Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 (45379 Views)

S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) / Skales: I Denied My Mother When Poverty Became Unbearable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ighoga898:
Regarding dis ur statement, henceforth just continue to pray nothing happens to him cos u will b head accountable.
ipa ighodalo it's held not head..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
the idiot b hyping sex like food who cares if u enter puna @ age 13 ode buruku ni skales yi sha... so dumb and stupid intact I will rent u my M4 to blow brobriaky head...mofo
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by walosky(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ighoga898:
Regarding dis ur statement, henceforth just continue to pray nothing happens to him cos u will b head accountable.
Head indeed.....bros well done o!

2 Likes

Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by fexj: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
boss i fear u but no go run
a girl's boyfriend's car....
i never try that
my will never ready
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Ayohbk(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
nkowalo:
am in support of your decision to kill bobrisky. that dude piss me off. I hate it when a guy dress and behave like a lady. that he/she is so annoying

Lol. ....or you're just envious that he's more beautiful than you can ever be. And he'll also get attention of 1 million guys before you can see one that will notice you. .......... oh. I forgot to add that he's rich you're broke. . ...oops

1 Like

Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
nkowalo:
am in support of your decision to kill bobrisky. that dude piss me off. I hate it when a guy dress and behave like a lady. that he/she is so annoying
but he is popular....trust me if en toast u..u go fall

1 Like

Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Kaymaxine(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ighoga898:
Held...nt.head
Uwlcm.
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
And am still a virgin even when i don cross 20, chai

By d way, d killing stuff may end up killing his career, why does he even keep talking about sex like the Devil of Lust
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by jrusky(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
And this sound funny?

Please next topic.

1 Like

Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by oodua1stson: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
nkowalo:
i would love to kill you too for being who you decide to be

Does that make any sense to you or sound stoopid? Yes, you make no sense and you're also stoopid

1 Like

Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Actuarydeji(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wal.Asr
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by justmenoni: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
HEAD ACCOUNTABLE kor NOSE BOOKKEEPING ni cheesy

quote author=Ighoga898 post=57599188]Regarding dis ur statement, henceforth just continue to pray nothing happens to him cos u will b head accountable. [/quote]
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ayohbk:

Lol. ....or you're just envious that he's more beautiful than you can ever be. And he'll also get attention of 1 million guys before you can see one that will notice you. .......... oh. I forgot to add that he's rich you're broke. . ...oops

lolz. u don't need to tell me that you are one of them, by their fruit we shall know them. is that why you are so pain and frustrated? I don't need to be popular like him because am comfortable where I am.
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
muhakeem:
how about ladies dressing like guys

that one na their cup of tea
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by 9jatatafo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Skales please don't kill anyone. Judgement alone belongs to God and Him alone
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

grin
Is that why you are dressed like a fast-food waiter undecided
lolz. u are quite funny but that will never change by stand about him
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tapout:

Y? It's not like he is asking u out or something.... I think what probably pisses u off is the fact that he is a guy and he dress and behaves way better than u a lady....

No harm meant

that just my opinion. everyone is titles to theirs
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by goodvision12(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pls show me some love today is my birthday
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by ominilongest(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
chymes0359:

Neither do I know you exist too..
Afonja!

tongue

Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by cadesky(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Weytin person go take qualify d bobrisky " he or she " .....
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Tedassie(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Former EME artiste and now Baseline records artiste, Skales, who is already having a successful year ranging from endorsement of his song by Nicki Minaj and headlining shows across the country, had an interview on NetTV’s edition of Secret Questions.

The rapper turned singer talked about his sex life and when asked to pick someone to kill, he choose Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky.

On losing his virginity,he said

“I don’t even know when or how must I recall that between age 13 and 15 with an older girl.
“She took me through so many things, she taught me a lot of things and it was needed; the lessons were very essential.”

On his sexual fantasy,

“My wildest sexual fantasy is having sex in the aeroplane; sex in a plane is dope.”

His favorite part of a woman 's body

“My favourite part in a woman is her booty (buttocks)”

The weirdest place he's had sex

“The weirdest place I ever had sex is inside a girl’s boyfriend’s car; it was like magic.”

When asked to answer the kill, kiss and date question.

“I will kill Bobrisky, kiss Toke Makinwa and date Yemi Alade.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/will-kill-bobrisky-skales.html

@bolded...Abeg o,since when did Nicki Minaj;a superstar in the US become an A&R personnel responsible for overseeing Skales career in Nigeria

i need answers,mbok
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by ariklawani(f): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
nkowalo:
.like serious, being a gay,I think is their immune system.
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by joenor(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
is this man finally OK?
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by chymes0359(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
ominilongest:
tongue

I tire for you Afonja..
Please stay off my mention..

Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by ashawopikin(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
She took me through so many things, she taught me a lot of things and it was needed; the lessons were very essential.” grin grin grin
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by toluwanilee(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
Person wey never revive in career won kill person grin grin grin

Dude should be focusing more about making good music instead of the usual noise trademark.

And if he still jobless after that, He should try invest in an head-reduction surgery. He needs it!

Who kissing and dating help!

Even Efe don blow pass the guy!

bros u craze?
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Hades2016(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
BroZuma:
Who/what is Skales? Does he sell meat or fish?
he sells pig meat cry
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by drealzum(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=homesteady post=57602564]

Baba Zum, na you be this? grin grin

@topic, the matter tire me ohh!

Skales don spoil finish now, he is even comfortable talking about how he likes nyash and how he has been banging people's girlfriends in public!

[/quote
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kaymaxine:
Held...nt.head Uwlcm.
ur mumu sense should've told u dat was a typographical error... Mumu
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ipa ighodalo it's held not head..
English teacher haven't u ever been on d receiving end of error caused by auto correct b4
Re: Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
walosky:

Head indeed.....bros well done o!

English teacher haven't u ever been on d receiving end of error caused by auto correct b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room / Meet The Sultan Of Brunei- Owns Over 7,000 Cars Which Includes 1,932 Luxury Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.