Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me (4200 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2017
U could always cut it off. Or use rope to tie it to ur lap.
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by basictutor: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2017
Samyj247:
When ever I am walking with a lady in the street, my cocomba always gets aroused, even if I try all the technique that is available to calm it down, it would still not respond. it makes me feel shy sometimes and I will leave the girl and divert to another way without finishing my scope with her...pls guys how do you manage this abeg this issue has spoilt my show many times

Stop walking with ladies.
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by leonard002(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2017
When it starts, excuse yourself, bend down as is you want to fix your shoes or slippers then pinch yourself so hard on your thigh. Make sure you feel a lot of pain. After several episodes of this, your brain will now associate getting an unwanted boner with pain and it will stop.

Thank me later.
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by IdeyFindWife: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Annibel:

Op what are the available techniques cheesy
Ahhh dis fyne geh, why u wan know man-tin, abi u sef get dickson? grin
Anyway, no show&tell here, na showmeYourOwn-iShowYouMyOwn grin;
Are you ready

idu1:

You must be a bastard.

Idu, save yhur breath!
Dat bish dey psycho ward!!
she don wild like HNN because e don tey wey sexx-starvation don dey worry her brain. shocked
Heavens knows who dey give her phone dey sub for am; d person suppose do us all a favor dey "give her cocomba" small-small on lowkey but Whu go wan gbensh craze-woman undecided
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Aremu01(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ur mind is dirty... Simple
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
darkandclear26:
It's good that it can go up .some guys dicks go up once a month. I suggest that you must empty your balls , pull the wire dude!! At least once per week, you are full of sperms . If you have 100 naira come and get olosho in my street.
100 bar? Where is that your street biko?
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by pressplay411(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Learn the clandestine art of packaging.
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Pranxta(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samyj247:
When ever I am walking with a lady in the street, my cocomba always gets aroused, even if I try all the technique that is available to calm it down, it would still not respond. it makes me feel shy sometimes and I will leave the girl and divert to another way without finishing my scope with her...pls guys how do you manage this abeg this issue has spoilt my show many times

When the penis starts to get erect, it means blood is been pumped to the penis through veins in it...when next you are erect, try flexing your muscle, it would take some time for the blood to redirect from the penis to the muscle been flexed, thereby making the penis to become flaccid...works for me all the time.
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by AjiChris(f): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Broz. Tie dat THING to d back
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by PeggySandas(f): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
idu1:

You must be a bastard.
tongue
Re: Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Samyj247:

I guess from your explanation, you're just easily aroused. It's not the end of the world.
Just wear smaller sized underwear. Like if you're supposed to wear a large, wear a medium instead.
Don't wear boxer shorts, wear hipsters or Trunks.

Also try focusing on your conversations without letting your imagination take over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong / Guys How Do U Feel If She Farts On The Doggy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.