Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale (9240 Views)

Long Coat Male German Sheperd Pup..for Sale....straight Back..very affordable / Black Is Beautiful My Black Female German Sheperd Pup For Sale... / Lovely 3months Old Male Slant Back German Sheperd For Sale.breeders Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by IamAlexander: 6:32am On Oct 19, 2017
SA
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by starstunna1313(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2017
barcaboi:
Baroba, knyte, ImFortress, is this full breed?

Nothing like "full breed" oga... Where did u get that term from... Roadside breeders abi grin
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by horlams: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2017
starstunna1313:

Nothing like "full breed" oga... Where did u get that term from... Roadside breeders abi grin

What's the right term then? Oversabi
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by starstunna1313(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2017
horlams:

What's the right term then? Oversabi
Na you Wey dey do oversabi.. Am pure you have never seen any reputable dog site use that word.. Apart from that I believe you have a dictionary and am also sure you wont see anything like that there.. So check up the meaning of "Pedigree or Purebred" and not full whatever.. Na water tank be that?
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by horlams: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2017
starstunna1313:

Na you Wey dey do oversabi.. Am I'm pure sure you have never seen any reputable dog site use that word.. Apart from that I believe you have a dictionary and am I'm also sure you wont see anything like that there.. So check up the meaning of "Pedigree or Purebred" and not full whatever.. Na water tank be that?

I was right to think you are ignorant. What has 'pedigree' got to do with 'purebred'? Full bred is the same has purebred, pedigree means something else entirely. Barcaboi is not even in your league, e-dog owner.

You need that dico more than I do

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by starstunna1313(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2017
horlams:

I was right to think you are ignorant. What has 'pedigree' got to do with 'purebred'? Full breed is the same has purebred, pedigree means something else entirely. Barcaboi is not even in your league, e-dog owner.

I will leave you with this... Ode

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by starstunna1313(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2017
horlams:

I was right to think you are ignorant. What has 'pedigree' got to do with 'purebred'? Full bred is the same has purebred, pedigree means something else entirely. Barcaboi is not even in your league, e-dog owner.

Besides don't forget what you wrote "full breed" and not "full bred"... So I still put it to you that there is nothing like "full breed"

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by horlams: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
starstunna1313:

I will leave you with this... Ode Really?

Arcbay
Prodeegee

Kindly come and explain 'pedigree' to this newbie.
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by starstunna1313(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2017
horlams:

Arcbay
Prodeegee

Kindly come and explain 'pedigree' to this newbie.

Better go back to school make your teacher do revision for you on animal husbandry
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by horlams: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
starstunna1313:

Better go back to school make your teacher do revision for you on animal husbandry

For the sake of innocent people reading this thread for knowledge, pedigree and purebred doesn't necessarily mean the same thing.

A dog that is designated 'pedigree' is one that has its ancestry documented up to 5 generations. That's why people request for pedigree papers when importing dogs

Purebred dog is one whose parents are of the same breed. Meaning both parents can be German Shepherds, but along the line(maybe some 3 generations ago) one of the ancestors was a rottweiler mix.

This issue has generated a lot of controversies even on this forum. All rott features from my example above might be suppressed in the parents of the so called purebred, but the fts may become prominent in the offspring(the purebred).

Pedigree information is a good way to determine if a dog is truly a pure specimen of the breed.

1 Like

Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by Eveezy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oga lex, d dog is still a pup to me, and will still add more mass, so don't feel bad about your dog, as I dey here I can't rate the purity of your dog as my eyes no be DNA machine. As for the guy pricing it 50k, that is so much unfair on ur part, nd u re telling him dt he would get benefits later, like u doing him a favour, if truly u feel d dog is not worth it, y do u want it? In every litter, there might be a pup that might not entirely look like the others, Bobby sells good dogs, I know of that, the current look of the dog might be questionable, but it looks like what will look great
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Eveezy:
Oga lex, d dog is still a pup to me, and will still add more mass, so don't feel bad about your dog, as I dey here I can't rate the purity of your dog as my eyes no be DNA machine. As for the guy pricing it 50k, that is so much unfair on ur part, nd u re telling him dt he would get benefits later, like u doing him a favour, if truly u feel d dog is not worth it, y do u want it? In every litter, there might be a pup that might not entirely look like the others, Bobby sells good dogs, I know of that, the current look of the dog might be questionable, but it looks like what will look great
the most sensible guy on nairaland....if anybody ask u that who rated u, tell them it's bobbysaxy ...ur brain is working absolutely well...when u see an intelligent person talking u will know,they don't need to tell u...u are great bro...I salute u....
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by barcaboi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
starstunna1313:

ehn ehn laughs at roadside? check my history boy....I brag different. ...thanks for the correction though. ..lol....mtweeew..... noted.... killing the messenger instead of the message kinda BS....
purebred and pedigree are actually not the same.
A pedigree dog is more about ancestral history and even if the dog has a mix along the line as long as the parents were traced it can be a pedigree. ...inbreeding and crossbreeding have been found in pedigree dogs and kazandi and pinnacle havoc have used this often; I stand 2 be corrected. Thanks
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by barcaboi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
horlams:

wasere boss.....funny guy stunna is.....roadside indeed......
Re: Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale by bobbysaxy: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2017
barcaboi:

ehn ehn laughs at roadside? check my history boy....I brag different. ...thanks for the correction though. ..lol....mtweeew..... noted.... killing the messenger instead of the message kinda BS....
purebred and pedigree are actually not the same.
A pedigree dog is more about ancestral history and even if the dog has a mix along the line as long as the parents were traced it can be a pedigree. ...inbreeding and crossbreeding have been found in pedigree dogs and kazandi and pinnacle havoc have used this often; I stand 2 be corrected. Thanks
another sensible guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pure Breed American Eskimo Available For Sale / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / Puppies For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.