Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Guys Can You??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You??? (1057 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You??? by tobe4real(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2017
Can you ever find it in your heart to GENUINELY love and eventually settle down with:-

a.A stripper you met at a stripper club and you guys become friends and she becomes fond of you and falls in love with you.

b.A runs girl u met on Badoo,you have an all night fling with her and pay her in the morning,but then you both keep in touch and she falls for you.

Honest and matured answers please...
Re: Guys Can You??? by MrDandy(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2017
Big NO!
Re: Guys Can You??? by tobe4real(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2017
MrDandy:
Big NO!
why?
Re: Guys Can You??? by gabinogem(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2017
If the love is genuine, why not. Cuz if I tell her to quit that work she's doing, she will. Love is all about sacrifices. cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You??? by tobe4real(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2017
gabinogem:
If the love is genuine, why not. Cuz if I tell her to quit that work she's doing, she will. Love is all about sacrifices. cool
she quits even before you tell her to asper she is head over heels in love with you...do you think this kind of person can stand the test of time in the long run?i mean can you trust her in marriage without fearing that she could go back to her previous ways?you know one cannot just be a runs girl or a stripper,it comes with a baggage of other ill behaviors,habits or attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You??? by Larryfest(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2017
tobe4real:
she quits even before you tell her to asper she is head over heels in love with you...do you think this kind of person can stand the test of time in the long run?i mean can you trust her in marriage without fearing that she could go back to her previous ways?you know one cannot just be a runs girl or a stripper,it comes with a baggage of other ill behaviors,habits or attitudes.
She can't stand the test of time atal and even if she does with time you would eventually resent her, I know of a guy who eventually married a club girl he said he bought her a wrist watch worth 25k and ended up literally"washing" the watch with champagne at the club the same day no day goes by now that he doesn't recant the story to her ear just to remind her of how wasteful she can be whenever the wife wants something too close to comfort or whenever he is upset...
Re: Guys Can You??? by hayboss: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2017
If she is indeed a changed person...why not? Don't we have men that can't do without chasing anything in skirts and then have a change of heart and marry one innocent girl who knows his past?
Re: Guys Can You??? by IamSINZ(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2017
If she totally embraces religion, yes.
Re: Guys Can You??? by AlienRobot: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Nope
Re: Guys Can You??? by crismark(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
sincerely speaking I no fit oooo...love is blind but me I dey see.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You??? by gabinogem(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
tobe4real:
Love conquereth all things. The love she will have for me will make her desist from such wild life style. I don't have to fear cuz she's the one throwing much of the love towards me. That's a safe love.
Re: Guys Can You??? by tobe4real(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
gabinogem:
Love conquereth all things. The love she will have for me will make her desist from such wild life style. I don't have to fear cuz she's the one throwing much of the love towards me. That's a safe love.
hmmmm make brain
Re: Guys Can You??? by cerowo(f): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is guys thread, so i honestly dnt have anything 2 say
Re: Guys Can You??? by tobe4real(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
cerowo:
This is guys thread, so i honestly dnt have anything 2 say
can you let your brother end up with any?
Re: Guys Can You??? by cerowo(f): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
tobe4real:
can you let your brother end up with any?
I can if he insists....
It's his life, nd he's way matured 2 knw right nd wrong...
Wld gladly let them be,buh wld mk sure dat d girl isn't pretending. Shikena

(1) (Reply)

I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! / The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In United Kingdom / All I Did To Smash Blac Chyna Was Buy Her Lunch - Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.