a lie and the truth can be subtle. Sometimes your brain will try to “logically” trick you into believing a lie. I cannot give you a definitive guide on how to differentiate between the two; I am not you and I do not understand your specific circumstances, motivations, and desires. I can, however, give you some tips to guide you to make decisions that will serve you well.
DM me for guidelines"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/dont-play-victim-circumstances-created-churchill-reacts-tonto-dikeh-showing-sons-school-dressed-man.html

Lalasticlala
. If na oyibo she be... She will call the man about their son father's day in school and tell to come pick him but naija women too get ego. Later she will start acting like she raised him alone. Make she leave her slay queen mentality cos it's killing our ladies nowadays . The boy needs his father.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Chipsy1(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2017

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by sigmundfreud(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2017
Marriage is just not for everyone...
This one na circus and both of them are clowns.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by buskie13(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2017
graciella:

Ogbeni is it your marriage, or is tonto your sister? Why are you taking it personal na? You don chop??
what is wrong in what she wrote,..
if tonto didn't deserve her comment,why didn't she keep her madness from social media?.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by wintersnow(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

Everything isn't about dickkk
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by wristbangle: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

Lol cheesy
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by lonelydora: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Her display is simply madness
A woman marrying two men. grin
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ayogozie(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2017
The greatest fool I ever seen in my whole life is tonto

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by tinktanker: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2017
Even her son looks unhappy with her appearance
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by tolexy123: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2017
This slayqueen is mad walai
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by general1970: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Stupid.ity of the highest order, it takes nothing for her to invite the father on that day. Atimes I get angry why I came from Africa/Nigeria our mentality na super low.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by loomer: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Cordis92:
Tonto 1 - Churchill 0

Be like say u no know how schools dey operate.

No be who them send letter to go attend or send person to rep.

What if them no inform the man.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2017
Coz of the kid cry
graciella:
Must he talk?? If he says he is done with Tonto, Why is he doing this?? Ehn?!
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Dicedpineapple(f): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2017
I dont no y people are taking panadol for tontoz headache.d dad dint abi couldnt show up and she showed in place of churchill nd ppl are sweating over it,screaming access to d child as if dey are her gateman dat opens d gate to grant acess..Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2017
U mean o Je oju e, ni ede yoruba
cry
ewaoluwao:
tonto dikeh chop churchill eye sha ....shift lemme faint biko
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by realabraham: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Ever doubted a mother's love or how far she can go for her child?
This is it!
Call it whatever: irrational, stupid, unfair, brilliant and so on and so forth... Mama love no be child's play.
For the record, I personally don't support that move. But I no complain too because of the law of cause and effect. It happens to us all. Life!
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by fineboynl(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2017
the truth is, I think this whole thing is tiring tonto. its an attempt draw the guy attention and sympathy from people who might think the guy doesn't care about the family. as a father you must react. and I think she got him on this.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by realabraham: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2017
general1970:
Stupid.ity of the highest order, it takes nothing for her to invite the father on that day. Atimes I get angry why I came from Africa/Nigeria our mentality na super low.

No no no... It's not super low dear
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Damfostopper(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2017
graciella:
Must he talk?? If he says he is done with Tonto, Why is he doing this?? Ehn?!
WTF is dis one saying

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Aunty, so when has children stopped loving thier mother than their father from the world go angry
Cordis92:
Tonto 1 - Churchill 0

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by creamylicious(f): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Cordis92:
Tonto 1 - Churchill 0

please enter his IG page n tell him this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy' / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life / Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.