Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale (9241 Views)

Long Coat Male German Sheperd Pup..for Sale....straight Back..very affordable / Black Is Beautiful My Black Female German Sheperd Pup For Sale... / Lovely 3months Old Male Slant Back German Sheperd For Sale.breeders Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
ImFortress:

Oh boy, check my profile and threads, I don't breed/sell rubbish. Someone like Bobby shouldn't be found selling cheap quality dogs by now. Even if a friend asks me to help sell their weak dogs. I just say ok, forward their pictures, like the regular forward your CV speech we all get from those uncles that won't help.

It's not all about the money, but reputation.
that ur Caucasian is not even as pure as wat we are talking about here...so u see one man's food is another man's poison....that dog u just posted is bellow the standard sir..pls don't come here to say wat u don't know..u don't know d history of sometin...so just keep mute...Wat I sold is far better than wat ur showing us here sir...u ought not to have posted that and be bragging about that tin sir...u don't breed rubbish but u just posted rubbish...always learn to respect other people's hardwork and stay mute if u don't know the full details of sometin.wat u like I might not like it and vice versa....for the dog u posted I so much hate it cos it doesn't attract me at all...I can beleive u can be proud about that tin?
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
bobbysaxy:
that ur Caucasian is not even as pure as wat we are talking about here...so u see one man's food is another man's poison....that dog u just posted is bellow the standard sir..pls don't come here to say wat u don't know..u don't know d history of sometin...so just keep mute...Wat I sold is far better than wat ur showing us here sir...u ought not to have posted that and be bragging about that tin sir...u don't breed rubbish but u just posted rubbish...always learn to respect other people's hardwork and stay mute if u don't know the full details of sometin.wat u like I might not like it and vice versa....for the dog u posted I so much hate it cos it doesn't attract me at all...I can beleive u can be proud about that tin?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
ImFortress:

Standard 16 weeks Caucasian and miniature Eskimo.. Oooonkay

Haha haha look at the person dat was making jest of another persons dog..... That your dog is half GSD and WATEVER u mixed it with......... infact it does not even pass for a Caucasian

Miniature Eskimo indeed haha grin grin grin
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by royalshepherd(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
bobbysaxy:
Mr bobby, I've followed you for sometime now and noticed you're a good business man and majority of the dogs you showcase on this forum are lovely quality, What I don't like is the fact that you just used the mean word HATE on an innocent puppy and that brings some doubts into my mind...let's please be mindful of our useage of words .
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by royalshepherd(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Haha haha look at the person dat was making jest of another persons dog..... That your dog is half GSD and WATEVER u mixed it with......... infact it does not even pass for a Caucasian

Miniature Eskimo indeed haha grin grin grin
� Nairaland can be so much fun

1 Like

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by ImFortress(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2017
bobbysaxy:

Oh boy... I've known you for long, we don do business sef... this is Ifecastro, At least now you should know I have nothing against you, but comparing that dog you sold to my puppy, oh boy now I just confirmed you're a big fraud. My short snout, big paws, good head, fluffy tail, thick coat Caucasian. I'm not the insultive type, just talk well.
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by ImFortress(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2017
ImFortress:
Check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfhwb4wMb2o
don't call this a Caucasian plssss...I beg u....am not suprised...na person wey know person dey do person...I knew it from a long time....u don't need to introduce urself...no wonder ur dog lost her pregnancy...if u keep hating on another person tell me how ur own will be better

1 Like

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2017
ImFortress:
Check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfhwb4wMb2o
don't call this a Caucasian plssss...I beg u....am not suprised...na person wey know person dey do person...I knew it from a long time....u don't need to introduce urself...no wonder ur dog lost her pregnancy...if u keep hating on another person tell me how ur own will be better....u say ur ifycastrol...u come here to say rubbish all the time...and have helped u to sell ur dogs...human being sha....una no dey fear God oooo...
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2017
U are postin a video of ur Caucasian puppy....cant u see the long mouth even at that age....wen that dog clocks 5mnths old pls repost the video again u will see how long that mouth wud have grown...u don't know half of what I know about caucasians... have sold over 1000caucasains...intact one of the best Caucasians on this platform was from me...so I don't know wat u are talking about....talk well....u don't showcase half of the quality I place here...u can't poison people's mind cos more super quality are still loading...all these while I knew it was u...remember I helped u sold ur dobberman....it suprise me that u still hide with this moniker to say junks all these while...people sha...Naso una go dey confess one by one

1 Like

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2017
bobbysaxy:
don't call this a Caucasian plssss...I beg u....am not suprised...na person wey know person dey do person...I knew it from a long time....u don't need to introduce urself...no wonder ur dog lost her pregnancy...if u keep hating on another person tell me how ur own will be better....u say ur ifycastrol...u come here to say rubbish all the time...and have helped u to sell ur dogs...human being sha....una no dey fear God oooo...

LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2017
The best way to succeed in not hatin on anybody...I don't do so cos I also want to succeed...some people tins will go bad for them cos they don't have a pure heart...purify ur heart...do ur own and watch tins moving smoothly for u...all those doing great in d business I always respect and appreciate hardwork in their life and not to post junks about them hiding at the back of one monicker....but those that keep doing that blive me ur progress will be sluggish...unknowingly to them they don't know that they are the one using their hands to destroy their destiny...now u are even confessing and I had already known it was u since all the while....thank God people like me don't keep friends...not even one....i wish u wat u wish me man
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by ImFortress(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
bobbysaxy:
The best way to succeed in not hatin on anybody...I don't do so cos I also want to succeed...some people tins will go bad for them cos they don't have a pure heart...purify ur heart...do ur own and watch tins moving smoothly for u...all those doing great in d business I always respect and appreciate hardwork in their life and not to post junks about them hiding at the back of one monicker....but those that keep doing that blive me ur progress will be sluggish...unknowingly to them they don't know that they are the one using their hands to destroy their destiny...now u are even confessing and I had already known it was u since all the while....thank God people like me don't keep friends...not even one....i wish u wat u wish me man

I don't need to say much to you bro. Call a spade a spade. I don't deal on anything less, you've seen my Slant, my doberman, maybe my pitbull. I don't breed or sell rubbish no matter how e take hook me reach. try to be like that
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by Kovu(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
ImFortress:

I don't need to say much to you bro. Call a spade a spade. I don't deal on anything less, you've seen my Slant, my doberman, maybe my pitbull. I don't breed or sell rubbish no matter how e take hook me reach. try to be like that

Please if you have any issue with Bobby why not pchat him and sort it out. It's not decent bringing all these here. Don't think I'm advocating for him. I only feel that as men it's better you guys "don't wash your dirty linen outside".
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
ImFortress:

see the person that have helped sell a dog...wished him well...all his plan is to spoil me...wen u said u've done bizness with me in the past...someone wud tink u've gotten a dog from me in past cos I can't ever remember u buying a dog from me...not knowing to people that I was the one who helped u to sell ur dog and I was still ready to help sell pups from ur pregnant gsd...I wud even call u constantly to know how far with the pregnancy with my airtime so I can help u with the sales of the pup..I can now see why she ended up having a miscarriage...it's now same person trying to spoil me here..fear God ooo...for those planning to keep friends,pls learn from this oooo.this is how devlish friends can become oooo.by the way he is not even a friend...from all indication he is an enemy***and a green snake under green grass...all these while I knew u were the sometin inside the bush that has been sounding mahuru mahuru.people abeg fear wickedness ooo...pansa o fura pansa ja, aja o fura aja Jin..onile tio ba fura ole nio ko...if ur a yoruba am very sure u will understand wat that means.your friends sef needs to be careful of u....looks innocent on the face but wicked inside...Wen u finally decide to change and stop backstabbing others that is wen tins will start going smoothly for u....go and write it down...u don't know who u are trying to spoil...instead of u to embrace the best..No 1 most popular kennel in Nigeria..u tink if u try spoil me ur going to be great knowing fully well that I still have more credibility here than u and u have not even made quarter of the name have made in the business.everybody here and any established breeder in Nigeria that is current knows bobbysaxy nobody knows u...and u tink it's u that can spoil my name?...bro kindly bow down for greatness so u can be great..u are there hating on ur own progress...be wise...
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by ImFortress(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kovu:

Please if you have any issue with Bobby why not pchat him and sort it out. It's not decent bringing all these here. Don't think I'm advocating for him. I only feel that as men it's better you guys "don't wash your dirty linen outside".
Heaven knows I have nothing against him. You'd never see him accept his mistake, rather, he'd come for you. Bobbysaxy you're not my enemy, I don't see you as one and will never see you as one. I was about calling you to sort things out and explain things to you, but no need. Be good
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by ImFortress(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
bobbysaxy:
see the person that have helped sell a dog...wished him well...all his plan is to spoil me...wen u said u've done bizness with me in the past...someone wud tink u've gotten a dog from me in past cos I can't ever remember u buying a dog from me...not knowing to people that I was the one who helped u to sell ur dog and I was still ready to help sell pups from ur pregnant gsd...I wud even call u constantly to know how far with the pregnancy with my airtime so I can help u with the sales of the pup..I can now see why she ended up having a miscarriage...it's now same person trying to spoil me here..fear God ooo...for those planning to keep friends,pls learn from this oooo.this is how devlish friends can become oooo.by the way he is not even a friend...from all indication he is an enemy***and a green snake under green grass...all these while I knew u were the sometin inside the bush that has been sounding mahuru mahuru.people abeg fear wickedness ooo...pansa o fura pansa ja, aja o fura aja Jin..onile tio ba fura ole nio ko...if ur a yoruba am very sure u will understand wat that means.your friends sef needs to be careful of u....looks innocent on the face but wicked inside...Wen u finally decide to change and stop backstabbing others that is wen tins will start going smoothly for u....go and write it down...u don't know who u are trying to spoil...instead of u to embrace the best..No 1 most popular kennel in Nigeria..u tink if u try spoil me ur going to be great knowing fully well that I still have more credibility here than u and u have not even made quarter of the name have made in the business.everybody here and any established breeder in Nigeria that is current knows bobbysaxy nobody knows u...and u tink it's u that can spoil my name?...bro kindly bow down for greatness so u can be great..u are there hating on ur own progress...be wise...

