Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Could Kill For My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Could Kill For My Girlfriend (718 Views)

Yahoo Boys Don't Kill For Rituals — Nigerian Man Makes Shocking Revelation / I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / Distraught Man "My Fiancée Will Kill For Masturbation" PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Dear Nlanders,

I'm drowning in my own tears typing this I have been dating this gurl for almost 3years now the love we share i cannot describe as we are crazily in love with each other. We both reside at two different places but not too far bout 1hr journey tho it was a big deal to us cus we cant see each other as often as we want, came to a point that we became the best at maintaining a distant relationship.

We've passed through rough times and had dissagreement but the love we share no force could split us and when we're back together seems the feeling is triggered and we fall more deeply for each other. She has always been the only woman in my life, we've stood for each other and supported ourselfs the way you could. Shes from a good xtian background so our sex life is nothing to write about as i agree to endure with her
still when ever shes ready to do it. (As we both virgins)

When i say i cud take out somebody for her sake i really mean it Yes, if i hadn't been in this position i would too insult anyone that would make such statement. Have you been so madly in love that you can't control urself? i normally see this in movies never knew this kind of feeling exist except now i'm experiencing it, shs actually not my first love as i once fell in love with some other person so i'm not mad or insane i can clearly spot out the differences in the love affairs

Just yesterday we were chatting one thing led to another and i asked her if she has nearly been raped before based on a statement she made before then which just flashed through my head for a sec, she tried prolonging the qst which i insisted she should tell me at the moment,
my heart was almost ripped off when she said they had been three attempts on rape cases on her with one suceeding, She said two was from her mum's work place i.e her mum's boss and her mum's colleague tried forcing themselves on her but lukily she escaped but the last one who succeeded was in her friends place where she went to deliver msg to her friend's parent from her friend in sch but got there only to meet the elder brother alone at home on living after delivering the message the guy dragged her and force himself on her and made his way. Gush! I was so filled with these rage and pains that i could strangle someone to death at that moment the worst on that fact was that she left me in the dark for so long as it is more than 8months and according to her she has been looking for the right moment and courage to tell me and guess what she havn't even told her mum either.

For the moment my internal organs became stiff i could hardly think well i was sweating profusely anybody could testify i was drowning in pains inside of me. I scolded her angrily for keeping such away from me and she cried bitterly pleading that sh was gon tell me on our next date but still find it hard to believe. Thank God tho i was alone at that point both parent gone to work.

Now the only option for now that i can think of is her telling her mum about which i told her but she said it could take time probably the whole year to tell her mum because her mum is always very busy and hypertensive and shs not really in good health now, from the litl i know about the mum is shs a very active person and would take up the case, as she's also a leader in their place of worship. What bothers me now is if she doesnt take action now and she remains silent it will only show her weakness and give more room on subsequent attempt possibly from same people.

Sorry for the blunders i paid less attention to em.

Please i need advice on what to do as we both have already planned our future together.
(Read the full story before you judge)

mynd44
senu
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by ademoladeji(m): 4:18am On Jun 17, 2017
....and could face a firing squad for her aswel

1 Like

Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by ipobarecriminals: 4:40am On Jun 17, 2017
sad i dnt have time to read useless tale.Kill somebody cos of a GF u dnt sure about?Nobody go blame ur village. pipu,by. the time they tie ur ball upside down, u"ll realize ur folly

1 Like

Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by aoshi: 5:03am On Jun 17, 2017
so people still fall for the stale tale of being raped when ladies lose their virginity?

2 Likes

Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 17, 2017
If you do, you will be jailed and she will move on. Just report the matter to the authorities.

1 Like

Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by Daniel2289(m): 5:08am On Jun 17, 2017
I find it difficult to read LONG TOPICS.
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Too long, not reading..

By the way, why will you kill for a gf?

They're not worth the wahala.
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by caxim04(m): 5:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Kill for a woman, what are you waiting for?

We will open a thread for you when Abba Kyari arrests you.

Look me in the eye and tell you have never slept with another girl since you started dating her.
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by whirlwind7(m): 6:00am On Jun 17, 2017
cheesy

Oh dear. When simple minded folks fall in love, they fall the hardest.
I'm just wondering how old you are...?

Get your head straight, junior.
You are on a mind trip. You're bound to end up depressed, or worse.
Such puppy love will make you irrational. You've shown the signs already. Go easy.

You're not sure about how real the supposed rape was. Its the oldest lie girls tell when they need to wriggle out of that tight spot. You go with the impression that this angel you met is pure inside out. A "virgin without guile". When you're getting close to realizing that another dude had beaten you to first get a taste of her cookies, the handiest excuse is.....
You got it! Rape.

Believe me, a few more years from now, you'd wish you had known better. Take it easy. You're tripping badly.
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by galadima77(m): 6:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Guy na lie! A crooked lady would come up with a thousand excuses for losing her virginity. I can bet my next salary that she's been bleeped more than 5 times and because u swallow her story hook, line and sinker the whole bull crap seem so real to you.

Kill for her and u go rot for jail for nothing... Another guy will continue harvesting her... And we will be here to read ur foolish ordeal if she even thinks about bringing it here on NL.

1 Like

Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by IamSINZ(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Guy don't fall for that "I was raped" tale. It's the oldest trick in the book!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by Vision4God: 6:52am On Jun 17, 2017
Don't b too fast, encourage her to tell her mum, on it own part, study her and ask more questions.
Be careful n be prayerful n watchful
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2017
is like kirikiri is calling u? go kill and get ur brain beating black blue in Nigeria prison.
op do the right thing biko.
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Mumu guy go kill person for nothing
my babe was in a three years relationship without sex, at least that's what the bitch said, the next day the bitch told me she was raped by her ex boyfriend
baba that girl saw you as husband material and a nice fool in love so she wanted to leave it that way
the ashawo dey collect outside GUY NO TRUST GIRLS YOU GO DIE
Bleep that bitch then leave her and move to another
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm, why not just let the issue die knowing that ugly pasts are one in-evitable experiences with humans??
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Op I guess u speaking out of ignorance and still inexperienced..I was once like u.I've been hurt countless times from the same story u shared.The same gf is never future wife u don't have to worry urslef over a particular girl cos they consent to sex yet claimed to be raped..Probably that same guy has done it her more than once..try be a niga like me, don't keep one gf or die for woman.wise up like me and be a real player else u get hurt often.cheers!
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by yhunghestboss(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2017
same story girls tell to make you pity them...am sorry bro your girl is something else..so its left for you to believe such crap or not
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by debspauly(f): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
abeg too long ...I didn't read it ...
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by Victornezzar: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cool story Bro
She wasn't raped
Op 2 be honest with u.....follow ur mind.....but if I was u....won't continue with her again
Virgins deserve 2 live with virgins
Ready 4 any modafvcker 2 quote me on my last statement
Re: I Could Kill For My Girlfriend by cooldood(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dont worry dude, na yourself you go first kill for her, nothing more cos you're already on the path to killing yasef over p..sy.#mumuguy

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do, When The Wrong One Loves You Right? / Forget Biafra, Im Not Parting With This Mansion. One Nigeria! / Ex-spanish King (king Casanova) Sleeps With 2,154 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.