Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

It Appears Ps3 Has Finally Been Hacked(plays Pirated Games) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / It Appears Ps3 Has Finally Been Hacked(plays Pirated Games) (3302 Views)

It Appears To Be Only Fair To Supply Players Exactly The Same / Sony Playstation Network Has Been Hacked Finally! / Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Appears Ps3 Has Finally Been Hacked(plays Pirated Games) by Mavor: 4:23am On Jan 24, 2010
Re: It Appears Ps3 Has Finally Been Hacked(plays Pirated Games) by texazzpete(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2010
Re: It Appears Ps3 Has Finally Been Hacked(plays Pirated Games) by Mavor: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2010
The guy says he has hacked it. But he hasn't released anything yet. The title of my thread says "It Appears", Are you daft?
Re: It Appears Ps3 Has Finally Been Hacked(plays Pirated Games) by texazzpete(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2010
Mavor:

The guy says he has hacked it. But he hasn't released anything yet. The title of my thread says "It Appears", Are you daft?

the part that makes you an i.diot is when you put 'plays pirated games' in the title.
Geohot has said nothing about playing pirated games, and frAnkly he's never been interested in piracy. But you just had to add that for sensationalism, didn't you?
Re: It Appears Ps3 Has Finally Been Hacked(plays Pirated Games) by Mavor: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2010
The main thrust of what the guy claims to have done is so that at the end of the day, the PS3 can read backups. Is playing backup not equals to pirated games in 9ja? Wetin be your problems sef. You dey work for Sony? Why e dey pepper you say dem don crack the PS3?  tongue maga
Re: It Appears Ps3 Has Finally Been Hacked(plays Pirated Games) by texazzpete(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2010
Mavor:

The main thrust of what the guy claims to have done is so that at the end of the day, the PS3 can read backups. Is playing backup not equals to pirated games in 9ja? Wetin be your problems sef. You dey work for Sony? Why e dey pepper you say dem don crack the PS3?  tongue maga

As i said before, you cannot read.
The main thrust of Geohotz work is to enable homebrew on the PS3. Homebrew and Hardware access to the GPU has been the main aim of the principal elements behind the PS3 scene. Naturally, someone will probably code a backup loader for it.
Read your title. It's misleading as hell. That is my gripe, and if you're smart you'll see that.
Re: It Appears Ps3 Has Finally Been Hacked(plays Pirated Games) by kosovo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2010
i saw the story about a month ago and did not bother to post it here, because i thought it was DUMB which actually it is, Modding the Ps3 wouldn't be happening anytime soon. angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria Mobile App / Has Anyone Played The New PES2016 / Best Games Yet To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.