Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car (6479 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by gsmcoder: 4:46am On Aug 13, 2020
His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum already has a stellar reputation as an nature lover, but this week further boosted that reputation when he cordoned off his car upon finding that a small bird had built a next on the bonnet.

Crown Prince of Dubai shared a video on his Instagram Stories of the bird nesting on his Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV parked within his residence in Dubai.

The video, which Sheikh Hamdan shot at a distance, shows the G-wagon cordoned off with red-and-white tape and he has informed all personnel to stay away from the area so not to disturb the bird.

In the video, the Crown Prince zoomed in on the car to show the little bird perched on the bonnet of the SUV.

An avid lover of nature, Sheikh Hamdan regularily shares his experiences across his social media platforms.

He waited for days until the bird hatched yesterday and he captured the chicks grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by gsmcoder: 4:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Sheikh Hamdan captures newly hatched chicks on his Mercedes SUV

(MENAFN - Khaleej Times) Remember the bird that built a nest on the windshield of the Dubai Crown Prince's Mercedes SUV? Its eggs have hatched, and Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum captured some tender moments between the bird parents and their fluffy chicks.
In an 80-second Instagram video that Sheikh Hamdan posted on Wednesday, a pair of doves looked busy as they did their 'bird parenting' tasks: Removing egg shells from their nest, keeping their babies warm, and giving them 'kisses'. The camera also zoomed in on the two adorable chicks wriggling in their nest.
Within the first hour of the video's posting, it garnered over 230,000 hearts and at least 3,700 comments. And what made it shine even more was the caption Sheikh Hamdan wrote: "Sometimes the little things in life are more than enough."
When the Dubai Crown Prince spotted the nest on his SUV last week, he decided to keep the vehicle parked so as not to disturb the bird that was then sitting on its eggs. He also cordoned it off to prevent anyone or any car from getting too close. It was a gesture that won hearts online, with netizens thanking the him for protecting the bird.

Sometimes the little things in life are more than enough, Sheikh Hamdan wrote.

Remember the bird that built a nest on the windshield of the Dubai Crown Prince's Mercedes SUV? Its eggs have hatched, and Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum captured some tender moments between the bird parents and their fluffy chicks.

In an 80-second Instagram video that Sheikh Hamdan posted on Wednesday, a pair of doves looked busy as they did their 'bird parenting' tasks: Removing egg shells from their nest, keeping their babies warm, and giving them 'kisses'. The camera also zoomed in on the two adorable chicks wriggling in their nest.

Within the first hour of the video's posting, it garnered over 230,000 hearts and at least 3,700 comments. And what made it shine even more was the caption Sheikh Hamdan wrote: "Sometimes the little things in life are more than enough."

When the Dubai Crown Prince spotted the nest on his SUV last week, he decided to keep the vehicle parked so as not to disturb the bird that was then sitting on its eggs. He also cordoned it off to prevent anyone or any car from getting too close. It was a gesture that won hearts online, with netizens thanking the him for protecting the bird.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDyiYDxpPKb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/uae/dubai/video-sheikh-hamdan-captures-newly-hatched-chicks-on-his-mercedes-suv-

3 Likes

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by pretydiva(f): 4:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Ok
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Goldp5988(f): 4:51am On Aug 13, 2020
Weldone you hear.
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by gsmcoder: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by gsmcoder: 4:52am On Aug 13, 2020
pretydiva:
Ok

Landlady no come buy land here oo
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by GraGra247(m): 4:56am On Aug 13, 2020
How is this news.

1 Like

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by youthsinitiativ(m): 5:01am On Aug 13, 2020
When pepper rest for you everything go dey interesting and turn play for you na

17 Likes

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by laiza(m): 5:18am On Aug 13, 2020
GraGra247:
How is this news.
Why did you read it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by bewla(m): 5:20am On Aug 13, 2020
uh
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Baawaa(m): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2020
Is because he has many cars, why bird will take over someone's car

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by illicit(m): 5:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Nature lover my ass
Who destroyed the birds natural habitat in the first place.
Let him plant trees instead of buying cars that he seldom use

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by ValCon888: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2020
The same crown prince that ruthlessly assassinated the journalist Jamal Khashoggi, his body was chopped into pieces and stuffed in a suitcase never to be seen again.

