Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog (1115 Views)

5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:19am On Jun 17, 2017
As much as we always try to avoid problems in our relationship, some problem(s) still rise which at times brings the relationship to an abrupt end.

At times the cause of the end of the relationship might not even be infidelity or trust issues but destiny.

When we have to part ways some things are require of us so as to make the separation looks mature, and it is through "Communication".

Some people will bring an end to a relationship and will not be able to face the person they ended the relationship with in future, this is because of the manner at which they ended the relationship.

If it is a must that we end a relationship, we should have it at the back of our mind that apart from dating, human beings are almost tied to each other one way or the other, what happens when you come to realise that the person you ended the relationship with is the one who will sign that huge contract that will throw you into lame light in the future?

This is because you don't know what that person may pursue in future.

When some people get tired of their partner they tend to look for something to blame on them to make him or her to be at fault of the break-up.

It might not be easy especially when the person loves you to tell him/her one-on-one your mind as regards the relationship but it will be better to make it conversational than to make him/her look stupid.

There are some relationship whereby it might be one or more of the characters of the partner you are fed up with which might want you to put an end to the relationship, why not just say it to him/her in a mature manner rather than making them look odd when you know that was who they were even before you agreed to date them?

Communication is a very important tool when it comes to relationship, it can make and break a relationship which ever manner you want it.

Communication will make your relationship peaceful and otherwise depending on how you start it and the aim behind it.

Emotion might be toiled with but when you are not happy or envisage that you might not be happy with someone it is better you make the separation peaceful through calm communication so as to be able to face each other in the future and to be happy to help each other should in case the need arise.

Separation in relationship shouldn't be like a war front whereby even in the future when you see each other you will still start the fight from where you stopped.

Good and highly seductive conversation brought about the togetherness, well, to end it untimely might not require a seductive communication but peaceful communication is at least required.

Let's change our attitude and try to do things right. Don't make some mistakes that will make you so sad in the future, live for tomorrow.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2015/08/how-you-can-end-relationship-in-mature.html

Re: How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog by leCaptain(m): 4:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Depends on your reason for breaking up tho
Re: How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog by Elmojiid(m): 4:45am On Jun 17, 2017
is either she walkaway or i walkaway
Re: How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
leCaptain:
Depends on your reason for breaking up tho
of course, not the one caused by infidelity o as there will be no space for talk let alone discussion.
Re: How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog by Ruggedfitness: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hello bamisepeters

It seems you are the male version of Talk2bella... I believe you already know me on nairaland, but I would like to know more about your blog
Re: How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Hello bamisepeters

It seems you are the male version of Talk2bella... I believe you already know me on nairaland, but I would like to know more about your blog
lol. Not at all, we are similar in nitch but write-up is completely different. My blog is about life and relationship discussion,nothing else. Thank you.
Re: How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog by Ruggedfitness: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
bamisepeters:
lol. Not at all, we are similar in nitch but write-up is completely different. My blog is about life and relationship discussion,nothing else. Thank you.

The Thank you at the end seems like you were saying end of discussion and you didn't look out when I said I wanted to know more about your blog.
Re: How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Some people can be very careless with other people's emotions and most times such careless break ups don't turn out well.

There are ways to brake up without hurting the others party so much.
Not everyone is emotionally strong to handle such experience.
Re: How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

The Thank you at the end seems like you were saying end of discussion and you didn't look out when I said I wanted to know more about your blog.

apologies, i am a customer service representative i am used to that. I sent you a mail already, i didn't mean an end because i know you have reason for asking, sincere apologies once more boss.
Re: How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way - Bamisepeter's Blog by toastedbread: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
some people forget they aren't made of steel and karma's a sexy biatch.

regardless of the circumstances that caused the breakup, talking facially always works best and lets the other party know you aren't the devil she thought you were.

nice write up.
i've learnt how to add "thank you" to every sentence. haha.

(1) (Reply)

The House Girl's Request / Would U Justify This Person On This Case / What All Women Should Know About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.