Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale (9243 Views)

Long Coat Male German Sheperd Pup..for Sale....straight Back..very affordable / Black Is Beautiful My Black Female German Sheperd Pup For Sale... / Lovely 3months Old Male Slant Back German Sheperd For Sale.breeders Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by kennynoah1987(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamAlexander:
SA
I like her,she looks like sultan,chat me up lets work out a deal.08028020406
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by kennynoah1987(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamAlexander:
SA
I like her,chat me up lets work out a deal.08028020406
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by IamAlexander: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by IamAlexander: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2017
SA
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by IamAlexander: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=IamAlexander post=60084010][/quote]
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by kennynoah1987(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamAlexander:
SA
1 will buy it 50k if u agree chat me up on 08028020406
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
They will use mouth to spoil people's market so u can feel bad and sell it cheap....Naso dem take mouth spoil one of my dog like that thinking I was gonna change my mind to sell it cheap. It's not new to me again...call it watever name u want...she is a good dog...well fed and nice and she will definitely be sold for her value...if the dog was even bred she will give a return of atleast a million naira...I wish I can adopt her on ur behalf....after breeding her...we have an agreement...it will generate more proceed like dat...I don't listen to every dog that barks anymore..
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
bobbysaxy:
They will use mouth to spoil people's market so u can feel bad and sell it cheap...50k for an adult dog...why not steal it...Naso dem take mouth spoil one of my dog like that thinking I was gonna change my mind to sell it cheap. It's not new to me again...call it watever name u want...she is a good dog...well fed and nice and she will definitely be sold for her value...if the dog was even bred she will give a return of atleast a million naira...I wish she was never sold sef

Mr Man I just have one question for you did you sell this dog to the Op as a full breed Caucasian ?
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Mr Man I just have one question for you did you sell this dog to the Op as a full breed Caucasian ?
Oga bone don dey stong again....make I never comment dem go carry am for head...make una no go find work do
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Most of you ppl posting shit here about this dog , post pictures of you dogs here if he sure for una...... I dare you all ..... Silly hypocrates , ur dogs are not even 40% pure and you are posting poo

1 Like

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
bobbysaxy:
Oga bone don dey stong again....make I never comment dem go carry am for head...make una no go find work do

Look my face well guy I norbe fvck boy oo mey dey post shit, all dogs are beautiful half , quarter , pure or whatever , all nah bark dem go bark at the end of the day... I just dislike dishonesty that was why i asked u dat question
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Look my face well guy I norbe fvck boy oo mey dey post shit, all dogs are beautiful half , quarter , pure or whatever , all nah bark dem go bark at the end of the day... I just dislike dishonesty that was why i asked u dat question
abeg go and face sometinelse...look for sometin better to do than spoiling people's market and poisoning people's mind...do u know the history of that dog? Abeg go and find somewhere to sit down...in ur eyes now u tink u know dogs...ones it is bobbysaxy like dis...they will want to paint the product black to divert people's attention...that is how dem talk say my French mastiff no pure and they will still contact u at the back to see if u will sell cheap...
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Some people will even judge a dog by pix without seeing it physically...most times sef pix don't do justice to dogs...some amazing pix u will see wen u see the dog physically u won't like it...that dog is a beautiful dog...becos the Op put bobbysaxy on the heading,dem don see opportunity to condemn it....wicked people....
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Let's say there was no heading like Bobbysaxy there...dem bone no go strong like dat...carry matter put for head like say na dem breed the dog...dog that u don't know the history...bobbysaxy sold a lot of fantastic dogs on this platform and he will continue to sell...una don tire to dey talk say bobbysaxy is not a breeder abi say na dogs him dey hawk?....that was why I posted pix of matings and pregnant dogs in my kennel so una fit shut up....i posted pedigree dogs I bred that only selected few can even afford to buy their pups...always looking for a way to spoil bobbysaxy market...make una fear God...instead of making una dey work...na una go know the person wey no be breeder...na una go know the person wey dey hawk dogs...na una go still know pure breed...
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
kennynoah1987:

