Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) (54334 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by edupedia: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Ugochukwu Arugo a murderer, Ngozi Igwe a confirmed adulterer all biafuro citizens.

...So Ugochukwu na Kalabari name?...u Igbos love deceiving yourselves...its your second nature from the day u are born...IPOB is 419...yeye people...

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aluu again...........we have not forgotten what happened some yrs back
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by policy12: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
nkan be
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by CloudResident(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aluu in the news again? With yet another gory tale sad
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Stolen: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Ugochukwu Arugo a murderer, Ngozi Igwe a confirmed adulterer all biafuro citizens.

U don agree now say Ikwere be Biafra?
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Stolen: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
divicode:
Flaatties and money! They will sell their generations and even the ones unborn for money

Go to your virtual biafrauud republic, now you are begging

Please join me as I a special seven days of fasting and prayer to change their lives

So now u have finally agreed that Ikwere is Igbo?
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Stolen: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
One day Ikwerre will do coup, this is how u will blame it on igbo and start attacking dem.

Later, becos of oil, u will say they are not igbo.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by PrinceDangana(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
cricifixo:
This aluu community sef, the only news that comes out of the community is news of killings
i will never forget how dey murdered three students bck then in those years in Aluu community.. hmmmm
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by dinggle: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Im not suprise in a population of almost 200 million.....there have8 to be demons living among us.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by newdawnlive: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
ThankGod he's not an Igbo guy

Rivers people said they r not Igbo

Aluu n crime r like me n.....
do you read before comenting or you don't comprehend. The suspect, a native of Isi- Ala Mbano Local
Government Area of Imo State,

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by bionixs: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
dre11:

Welder hacks jealous lover to death in Rivers

http://punchng.com/welder-hacks-jealous-lover-to-death-in-rivers/

Aluu! Aluu! Aluu! This same Aluu again!
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by nkemdi89(f): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sugar mummy issue, let's keep morals aside, guys concentrate your sugar mummy business on oyibo women, they will give you love and money, while Nigerian version of sugar mummies, will take your destiny, use charm on you that you can't leave them, always jealous of seeing a younger woman with you, in fact they don't want your progress they only want you to be their sex object. Unfortunately the "fowl they buried has brought its leg outside".

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by princdebola201(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Stolen:
One day Ikwerre will do coup, this is how u will blame it on igbo and start attacking dem.

Later, becos of oil, u will say they are not igbo.
shut up !!! Oil thief!! The murderer is from IMO state

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by LionDeLeo: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
I was tempted to check name but I resisted the temptation. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by SSAwhistleblowe: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Silly selfish thing...you want to eat your cake and have it after starting what you can't finish... now you have destroyed your​ own destiny with your own hands...

You foolishly brought your wife to come and​ live in your sugar mummy's house where you most likely don't pay rent...

I know someone who tried something similar with a widow after chopping the woman's body and money he left her high and dry...

She so dealt with him even to the point of having him locked behind bars in kirikiri ...she was bent on making him pay for using her...

Sorry bro always count the costs of your actions in life.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Dmec(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

DID YOU READ THE NEWS?
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by erico2k2(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Originalsly: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Stuff like this happens all over the world. ... but when you read about it happening and can see only tribe. .. and let the world know that's all that matters to you....what really are you telling the world about Nigerians? Your comment is worse than the crime.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

he is from imo state.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

D guy is 4rm imo state, he reside at Aluu in Rivers state (oga read well)

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by joenor(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pls can some attend to this young man?
9jakohai:
Sigh

See these Boko Haram members.

Want to know why I call them Boko Haram members.?

Because they have failed to learn from their books....one important lesson, the lessons of

1.Tolerance

2.Thinking before speaking.

Ok now....we agree with you. Everybody else is criminals, except people from your tribe. Why don't you form your own country with members of your holy tribe and build a big wall around yourselves to protect you from the immoral world outside?

Nigerians....and the funny thing is that the above posters will claim to be good people.

Emancipate yourself from stone age tribalism please.

You are lying, and you know it.

God does not bless liars. There is no such thing as free MTN card.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Gwan2:
After you straff landlady tire, after she don allow you to stay free for her house as her loverboy, after she don dey give you chop money probably, after na she dey baff you up probably.............U still carry another woman come stay for her house wey she allow you stay free, your sense no tell you make you leave the house with your wife atleast............After all said and done, you come kpai the woman.
Mtcheeeeeeeew......And probably for year 2500 one of your great great grandchild go dey wonder which kind curse make am no dey progress for life. He no know say one Idiot along em lineage don carry curse upon em head.
undecided

infact u made a lots of sense. thanks for that post

the guy mumu die, how can he be so stupid to bring his married wife in a place where he once had an affairs and he expect the lover not to feel jealous

this should be a murderer and being stupid judgement

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

A confermed igbo from iai-ala Mbano LGA of Imo state.
I understand if you are ashamed.
Without crime, our flattino jews are naturally incomplete.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by weiren(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
I still remember how the Aluu community killed the 4 innocent young guys
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Kaetoh: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

shut your stupid ewedu mouth up. Rivers are as igbos as the other 5 Igbo states.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by AreaFada2: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

The criminal is from Isi-Ala Mbano LGA in Imo State.

Read it in full. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by justnnecky(f): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipobbigot7:
I disagree with you Mr they are not biafrans cuz rivers state openly said that they are not part of biafra
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by DrGoodmanFather: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
A taste of Biafuro. Evans kidnaping and tenant hacking landlords.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
joenor:
Pls can some attend to this young man?

Good evening.

It is sad when people excuse tribal bigotry.

You may think something is wrong with me, but I swear that until the day I die, I will oppose all forms of tribal, racial and other forms of bigotry with all my heart, and I will continue to call out those who do such things.

What is wrong is wrong....and if I stand on the side of what is right....then Iknow I have at least lit a candle in this dark world.

I stand proudly by my post. We must not repeat the mistakes of the past.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by christopher123(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thank Lord they are ikwerre not Igbo

As Nigerian politics will say

NCAN

What is your take
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by bedspread: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
NA WA OOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High / Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) / Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Two Daughters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.