Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Do You Cope With An Unromantic Guy Or Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With An Unromantic Guy Or Girl (4638 Views)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / How To Have A Good Relationship With An Unromantic Man / Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With An Unromantic Guy Or Girl by estylove1(f): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2007
how do u cope plz i need reply
Re: How Do You Cope With An Unromantic Guy Or Girl by iice(f): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2007
I don't know for them o. . .i guess just be eternally optimistic and dream dreams even if they don't come thru, just know that you did all you could possibly do undecided
Re: How Do You Cope With An Unromantic Guy Or Girl by ghengis(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2007
hmmm, i guess that depends on how much you guys talk about in the relationship and how open you guys are to each others' needs.
If talking about anything isn't an issue, then you can talk to ur partner abt wat you might like to see and why, of course not by openly calling him/her unromantic. On the other hand, you cld keep being the romantic one and hope that someday, he/she will take a cue from you
Re: How Do You Cope With An Unromantic Guy Or Girl by Bolarge(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2007
Teach him. We all have an unlimited capacity to learn.
However u'd have to be a romantic person urself for there to be any meaningful impact.
Re: How Do You Cope With An Unromantic Guy Or Girl by estylove1(f): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2007
well as for me i am a very very very very romantic person and i am not shy in expressing it whenever, whatever, and with whom i love
Re: How Do You Cope With An Unromantic Guy Or Girl by RuuDie(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2007
@ estylove1

I really don't think dat there are unromantic people , every1 is romantic in his/her own lil' ways.
what we got is people who ain't very expressive!

so all u gotta do is be patient & encourage dat person; make d person comfy 'round u, let 'em know dat they have a friend & listening ear in u, share ur thots/ideas/views freely with 'em & sooner or later they'll begin 2 reciprocate!
Re: How Do You Cope With An Unromantic Guy Or Girl by Uche2nna(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2007
How do U define the term, being romantic?
Re: How Do You Cope With An Unromantic Guy Or Girl by ima1(f): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2007
i wouldn't say they are unromantic, he/she got u to fall in love with them in the first place, so they just don't want to show it. why don't u show your romantic side and they other person will catch up.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions / If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) / UNBELIEVABLE!!! JSS 2 Student Impregnates Female Corper In Osun State [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.