Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

It All Started Like This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It All Started Like This... (757 Views)

I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It All Started Like This... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
It doesn't matter if you started small.... The important thing is to make a name for yourself.

Re: It All Started Like This... by whitebeard(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2017
Bb and u created this kinda thread in romance..!!

Re: It All Started Like This... by Alphamale2017(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
It doesn't matter if you started small.... The important thing is to make a name for yourself.

u see apple and google. ?? thats the number 1 brand in the whole world. and yet none of u girls want to start like this . u all want the finished product forgetting the process is more important than the product

a typical nigerian girl will leave a promising footballer having his trials in a big team to see if they can sign him to their academy , yet she will leave him primary because he is broke and go for a guy with camry 2.4 . when the guy passes is trials , is weekly salary can buy the girls entire family and generation . that is exactly what happened to gabriel jesus of man city . the girl started calling him . lol

my verdict : leave any broke guy who gat no ambition for is life cause thats the right thing to do.

but most are just plain blind . no matter how glaring and so obvious the success
may be, until it materialise they don't believe. that's why i say most of them are plain blind by default

. OP u posted the top on romance section so i had to look at it from that angle .
Re: It All Started Like This... by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:

u see apple and google. ?? thats the number 1 brand in the whole world. and yet none of u girls want to start like this . u all want the finished product forgetting the process is more important than the product

None of u girls? Or some of you girls.
Re: It All Started Like This... by Alphamale2017(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

None of u girls? Or some of you girls.
okay some .

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! See What A Lady Claim She Did To Change Her Cheating Husband / My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too / Urgent Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.