I'm not jealous of your achievements, neither do I envy you. Me and you no dey the same lane. You won't understand whatever anyone says to you until you understand that no one is competing with you.
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
ImFortress:

I'm not jealous of your achievements, neither do I envy you. Me and you no dey the same lane. You won't understand whatever anyone says to you until you understand that no one is competing with you.
ur don't envy me...but u just wanna stylishly spoil my market and name abi...u have forgotten so soon that ur own products I presented it beautifully it to the world and I used this my same name that u are trying to stain to help u sell ur products....Pls change###

1 Like

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by IamAlexander: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bobby and fortress, please don't derail my thread. Go and open your own thread for this arguments.

Meanwhile, the dog is still available for sale

3 Likes

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by ImFortress(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
bobbysaxy:
ur don't envy me...but u just wanna stylishly spoil my market and name abi...u have forgotten so soon that ur own products I presented it beautifully it to the world and I used this my same name that u are trying to stain to help u sell ur products....Pls change###

You don't get it and you continue like this, you will never get it. You're the one spoiling your name.
Let me explain for the last time, I know you will still misunderstand and come after me but I will recap.

This Said dog is below average, I dunno how the deal went down with your client. Now he wants to sell it and he's tagging your name to the dog.
let's assume the dog is the bomb, it brings good name right, if the dog is the opposite it bring bad name. Do you understand my point now?

Anyone who tries to show or give you his /her own opinion always turns out to be your enemy, I still don't get it

3 Likes

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2017
ImFortress:

You don't get it and you continue like this, you will never get it. You're the one spoiling your name.
Let me explain for the last time, I know you will still misunderstand and come after me but I will recap.

This Said dog is below average, I dunno how the deal went down with your client. Now he wants to sell it and he's tagging your name to the dog.
let's assume the dog is the bomb, it brings good name right, if the dog is the opposite it bring bad name. Do you understand my point now?

Anyone who tries to show or give you his /her own opinion always turns out to be your enemy, I still don't get it
before the dog was advertised I knew about it...it's not ur business...owner never said he doesn't like d dog U guys just trying to poison his mind...and who told u it's below averagedo u know her history.....make una dey learn face una business sometimes....he siad he is selling becos of landlord palava..ur business there I don't know.....if ur not buying move on...let someone else buy....abeg always learn how to mind ur business....he tagged my name to it..do I have a problem with that?...it's me that knows the history of the dog and how she is and the kind of product she is likely to produce in the future...u guys will always llook for a way to say sometin negative wen u see any heading that has to do with bobbysaxy....na that time una bone dey strong...abeg go and sit dow and mind ur business....stop coming here to say rubbish...it's better to stay mute and say rubbish at times...

1 Like

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by ImFortress(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2017
bobbysaxy:
before the dog was advertised I knew about it...it's not ur business...owner never said he doesn't like d dog U guys just trying to poison his mind...and who told u it's below averagedo u know her history.....make una dey learn face una business sometimes....he siad he is selling becos of landlord palava..ur business there I don't know.....if ur not buying move on...let someone else buy....abeg always learn how to mind ur business....he tagged my name to it..do I have a problem with that?...it's me that knows the history of the dog and how she is and the kind of product she is likely to produce in the future...u guys will always llook for a way to say sometin negative wen u see any heading that has to do with bobbysaxy....na that time una bone dey strong...abeg go and sit dow and mind ur business....stop coming here to say rubbish...it's better to stay mute and say rubbish at times...

Lmfao.. I knew you'd still repeat your same epistle of people saying rubbish about you. Do you even read? All you see in messages is negative, why are you like that?
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2017
ImFortress:

Lmfao.. I knew you'd still repeat your same epistle of people saying rubbish about you. Do you even read? All you see in messages is negative, why are you like that?
am done exchanging words with u keep barking here while am busy working
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2017
bobbysaxy:

grin grin So The guy na bingo?

1 Like

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by ImFortress(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
bobbysaxy:

Lmfao you're the one barking
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by IamAlexander: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
SA
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by enyi1: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamAlexander:
Bobby and fortress, please don't derail my thread. Go and open your own thread for this arguments.

Meanwhile, the dog is still available for sale
Please someone should buy already. Let's be our brothers keeper.
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by kennynoah1987(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Im still interested for 50k
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by IamAlexander: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
kennynoah1987:
Im still interested for 50k

Even her puppies won't go for that price... Try and come up with your price.
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by kennynoah1987(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
IamAlexander:

Even her puppies won't go for that price... Try and come up with your price.
Try release her Egbon,u will always get benefits later
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by IamAlexander: 3:08am On Oct 13, 2017
SA
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by IamAlexander: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pure Breed American Eskimo Available For Sale / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / Puppies For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.