Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady (66124 Views)

Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me / See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" / Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by segun400: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Starboy boss Wizkid, upsets Twitter with racy tweets and nude photo of a yet to be identified lady.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/17/wizkid-upsets-twitter-with-racy-tweets-and-unclad-photo-of-unidentified-lady/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by ekensi01: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
If God Don't Help This Our Celeb Who Will?
Imagine. If you do bad no more Kingdom oh oh oh. just get that straight.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by haywire07(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2017
If u hav ever stayed on hard drugs, only then would you understand tongue

But where's the twitter craze ?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by etzskillz(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2017
I pray he have his own daughters one day

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by wizkidblogger(f): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2017
smh
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by crazyABO(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2017
Na wetin e sabi b dah! Truly a kid! Waiting for d day his gonna gonna gv bk to his fans or d masses angry

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by hustleranthem(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2017
crazyABO:
Na wetin e sabi b dah! Truly a kid! Waiting for d day his gonna gonna gv bk to his fans or d masses angry
ogbeni go hustle ur own.. wetin u want make he give u or d masses? Na him b Jesus..were u dey wen he dey trek go studio for Ojuelegba/shita..

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by crazyABO(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2017
hustleranthem:
ogbeni go hustle ur own.. wetin u want make he give u or d masses? Na him b Jesus..were u dey wen he dey trek go studio for Ojuelegba/shita..
mr man are u wizkid N I never asked for his help I said he should gv it to ppl who deserves it like others does cz he ain't by anything better dan dem ok tongue and stop naming shita n ojuelegba like u knw d area dan me! He ain't even from the ghetto side undecided I was born n brought up surulere before I left naija so STFU cool

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by segun400: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by hustleranthem(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
crazyABO:
mr man are u wizkid N I never asked for his help I said he should gv it to ppl who deserves it like others does cz he ain't by anything better dan dem ok tongue and stop naming shita n ojuelegba like u knw d area dan me! He ain't even from the ghetto side undecided I was born n brought up surulere before I left naija so STFU cool
oga park well,how many people u don give back to? Just mind ur business and leave d young man alone..una just like to dey criticise people life..its one life man,live it the way u choose..stop procrastination

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by hustleranthem(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
crazyABO:
so na u come from ghetto side abi

19 Likes

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Something is seriously wrong with wizkid and he needs help urgently before it gets late.

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by DivinelyBlessed: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wizkid
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by NairalandCS(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Next thing you'll hear now is:

My account was hacked.

Lubbish.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by NwaAmaikpe: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
cool
Wizzy baby...loke loke.

So of all the beautiful girls in the world...it is this one that looks like a malnourished South Sudan girl that he saw.

This was exactly why his Lagos Island landlord gave him a quit notice... Because despite his unpaid rents, he was binging in hungry girls and turning the poor man's house to a concentration camp.

This guy has no class whatsoever.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
He was probably drunk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Realkenny(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
WIZKID NA FOOL NA

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
I no blame am, na the stupid naked slay mama I go blame, must you Bleep a yeyebrity before your life go dey meaningful? I dey here no girl remember me not to talk of sending me nudes. Life no fair ooo and wizkid no even reach me for age shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by 0b100100111: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
What else does one do to "Toto" outside licking and fvcking?

Abi e won build house ontop?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Realkenny(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Justnora:
Something is seriously wrong with wizkid and he needs help urgently before it gets late.
WEED what did expect

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
He needs Jesusgrin
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by skitkid2(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by crazyABO(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
hustleranthem:
oga park well,how many people u don give back to? Just mind ur business and leave d young man alone..una just like to dey criticise people life..its one life man,live it the way u choose..stop procrastination
can c u are a die hard fan so nothing can change ur sense or reasoning undecided n asking how many ppl I gv bk to well I do to friends I knw I could help even if not mch tongue the people n fan made him who he is today n he earned his money from the people so wah u saying I ain't criticizing him well mayb u don't knw d meaning sha wink u telling me to mind my business like u already not minding urs so u ain't in any position to tell me dah so go f**k ur self man tongue he ain't better dan dose dat does all his good at is weed smoke n f**k dumb head fan grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by MadeInTokyo: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin

Wizkid don smoke expired weed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Rapsaint2991: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oponu omoh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by GdexFolami(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Like if you think wizkid can't do that shiit intentionally and consciously .
So much love man ,he can't b so stupid to type those now .even davido sef no go do am for twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by mummyson26(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
And to think that this guy is a Muslim and he was posting this rubbish during the month f Ramadan

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Vivipop(f): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
We are in an era of mental and moral degradation. I'm not that surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.