Let the hypocrisy continue.
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by SuperSupremo(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2020
ValCon888:
The same crown prince that ruthlessly assassinated the journalist Jamal Khashoggi, his body was chopped into pieces and stuffed in a suitcase never to be seen again.

Omo see mumu!!!

Prince of Dubai

Not Prince of Saudi

Mtcheeewwwww

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by gasparpisciotta: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Too many cars

1 Like

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 13, 2020
ValCon888:

You obviously can't tell the difference between Saudi Arabia and Dubai(UAE).

Your geography teacher messed up, big time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Say what you may, the birds just got royal protection. smiley

But seriously, I don't think I can bring myself to chase those helpless creatures away were I to find myself in such a situation.

I think I got that from my dad. Dude loved birds. I remember how he almost broke my neck for destroying a bird's nest containing some eggs some years back(his friends saved me that day). smiley

Ever since then... I have been an ardent convert.

2 Likes

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by gsmcoder: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2020
But that crazy bird, the plate number on that car is over 3 billion naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Stargner: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2020
ValCon888:

DUBAI! SAUDI ARABIA!!!
GREAT DIFFERENCE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Tillatalk: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2020
The bird is richer than me now .. life no balance.

3 Likes

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Kingluqman(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2020
You Dey there? grin
illicit:
Nature lover my ass

Who destroyed the birds natural habitat in the first place.

Let him plant trees instead of buying cars that he seldom use

1 Like

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by henrybomb(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2020
ValCon888:

Trying to show updated and intelligence
You have embarrassed yourself this is crown prince of Dubai not Saudi Arabia

3 Likes

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Abeg buy agbo,the crown Prince also takes agbo
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Todayswind(f): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2020
This is the bird we used to Chase and throw stones at as children
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by gsmcoder: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2020
henrybomb:

Trying to show updated and intelligence
You have embarrassed yourself this is crown prince of Dubai not Saudi Arabia

If this had happened to this guy I am sure the poor bird would be consumed with pepper and a bottle of beer used to wash it down.

Lets appreciate good deed.
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Vyzz: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2020
One of the most human things he has ever done...

Meanwhile in a normal day he is Kim's brother

1 Like

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by Dayoebe(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2020
So bird don dey ride G Wagon?

This life no balance
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by iceboy4752(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2020
If it were in Nigeria, the prince would have said it was his uncle from the village that sent the bed to destroy his destiny. grin

1 Like

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by agbolahan1991(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Am grateful for everything Allah...
Bless me now with abundance riches n long life...
Chase poverty away from my life for ever n ever....
Money makes sense
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by rowland545(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2020
When ever I see crown Prince my mind goes to bill salman or whatever his name is ...the ruthless crown prince of Saudi....b4 I opened the thread I just knew it can never be the Saudi prince if it was him, he would have lured the bed into his bedroom b4 chopping up the body inside bodybags...

I've never seen someone that has the look of a murderer and his also a murderer like the so above mentioned prince......

1 Like

Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by KosiGee(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2020
Over here, some paranoid and religious zealot would’ve burnt the bird in its nest then give testimony how his perceived enemies failed in their plot to spiritually chain his life and stop his progress.
Re: See What The Crown Prince Of Dubai Found On His Car by gsmcoder: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2020
KosiGee:
Over here, some paranoid and religious zealot would’ve burnt the bird in its nest then give testimony how his perceived enemies failed in their plot to spiritually chain his life and stop his progress.

Or made a dove jollof rice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie wan Kill Tuface? - Annie Idibia 'hits 2face’s Head With Fire Extinguisher / Dencia, Ice-Prince, Brymo,& Jassy-Jags Are Verified On Twitter / Wow!! Mercy Aigbe & Her Lovely Daughter Before And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.