Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady (66141 Views)

Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me / See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" / Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by mickeymimi: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2017
He's beginning to look like Chris Brown
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by LegalBaby(f): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
0b100100111:

You will make a potent money ritual charm as your brain is brand new cos u have never used it before!

Your intestine, kidney and brain, pounded with black soap will do wonders
BAILMONEY:
BUT WHERE IS WHITESOUP AND HIS WIFE LEGALBAYgrin
0b100100111:

You will make a potent money ritual charm as your brain is brand new cos u have never used it before!

Your intestine, kidney and brain, pounded with black soap will do wonders
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by BAILMONEY: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
LegalBaby:
smiley
LEGALBABY WE MISSED YOU O sad BIT WHERE IS WHITESOUP NAgrin
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by WhiteSoup: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
BAILMONEY:
LEGALBABY WE MISSED YOU O sad BIT WHERE IS WHITESOUP NAgrin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.