Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha (20080 Views)

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by joshkiddies: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nollywood Actor, Jude Orhorha, in a chat with Saturday Beats, disclosed that he regrets aborting his first child till date when asked about an encounter which he would never forget in life.

Here's what he said;

“I am regretting the fact that if I had my first baby when I was about 22 years old, I would know how old the child would be now. A girl who got pregnant for me in 1992 aborted the child. Back then, there was no GSM so she stayed away from me. After the abortion, she then came back to meet me to tell me that her mother said she should not keep it and when I asked her what she meant, she opened up to me. She is Igbo but I am from Urhobo.

She said that her mother said she should not keep the baby because I did not have money. Back then, it was the Igbo marketers who were selling spare parts that were making waves. They were the ones who had money. In the late 80s and early 90s, there was nothing like Nollywood but only those that were selling electronics.

It was the guys that sold spare parts that were making money and they dated all the Igbo girls, both the ones in school and the ones at home. So if you were not selling spare parts, you were not regarded as a rich person. The girl left me because her mother told her not to date me anymore. Unfortunately, there was nothing like mobile phones; if not I am sure she would have called me. She just left for about two months. When she told me, I broke up with her immediately because I am a Catholic just like my mother,” he said.

He further said;

“My mother frowns at anything that has to do with abortion and I was staying under her roof; so there is no way the girl would have aborted the child. I broke up with her immediately. I have not seen her ever since but I learnt she is in London now. Even when I travelled to London, I did not see her even though I searched for her in UK. However, I have forgiven her because the incident happened in 1992.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/regret-aborting-first-child-actor-jude-orhorha.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by praizblog: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by 10eola(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by Came: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wetin bring this kind talk now, na abortion matter dem ask you... Na you give am money to abort the baby, because this your regret get as he be oooooo....

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
You impregnated the Innocent Girl and you expect her to carry the baby. You did not even care to suggests marriage immediately so as to cover her up for the shame. Ask people 1992 it's a very big Taboo and very shameful for a lady to get pregnant in her father's house. Not this days we see alot of Baby Mama moving about happily without an iota of Shame.Parading themselves on social media. It's easy to lament on the past because you are not the one pregnant. My dear you should forgive yourself for not using CONDOM, because if you were infected you could have infected the innocent Lady. Thank God she moved on with her life and now in London, if she has followed you and decide to keep the baby,she might not have progressed in Life.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by NwaAmaikpe: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
shocked
Please who is Jude Orhorha

Me I don't regret mine, I just regret paying for it with money I would have used to play Lotto.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by Edopesin: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
*In Ice princes' Voice* Story Story Its Time To Give God Glory "Yolo" No Go Bring Life Back Ye Me Say

1 Like

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by 9jayes: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Came:
Wetin bring this kind talk now, na abortion matter dem ask you... Na you give am money to abort the baby, because this your regret get as he be oooooo....
Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by BoosBae(f): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2017

My brother, her mother never knew you would eventually become something in life. Those yeye igbotic biafrans value money more than life and relationships. angry

angry

Please Forgive and Move on!

8 Likes

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
You don take style confess your sin though, but you are still a murderer. That innocent blood would never stop crying against you.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by 9jayes: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by Winneygirl(f): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Seeking cheap attention to keep his wobbly career alive...

1 Like

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by aleeyus(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
To be honest!

you are naturally idiot
Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by daPretender: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dunno but he didnt know he was catholic when he was fornicating?

is innocent queshun i ask o tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by amokeme(f): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
You impregnated the Innocent Girl and you expect her to carry the baby. You did not even care to suggests marriage immediately so as to cover her up for the shame. Ask people 1992 it's a very big Taboo and very shameful for a lady to get pregnant in her father's house. Not this days we see alot of Baby Mama moving about happily without an iota of Shame.Parading themselves on social media. It's easy to lament on the past because you are not the one pregnant. My dear you should forgive yourself for not using CONDOM, because if you were infected you could have infected the innocent Lady. Thank God she moved on with her life and now in London, if she has followed you and decide to keep the baby,she might not have progressed in Life.
Hanhan undecided
Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by MrImole: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
What's all this nonsense?
Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by Nigeriadondie: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
U ve blood on ur hands. Abortion is never a good option except that d life of d mother is in danger. Some abort due shame or whatever reason but it is best to endure d situation cos if u do, u wud look back with joy. Infact d pain and shame of yesterday wud be replaced with pride today. Children are a gift from God and their lives are precious regardless of whether they were born in or out of wedlock. Fornthose who gave birth, rather than dump that child to die u can keep that child but if tempted to throw that gift away, give d baby out in a way that no harm wud befall that child till someone with a good heart rescues that child at least ur mama no abort u. Every child in d womb has right to life.
Respect life, fear God, be pro life and say no to abortion

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by heckymaicon(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
this man too na actor?
Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by Etuagievin(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Came:
. Na talk lead to talk o. The guy is in order jare.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by zolapower: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mr gbenro of Fuji house of commotion u b that?
Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by Extraordinaire(f): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by TosineGuy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Is he married now?
Does he has a child now?
Why are u searching for her now?
What a pity, u would have heard a 25 year old son or daughter now who could have being an actor, musician, etc and may have imparted much.
Anyway, thats the reward of fornication. I don't think ur gf/wife would be happy if she hears this, thats if u have
sorry
Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by 0b100100111: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Just one!

When some people re regretting of over a football team they have aborted.
Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by grafitti(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bloke still #searched 4 hervin London after breaking up??
grin
To continue from where u stopped, shey?
Abi u tink say we be small Pikin?
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Leave the past in the past bro. It happens to the best of us.

Ignorance and youthful exuberance na bad combination.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha by naijafella(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Police, here is a confessed murderer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Hot Legs Rocking Sexy Outfit(pics) / Empress Njamah Celebrates Birthday At IDP Camp In Abuja. / Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.