Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Dont Love Any Other Except Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Love Any Other Except Him (1009 Views)

Can't Love Any Man Again / Juju For Love! Any Experience? / Lust And Love: Any Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by adunayo: 2:04am On Jan 24, 2010
Is it a cast or a spell, dont love any other except him, cant seem to love any other except him, i have meet many others, who are angels, yet i cant love any other except him.
We once were close and we have feelings for each other, but he has a girl friend.
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by sistajay(f): 4:24am On Jan 24, 2010
It's not a spell, it's a case of wantin what you can't have!!
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by sexyLeamon(f): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2010
Go to him tell him you like him a whole lot, and you're prepared to wait for him (Assuming you are) but remind him that good things never stay around long enough. Don't ask him to choose, cause he might choose wrong, and you'll loose. Help him to see what he can get from being with you.
I know this sound selfish, but everything is fair in love and war.
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2010
it will pass!!!

and no, its not a spell, its just infatuation.
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by hollandis(f): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
@topic
continue to live in fool's paradise
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by sweetpie23: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2010
keep waiting till you grow old
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by CyberG: 2:31am On Jan 26, 2010
This guy MOST-LIKELY was the first to "love" and fuc.k you. . .no surprises here!
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by mamagee3(f): 2:35am On Jan 26, 2010
You're under a spell, go and see a pastor or do fasting. grin grin
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by elecktra(f): 2:42am On Jan 26, 2010
you should prolly talk to him about these "feelings" and know wat he thinks about you cos if you continue like this you will just be suffering

in silence and would never get over him,if he doesn't feel the same way about you, dust your behind and move on. trust me there's always a guy out there for

you at any time T
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by echobee(f): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2010
true talk
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by galatico(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2010
The most painful thing in life is falling in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way for you, first when the guy realize that truly love him, might start playing with your emotion, well not all guys, it depends on how matured this guy is.

Babe just becareful, not all that glitter is Gold, who says this is not infatuation !!!
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by whitelexi(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2010
Ask yourself why u love him, thats a start. When u know the real reason, u will be able to get over it cos at the moment, he's not available and u dont wanna hurt his current girl.

If its cos of his looks or pocket pulling power, then this is not a topic for discussion anymore!
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by tushbobo(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2010
sexyLeamon:

Go to him tell him you like him a whole lot, and you're prepared to wait for him (Assuming you are) but remind him that good things never stay around long enough. Don't ask him to choose, cause he might choose wrong, and you'll loose. Help him to see what he can get from being with you.
I know this sound selfish, but everything is fair in love and war.

Dont ever do that.U ll only sound desperate,the major things that attract a man are looks and personalty,words move men mostly when they feel an attraction for a lady,if he doesnt love u then just try o move on.Telling him u are prepared to wait and going on to say good things dont stay around will only make u cheaper in his eyes.Guys like challenges,show him u can live a good life without him(even if u fake it).Do ur own thing and look good.If he is urs he ll come back to u.
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by sweetpie23: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
mama-gee:

You're under a spell, go and see a pastor or do fasting. grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by pady2: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2010
if you love just him, then let him kw that,sis.stick wit it but if he already has a gurlfriend ,i dont kw, mayb, just mayb you were not doin the rite things. kw wot i mean? on the oda hand, if you love him dat much and he is not yours to be, then i gez you just hv to let it go.free yourself b4 you find yourself by yourself.get my drift?

p.s: no kill yourself sha.
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by googles: 1:18am On Jan 31, 2010
[size=13pt]wat the heck are you waiting for kill the girlfriend and marry the brother tongue
get over him already he has moved on so move on too girlie[/size]
Re: I Dont Love Any Other Except Him by Fennie(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2010
Please how do i post a topic.i've gone 2 New topics but there's no provision 4 typing anything.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help The Guy I'm Falling For Is Not Taller Than I Am / What Will You Do If You In The Position? / Can't Trust Any More, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.