Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady (66139 Views)

Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me / See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" / Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Abduletudaye(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Could be lyrics to his new song.. angry
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by techlorddsblog: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wizkid again?

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
This useless fellow should be called out by his mother but I don't expect a baby mama to know any better. Drug filled product of baby mama, like mother like son
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Bism(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
people are to gullible. It seems unequivocal that his account has been hacked. stop throwing aspersion on the young man.
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by tushgaga: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
smh...the power of hard drugs. WizKid Na go u dy so
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by tushgaga: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
crazyABO:
mr man are u wizkid N I never asked for his help I said he should gv it to ppl who deserves it like others does cz he ain't by anything better dan dem ok tongue and stop naming shita n ojuelegba like u knw d area dan me! He ain't even from the ghetto side undecided I was born n brought up surulere before I left naija so STFU cool
daddy ghetto I see you!
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by ItsTutsi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
And tomorrow he will tell us how his account was hacked!
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by BAILMONEY: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
BUT WHERE IS WHITESOUP AND HIS WIFE LEGALBABYgrin
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Shome36(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
mummyson26:
And to think that this guy is a Muslim and he was posting this rubbish during the month f Ramadan
Wait!!! is he really a Muslim? even if he is... on behalf of the entire Muslims ummah we rejected him as one of us.... period
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Ikepraiz: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wetin this one teach me... It doesn't even affect shit in anyway

We too dey carry Celebrities matter for head, they can easily catch our attention. The guy below me as something to say
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Ugosample(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
You guys don't see what he is doing?

He is trying to cause a scene, be controversial and get people talking about him because his EP is dropping soon.

That's typical black American artiste behaviour there

My observations tho

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by OsuGanja(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
What is Racy about this one now??But Wiz kid,you still wan dey pitch tent upandan like 2 baba
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Badonasty(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
segun400:
Starboy boss Wizkid, upsets Twitter with racy tweets and nude photo of a yet to be identified lady.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/17/wizkid-upsets-twitter-with-racy-tweets-and-unclad-photo-of-unidentified-lady/

Normal gimmick before they drop their album just to keep us talking
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Yourvillagepipo(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
crazyABO:
can c u are a die hard fan so nothing can change ur sense or reasoning undecided n asking how many ppl I gv bk to well I do to friends I knw I could help even if not mch tongue the people n fan made him who he is today n he earned his money from the people so wah u saying I ain't criticizing him well mayb u don't knw d meaning sha wink u telling me to mind my business like u already not minding urs so u ain't in any position to tell me dah so go f**k ur self man tongue he ain't better dan dose dat does all his good at is weed smoke n f**k dumb head fan grin
honestly bros. I no understand wetin u dey write since

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Martin0(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vivipop:
We are in an era of mental and moral degradation. I'm not that surprised.
exactly
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
who cares if u came to fxck.....abeg receive sense
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by hustleranthem(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
crazyABO:
can c u are a die hard fan so nothing can change ur sense or reasoning undecided n asking how many ppl I gv bk to well I do to friends I knw I could help even if not mch tongue the people n fan made him who he is today n he earned his money from the people so wah u saying I ain't criticizing him well mayb u don't knw d meaning sha wink u telling me to mind my business like u already not minding urs so u ain't in any position to tell me dah so go f**k ur self man tongue he ain't better dan dose dat does all his good at is weed smoke n f**k dumb head fan grin
in 2baba's voice..as u dey for here dey claim u holy so,I hope u holy pass Elijah sha,hope u holy pass the prophet sha?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by crazyABO(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
hustleranthem:
in 2baba's voice..as u dey for here dey claim u holy so,I hope u holy pass Elijah sha,hope u holy pass the prophet sha?
in same 2babas voice nobody holy pass eh look into my eyes and tell me say u holy pass eh wink
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by hustleranthem(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
crazyABO:
in same 2babas voice nobody holy pass eh look into my eyes and tell me say u holy pass eh wink
lol..guy u no wan gree sha..I greet u

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by crazyABO(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
hustleranthem:
lol..guy u no wan gree sha..I greet u
that's the spirit man grin I hail oga boss wink
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Between wizkid and Davido na who get sense pass
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Missfads(f): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is nonsense

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:32am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=wizkidblogger post=57596035]smh[/quote
Shaking your head on yourself?
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by soulfood(m): 2:55am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by jubsonstone(m): 3:05am On Jun 18, 2017
When Jesus said "it is finished"....he was actually referring to this Wizkid sense
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by harffie(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool
Wizzy baby...loke loke.

So of all the beautiful girls in the world...it is this one that looks like a malnourished South Sudan girl that he saw.

This was exactly why his Lagos Island landlord gave him a quit notice... Because despite his unpaid rents, he was binging in hungry girls and turning the poor man's house to a concentration camp.

This guy has no class whatsoever.
grin

Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by marooh: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2017
[url]ashawo.com.wizkid[/url]Ashawo na work?
Ikanka iwota ije! Lol[img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2017
EP drops tomorrow!

Posts picks to trend today!

Weh don sah!!!
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by Perezino: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2017
Until he changes his name to wizadult,I'll not blame him for all his kiddy ways bcz he still be pikin.
Re: Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady by olawoyin3(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2017
crazyABO:
mr man are u wizkid N I never asked for his help I said he should gv it to ppl who deserves it like others does cz he ain't by anything better dan dem ok tongue and stop naming shita n ojuelegba like u knw d area dan me! He ain't even from the ghetto side undecided I was born n brought up surulere before I left naija so STFU cool
lie Mohammed brother spotted, kontinu in mama peace voice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class / I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.