Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) (54356 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by basty: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
ThankGod he's not an Igbo guy

Rivers people said they r not Igbo

Aluu n crime r like me n.....

Who e be?

The suspect, a native of Isi- Ala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State,

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmm no need to check names,i trust my people

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by anyicash(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Women and D**k , 5&6.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by orjaha(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
did you marry to your land-daughter because you are in love with landlady and be a good friend with your land-son.
What are u expecting from her?
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by MENELIK1: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Stolen:

So now u have finally agreed that Ikwere is Igbo?

The guy is not an ikwere, rather an Osu from Imo

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by eodavids(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Murderer, you should have left her alive so that in times like this, she can narrate her part of the story for sane minded persons to discern.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Lanreolas(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
It hard to hear good news about this aluu village and the rest of other side if not killing, kidnap, drug, smuggling, robbery it will fighting or high nonsense of worst. Thank God Omo Yoruba nimi
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by fatunbiadedolapo: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
ALUU community z d new CRIME CITY gangster too full there
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by haqueurate(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipob kill ipob no be crime, police abeg free the guy biko, why are you people so jealouse of biafra ehhn

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by ossy87: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
few hours to the kick off, its still weekend giveaway... see details below
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Ikgodslove(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
dre11:

Welder hacks jealous lover to death in Rivers

http://punchng.com/welder-hacks-jealous-lover-to-death-in-rivers/

he is just stupid for bringing his wife to live with his lover
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Gwazah(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Ugochukwu Arugo a murderer, Ngozi Igwe a confirmed adulterer all biafuro citizens.
She is not an adulterer but she funicate, why because she is not having a husband.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Gwazah(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ikgodslove:
he is just stupid for bringing his wife to live with his lover
God bless u.
some times I wonder why people can not use their brain.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Azam101: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
OMG!!!!why another Igbo again
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Xfemt(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Ugochukwu Arugo a murderer, Ngozi Igwe a confirmed adulterer all biafuro citizens.
some times i tel pple dat abortion is nt a sin
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Ikgodslove(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
please my people,when would NYC portal open for 2017 second batch registration
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by charlsecy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipobbigot7:
A widow cannot be an adulterer.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

Did you read the post at all?
I guess you missed this part;
"The suspect, a native of Isi- Ala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State"

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by 0ntruth: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

No he is one of those Igbos that went to develop River state, but on getting there he found out that river state is already developed which made him to start developing a widow.

I hope he will continue the development program in Prison
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Anietie1: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aluu community again?
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by WhereIsBuhari: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nawao
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by WhereIsBuhari: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
This guy get mind o. After Enjoying free punna and free house.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
the same aluu community.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Neddyogu(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

Sorry to burst your bubble, d guy Na IMO state guy oo. He resides in Aluu Rivers state. As NCAN COMMANDO HEARTLAND HQ OWERRI, I hereby dash him to d clan of skull miners. This one yaff taste ewedu soup ooo. He is now officially an ewedurian. NCAN COMMANDO HEARTLAND HQ Ova and out! grin
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Neddyogu(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
charlsecy:
A widow cannot be an adulterer.
Thanks for buying him some brains.
NCAN COMMANDO HEARTLAND HQ would like to reimburse you.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Agbalanze(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
So his coconut head did not tell him that he should pack out of that house immediately/before he got married if he ever wanted peace?
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Emtol01: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Na dem dem.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by naijafella(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafra signature
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipobbigot7:
She was actually not an adulterer, her husband was dead b4 they started the relationship. That is what the guy said and that is what I assume until there is proof that states otherwise.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by obiezed: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Otuocha,lekwa nwannem nwoko,ihu na ihie ikpoto mere gi,anumpam.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by patola080(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thank God is not Afonja dis time but lpob dat is how dey re going to develop dia so can BIafra village or it is town dey want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) / Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.