1 will buy it 50k if u agree chat me up on 08028020406
sorry my guy I never knew it's u...I tot it was someone else...but that dog is far more than that in price and I will ensure it was sold for its value...or we bred her to get more returns from her...
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Most of you ppl posting shit here about this dog , post pictures of you dogs here if he sure for una...... I dare you all ..... Silly hypocrates , ur dogs are not even 40% pure and you are posting poo
sorry I didn't know it was u...sir...tnx sir.... hypocrites too much here....ones bobbysaxy is on the heading of sometin...it always catches their intrest..they always see it as an opportunity .All they can ever imagine is to spit nonsense and try spoil the market...but they will never tink of how they will grow...tnx all the same...that dog is good looking lovely...well fed and ok...dos saying rubbish if u don't know the history of a dog....just shut up...rather than saying junks...Pls respect ur DADDY
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by kagari: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
what is the percentage purity of this cauc

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2017
kagari:
what is the percentage purity of this cauc

She should be upto 70% pure, the only giveaway are her legs and to some level her snout , she is definately mixed with GSD

1 Like

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by kennynoah1987(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2017
bobbysaxy:
sorry my guy I never knew it's u...I tot it was someone else...but that dog is far more than that in price and I will ensure it was sold for its value...or we bred her to get more returns from her...
Senior man no p sir,just stating my offer sir
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

She should be upto 70% pure, the only giveaway are her legs and to some level her snout , she is definately mixed with GSD
lol....chai u must have a very high taste ooo...am suspecting that wen u will be one of those guys that uses 600k to import a puppy Caucasians from russia...by the way that is a lovely dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2017
bobbysaxy:
lol....chai u must have a very high taste ooo...am suspecting that wen u will be one of those guys that uses 600k to import a puppy Caucasians from russia...by the way that is a lovely dog

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by ImFortress(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Mixed with gsd and you call her 70%
That's way below 40%
the dog is poorly bred. head Formation, paws, body structure, coat... everything is wrong about that dog no offence meant please.
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by KingOvoramwen1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
ImFortress:

That's way below 40%
the dog is poorly bred. head Formation, paws, body structure, coat... everything is wrong about that dog no offence meant please.

The concept of mixed breeding is not fixed it is fluid so one gene pool overcomes the other, now in this case the Caucasian gene pool is up to 70% taking in the hairs
and body formation and temperament (From her pose I can judge he temperament ) , I knew what i was talking about when I stated 70% so have a nice day !!
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

The concept of mixed breeding is not fixed it is fluid so one gene pool overcomes the other, now in this case the Caucasian gene pool is up to 70% taking in the hairs
and body formation and temperament (From her pose I can judge he temperament ) , I knew what i was talking about when I stated 70% so have a nice day !!
chai u too know dogs ooo
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by royalshepherd(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

The dog is a very lovely looking dog no doubt but I'll like to know how you came about the percentage, how familiar with the Caucasian shepherd breed standard are you and what are the major points for you to rate this dog that high.... waiting patiently to learn.
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by royalshepherd(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
to my own little knowledge I believe a picture is not enough to rate a dog, and the dog was not even standing straight in the only picture he posted...no way you can see the angulation, top line and other points to rate a dog.
kindly forgive me if I'm derailing your thread Mr Alexander
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
royalshepherd:
to my own little knowledge I believe a picture is not enough to rate a dog, and the dog was not even standing straight in the only picture he posted...no way you can see the angulation, top line and other points to rate a dog.
kindly forgive me if I'm derailing your thread Mr Alexander
u said it right

1 Like

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by klabi(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by klabi(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2017
ImFortress:

That's way below 40%
Show us your own and stop ranting to spoil another person's dog

2 Likes

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by royalshepherd(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2017
klabi:
That is not ranting...the owner of the dog wanted his dog to be rated.
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by ImFortress(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
klabi:
Standard 16 weeks Caucasian and miniature Eskimo.. Oooonkay

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by ImFortress(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
klabi:

Oh boy, check my profile and threads, I don't breed/sell rubbish. Someone like Bobby shouldn't be found selling cheap quality dogs by now. Even if a friend asks me to help sell their weak dogs. I just say ok, forward their pictures, like the regular forward your CV speech we all get from those uncles that won't help.

It's not all about the money, but reputation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pure Breed American Eskimo Available For Sale / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / Puppies For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.